Fed up! Cashing out!!!

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
i spent 6 ped hunting snablesnot and only looted 2 ped back... thats it. i quit, im cashing out my opalo and my pixie. :mad:

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real.:wise:

i spent 6 ped hunting snablesnot and only looted 2 ped back... thats it. i quit, im cashing out my opalo and my pixie. :mad:

Shit mate, a 4Ped loss, I feel for you buddy! Take care

Shit mate, a 4Ped loss, I feel for you buddy! Take care

Right? Its like they're doing it on purpose... An American holiday is on Thursday, and I am live in 'Merica, I deserve hof because America is #1 and Alienware computers are the best computers ever made.

One cannot simply quit playing Entropia Universe.

One cannot simply quit playing Entropia Universe.

Exactly! But sure you can sell some skills/gear and adapt to a diferent play style where no deposits are needed! :D

1000 ped minimum. *sad trombone* :D

(yes, I realize it is satire)

Waiting for previous action to finish.
Waiting for previous action to finish.
This item is currently busy and can not be accessed
You were killed by the manic Formicacida Weak.
Failed
You may not do this when movement is locked.
You may not move.

Seeing you're a member of Nebula Virus Elite: Do you promise to stop pirating and TT your quad if you spend 6 peds shooting down people in space and only getting two peds back? ;)

Did this happen because I wasn't able to Fap for you the other day - reduced to hunting snablesnot :(

MA, throw him a little compensation for the inconvenience.

You better not cash out you damn freeloader. You're stealing from my precious loot pool. I'm so angry right now... I think I'm gonna cash out too :mad:

This is an injustice that should not stand!!!! I am going to sweat those snablesnots to death!!!

Ah crap...has no one told you? The secret to doing well on Snables is using a Mann MPH DlxE with a Shear ProMC (L) attached, preferably while you are under level 10 Laser Pistoleer.

U can sustain your problematic gambling habit by sweating. :wise:

Another uber gone.. when will MA listen... oh the humanity.

Ah the problem is that you should have sold all the loot for MU, then you would have come out with 2.50 ped. That would have made you feel better. ;)

Is that equivalent to spending 3 ped of ammo killing punies and getting nothing but fragments back?

the sky is falling..

Ah the problem is that you should have sold all the loot for MU, then you would have come out with 2.50 ped. That would have made you feel better. ;)

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

thx. was a good laugh . now move on, nothing to see here ..

Ah crap...has no one told you? The secret to doing well on Snables is using a Mann MPH DlxE with a Shear ProMC (L) attached, preferably while you are under level 10 Laser Pistoleer.

Just a global... but anyway:

Jag is also a minimum for them, with Caramone or Mod Shadow as an optimal choice :yup:

You just can't make them take you seriously showing up there in noob gear.

I'm afraid this does not mean a lot to me without damage turned on in chat. I see the armor, yes, but I have no idea how much damage you were dealing. I was not around when these chips existed. :(

I'm afraid this does not mean a lot to me without damage turned on in chat. I see the armor, yes, but I have no idea how much damage you were dealing. I was not around when these chips existed. :(

The damage delt is the damage that shows in chat window - 19 dmg and 25 dmg so it's nothing you can hunt bigger mobs with. Chip still exists today but probably won't drop; it's a ("First Gen") level V Electric attack chip. 80m range though so the snables didn't have much of a chance to hit me ;)

As for the armor it's not as uber as it looks like; it's (L).

He hadn't much of a chance to tell the difference from 80m, and died from awesomeness shock :D

Too bad their death wasn't as painless as the exosaurs' I one-hit with my plasma rifle. Luckily for my PED card I haven't come across any area packed with medium-sized exos (let's say old-providers).

Oh, which reminds me to get back to the daikiba waves at falu sausage lake, uh, "Bull Pen", when the event frenzy is over.

Seeing you're a member of Nebula Virus Elite: Do you promise to stop pirating and TT your quad if you spend 6 peds shooting down people in space and only getting two peds back? ;)

you made me chuckle >< and its more like 9ped to shoot a quad down =)

Back