LG: Please fix this, it is rediculous! Terrible lag, teams bugged, revive bugged...

They can't even fix the bloody auction lag let alone anywhere in game where more than 10 avatars gather in one place :rolleyes:

this is exactly the reason ive gone back to playing poker again the last 2 weeks

Thanks to the lag and dc's ive got 945 ped in explosive ammo.... same here got dc'ed for 30 minutes are so tring constant to log back in.

Sry I couldn't donate that ammo to you MA, maybe next time?

... I imagine there will always be a lot of lag when hundreds of people are on the same screen. The only solution I see is to completely redesign land grabs so it isn't all focused on one small land marker, but is somehow spread out across the land with different areas of conflict.
Remember what really happened at LG?
Server got overloaded, kicked most ppl out and didn't let em back in.
My last 5 min before the crash there was 5-6 avatars max around me (draw distance) and i was still kicked out and couldn't get back.

Suppose one day MA servers, soft and databases will be bug free and optimized.
After that they could make the next step and try to make it possible for more avatars to be close together (draw distance) and still keep the whole picture synchronized between clients (lag-free).

Right now the whole thing is so fucked up that it's impossible to describe on the forum. It would be too obscene and end up :censored:

Remember what really happened at LG?
Server got overloaded, kicked most ppl out and didn't let em back in.
My last 5 min before the crash there was 5-6 avatars max around me (draw distance) and i was still kicked out and couldn't get back.

Suppose one day MA servers, soft and databases will be bug free and optimized.
After that they could make the next step and try to make it possible for more avatars to be close together (draw distance) and still keep the whole picture synchronized between clients (lag-free).

Right now the whole thing is so fucked up that it's impossible to describe on the forum. It would be too obscene and end up :censored:

I wasn't at the last two (spider) LGs as I've given up on PVP; but I remember in the past how they have been. I got locked out for the last 20minutes when WSS first won the spider land. I remember similar issues going back many years (2008-2009?) when MA had a "practice" LG and every skilled society was on the same screen to claim it. And yes, it's a huge disappointment when you've planned and looked forward to something for days and it is totally ruined.

Back