Recruiting Mercenaries for Bountys

strategist2

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Stryder Stride Corban
Recruiting a few Mercs for globaling. I am forming my own team of mercs as a core member of Narfi's Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com Narfi's Thread is here ULTIMATE Team.

Bounty is paid as follows:
1 PED for each point.

Please refer to Akoz' Ultimate Event Thread for further point details, mobs, and locations.

If you are interested in this arrangment, please pm me for further details.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Props for creativity but why would anyone give you their points when they can redeem 1 point for 1 ped directly through the event itself and possibly save up points for a better reward as well? You're getting points toward a higher reward and your mercenaries are doing the work with only the lowest possible reward from the event as payment.

I do hope you get what you're after but perhaps a small incentive is in order to give the points to your team rather than keeping them to trade in ourselves?

Last edited:
good points zorander, there are two main reasons why people have 'sold their points' to me personally in this same way.

1. The fun and comradery of being in a team for a purpose. (team spirit ftw)

2. Cash at time of global for low budget players who want to have fun 'participating' but dont have the bank roll to wait to meet up with Akoz for their prize. (I dont know of anyone having issues meeting up with him, but most people would feel bad asking him to meet 3x times a day each time they get an argo global because they need those extra 4ped for repairs each time)

Fair enough :) it is good to have goals and to be a part of something. I do love your team idea.

you must spread some rep around before.... meh

Back