LG: Please fix this, it is rediculous! Terrible lag, teams bugged, revive bugged...

Buck Buck Stone

Prowler
Society
Art of War
Buck Buck Stone
That's just rediculous.

Can't get in, so i have enough time to rant here!

Buck.

Was unplayable today.. like it always is:rolleyes:

That's just rediculous.

Can't get in, so i have enough time to rant here!

Buck.

Totaly agree. Had like 15 min online time during LG, other 45 was off cus insane amount of dc's. If i manage not to dc for few minutes, i cant load ppl. Pathetic

affirmative, hard to aim with that much lag

lord knows i dont like to whine on events happening during my life but right here you could handle your service in a better way and provide use ATLEAST stability because you are in charge of it all..

Yes ridiculous. Lag and crashes were terrible. Even our team closed on its own 2 or 3 teams.
We were many there but still servers should be able to handle it, maybe the fort is causing lag?

Well MA the both soc agree in something!

Yes, fix lagg so we dont get our fun ruined...

i hope u can offer more then this MA :S

millions of peds in items that is useless in LG is realy fuckt up..

This was one of the most epic moments to be assisted in the game, for the ammount of players, dps, gear and the dimension of the fight.
It could've been better and even funnier if we didnt have this massive crashes and lags, revive lag a lot of times, storage lag (couldn't move vehicle to inventory). But worse than crashing, is logging back in and without seeing the color of the game, bam crash again :laugh:

It surelly was an awesome moment, thanks for all participants to make it happen and congratz to the winners!

It could've been better and even funnier if we didnt have this massive crashes and lags, revive lag a lot of times, storage lag (couldn't move vehicle to inventory).

I think MA should think something about improving stability more. Imagine how much did MA loose cus most of ppl who did participate was stuck offline. For example it was like 20 minutes online time for me during LG.

It surelly was an awesome moment, thanks for all participants to make it happen and congratz to the winners!

GG guys, let's hope for less lag next time.

Gues it's about time to get this thread on top again. Crashes during first 5 minutes of LG and couldnt get in.

The fun part :lolup::lolup:

Gues it's about time to get this thread on top again. Crashes during first 5 minutes of LG and couldnt get in.

The fun part :lolup::lolup:

perfect time to necro this..

been trying to get back in almost 10 min from a crash wtf...

cant even log into different server or anything. this is bullshit

ive been trying to get back in for 25 minutes. people couldnt spawn ships or tp. was just a joke. im pretty pissed

Just to add my bit because I can't log back into EU because of a 'timeout'.

I kept reviving in the same place in the fort having been killed.

After being killed about 8 or 9 times eventually revived at Sakura but with no access to personal storage to recover quad.

Tried relogging to sort it but now can't get back into EU.

OK a decent turn-out for a land grab but surely after all this time these events should be at least playable?

So frustrating and things never seem to change nor improve.

5 minutes to tp, died but was still able to run around and heal myself for roughly 7 minutes by the time I even manage to reach the fort the revive kicks in and boom i'm back in town then get dc'd and now as others have said, I cannot even log back in.

Last edited:
why was it I left the arcadia event when I normally do really well to come to caly to dc constantly and rubberband death back to tp then crash and cant get back in...

mmmmm

now I remember why I started going to ark in the first place.:wise:

Biggest joke ever! The only thing MA and deva team should be working on is, FIX this got damn lagg!!!

Thanks Mindark for offering the loosest pathetic entertainment for the huggest price a videogame ever seen

You mad bro?

we could have the best of the best game, as premium customer we are, and yeah its kindah annoying to see it ruined becoz its managed by incompetent people

really pathetic....... :cussing:really you MA cant fix this shit?

They can't even fix the bloody auction lag let alone anywhere in game where more than 10 avatars gather in one place :rolleyes:

They can't even fix the bloody auction lag let alone anywhere in game where more than 10 avatars gather in one place :rolleyes:

Indeed. Likewise when dropping a vehicle ect. On the majority of mobs I hunt a couple of shots will have delayed damage. It makes rockets un-useable for me as those shots will disappear into thin air; a lot more than it did a few years ago.

Being pragmatic, no matter what Mindark do, I imagine there will always be a lot of lag when hundreds of people are on the same screen. The only solution I see is to completely redesign land grabs so it isn't all focused on one small land marker, but is somehow spread out across the land with different areas of conflict.

Back