Pirates still around?

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
So where are pirates most active thesedays? And at what hour?

There were some on a little earlier on this evening at Calypso space station. They might still be there.

There were some on a little earlier on this evening at Calypso space station. They might still be there.

Yeah I saw some few red arrows, but didn't care to look that much atm, since I had to log out.
Guess I'll go up again next weekend and have a look, I might be lucky and run in to some... ;)

Just had micjack speed hack out the ass to get me. Obvious obvious speed hack lol.

Just had micjack speed hack out the ass to get me. Obvious obvious speed hack lol.

his UL quad is faster than an L quad..... prolly was just normal flying

What's a speed hack? :scratch2:

What's a speed hack? :scratch2:

I think pirates fly in safe mode so reduces lag and allows their L quad to fly faster than normal. MA has neglected space and does not care about this exploit.

Pirates were waiting with Dreadnought on Zeus server yesterday. We cleaned them out of about 250 ped ammo plus warp mine costs in two attacks. Just trying to do our part :)

I think pirates fly in safe mode so reduces lag and allows their L quad to fly faster than normal. MA has neglected space and does not care about this exploit.

reducing lag is an exploit now?:scratch2:

Running in safe mode wouldn't do it. It might reduce lag and allow you to fly as fast as other quads, but it doesn't make you fly faster than other quads are supposed to.

Amazing that after 1 year are people in game NOT knowing about the speed hack...

You can find pirates as traders now on Rocktropia. I rather piss on my ores and set them on fire rather to deal with them.

Speaking of pirates, MA closed my withdrawal case without even read it, just a canned response. 40 business days passed, they modified the rules along to 50 business days, cannot wait for these last 8 days to pass. MA should really join NV soc.

Most of the pirates I see are lurking around Rocktropia and other distant planets to catch the people heading off to Calypso to sell their loots, this is another thing that hurts other planets on getting a foothold when a new player does show up they either have to hire a mothership to get their loot to caly to sell or risk a pirate because the auction house is just to slow. Which is why you see pirates their as buyers, they know they can get it for little markup .

Also I think MA is doing a good job with hackers because I hardly ever see any on calypso although they could just be little hacks that looks normal ,which would make them harder to catch . Their are plent of other games with all kind of hackers doing speed hacks , aim bots and as far I've noticed this is not a problem on Entropia.

Well would you care to enlighten us?

My first knee-jerk reaction would be NO! Because it was discussed time and time again, also you can search

"speed hack" on this forum on your own, answer 12 at "How many eggs are in a dozen?" and you'll get quite a handful of threads.

On short, they use a memory editor.

Also it was discussed many times about certain pirates having several accounts in game, and it was proven with their forum and other sites accounts as generating from same IP (yes, I know, they are all kindergarten friends living in the same building sharing the same provider).

My first knee-jerk reaction would be NO! Because it was discussed time and time again, also you can search

"speed hack" on this forum on your own, answer 12 at "How many eggs are in a dozen?" and you'll get quite a handful of threads.

On short, they use a memory editor.

Also it was discussed many times about certain pirates having several accounts in game, and it was proven with their forum and other sites accounts as generating from same IP (yes, I know, they are all kindergarten friends living in the same building sharing the same provider).

memory editor does not work in this game for speedhack. go download CE and try for yourself.

Back