No choice

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Real live endeavour.

I saw above Wollongong trying to make a RL endeavour to make another person play in this game, this life if you will.

Let me give you a small example. My son wanted to play EU so I lent him ( I would say I gave him ) 1 000 ped to see what this game feels like.

After 1 000 peds it sucks.

And I say son, you are too used to gaming xbox and bullshit before you made a choice.

For a new player it must take months to ran out of 1000 peds, so either he played the game for months before the money ended and liked it (otherwise he'd quit long before that), or he spent the money in a blink and then it's your mentoring skills (RL ones) suck, since you didn't explained the basics.

For a new player it must take months to ran out of 1000 peds, so either he played the game for months before the money ended and liked it (otherwise he'd quit long before that), or he spent the money in a blink and then it's your mentoring skills (RL ones) suck, since you didn't explained the basics.

Just because his son did not like the game does not mean his RL mentoring skills suck. He said his kid is used to GAMING, real gaming. Not gambling with chances worse than the lottery of getting your cash back (what EU is). Which means hes used to real games with good graphics and gameplay rather than shooting the same mobs over and over to try to get some skill that's worth shit in the end...

His son is right, this game does suck, its boring as shit, especially if your out of PED... Who the hell would want to stand around a sweat circle and waste hours of their day when they can go play BF4 or Skyrim... any real gamer that i have shown this game to basically laughs at it... the only reason i pop in and play now and then is because I've hit some huge jackpots and have plenty of PED to blow... And even though i have thousands of ped, this game gets boring for me within a week of playing and i'm back to my other games.

TLDR; this game does suck, dont bash a fathers RL mentoring abilities just because you are an addicted EU fanboy.

And even though i have thousands of ped, this game gets boring for me within a week of playing and i'm back to my other games.

TLDR; this game does suck, dont bash a fathers RL mentoring abilities just because you are an addicted EU fanboy.

You think the game sucks and keep coming back, but it's me who's addicted? :)

I am not aware of any lottery with better returns than...

Not gambling with chances worse than the lottery of getting your cash back (what EU is).

EU...go buy a lottery ticket...how often you win? Additionally, how many lotteries allow you ways of maneuvering within the system to allow you to actually profit? None...

...Bottom line is that this is a big boys game...pull up your panties or go play Final Fantasy or Dance Craze or some other BS4 game....

Brick

You think the game sucks and keep coming back, but it's me who's addicted? :)

I come back when I'm bored of other games, but this game only holds my interest for a week or so and then I'm gone again for months... I have no idea why people actually deposit their hard earned money into it... I mean I've never depo'd and have looted almost 90k ped in swirlies solo, that is so godamn unfair to the people who actually deposit, and some depo thousands...

all im saying is dont be bashing a fathers RL mentoring skills because his son who has played plenty of other games thinks this game sucks ass...

Uh-oh...

I come back when I'm bored of other games, but this game only holds my interest for a week or so and then I'm gone again for months... I have no idea why people actually deposit their hard earned money into it... I mean I've never depo'd and have looted almost 90k ped in swirlies solo, that is so godamn unfair to the people who actually deposit, and some depo thousands...

...wheres the nondepo police when you need them? :dunno:

Brick

all im saying is dont be bashing a fathers RL mentoring skills because his son who has played plenty of other games thinks this game sucks ass...

I'm with Lyosha on this one. This isn't a game for most gamers IMO, especially not those who are playing games that have a competitive aspect to them. The process is too slow, and the actions are too simple. It's almost a game based on insanity.. stand and click/shoot at the same thing and hope something new happens. For many people, that is how they see this game. Dump money, do the same thing over and over, pray for better results. For that reason, I think it is hard to convince my friends to switch from Dota 2, Starcraft II, and other games because they think this game is boring as shit, and I see where they are coming from.

Of course I play those games too and I have been playing Entropia for a long time as well. I stick around because I like the huge difference between the 2 types of games that I play, competitive and EU. When I'm feeling competitive/want to kick some ass, I boot up DOTA2, if I want to relax and play to spend some time, I fire up EU. But for some, gaming is all about action and/or competition, both of which EU severely lack. So yes, EU does suck ass, but it is great in other ways. That's why it is a niche game and that's why it doesn't have the X million or so subscribers that WoW or other MMOs have.

And we have a troll on the forum.... oh wait.

I'm with Lyosha on this one. This isn't a game for most gamers IMO, especially not those who are playing games that have a competitive aspect to them. The process is too slow, and the actions are too simple. It's almost a game based on insanity.. stand and click/shoot at the same thing and hope something new happens. For many people, that is how they see this game. Dump money, do the same thing over and over, pray for better results. For that reason, I think it is hard to convince my friends to switch from Dota 2, Starcraft II, and other games because they think this game is boring as shit, and I see where they are coming from.

Of course I play those games too and I have been playing Entropia for a long time as well. I stick around because I like the huge difference between the 2 types of games that I play, competitive and EU. When I'm feeling competitive/want to kick some ass, I boot up DOTA2, if I want to relax and play to spend some time, I fire up EU. But for some, gaming is all about action and/or competition, both of which EU severely lack. So yes, EU does suck ass, but it is great in other ways. That's why it is a niche game and that's why it doesn't have the X million or so subscribers that WoW or other MMOs have.

well said!

Anyways, you are all smarter than him. And me.

He is playing some bullshit game called Eurotruck and I am Ok with this.

The real game I want him to play is study and learn. I do this for kicks, but when your kid wants to play it, it is a worry.

For reference, he saw me troll the ores and enmatters.

Boy that must be a drag for a 20 year old.

For me it is a blast for his dad.

Last edited:
I think Lyosha saw the point

The boy saw this game for what it is,

He said

'Dad you are a drunk and a gambler'

I said

and yes?

But I am also many other things

Peezle... Im surprised you dont see this. Why don't you see thst you are learning and that you are studying through every thought and post you make. This game is not gambling and never will be. Plain and simple its long term and systematic. This sounds like something more than just getting your kid to play. I see something is clearly wrong and you are down in life. Well friend, we are in the same boat here. Good luck :(

Also this game isn't for everyone. No modern gamer would come here to have fun. Most modern people look at the phrase "Real Cash" and see gambling because you can lose money. Peezle, you have to let go and move on. Getting more players in won't happen because today people don't look past the first thing to jump in front of their eyes. Im sure your son is a great kid Peezle, and I know you are a great guy as well.

Why is it the most ignorant are the most self-assured in themselves?

And seriously, you want to teach your kid the value of a dollar? Make him get a job or do chores. Or kick him out.

So yes, EU does suck ass, but it is great in other ways. That's why it is a niche game and that's why it doesn't have the X million or so subscribers that WoW or other MMOs have.
Good post. I've been playing since before Gold, and considering all the frustrations and bugs the game has always had, I never felt comfortable recommending it to many people. In all those years, I don't think I've recommended this game to more than 10 friends, and maybe half of those actually tried it out. None of them stayed. It's just plain not a game for everyone.

EU isn't one of the best-kept secrets; it's practically a must-be-kept secret. :rolleyes:

I agree that EU is not the click and get bitten game which attracts so many ( with their attention span of a flea ).

I also agree it is hard to sell to the masses because it requires other qualities.

Let's remember most gamers stare at one screen or another 60 hours a day:eek:

All this in mind, there are niche books, games, films and music that sell very well into their millions, because their market strategies are tuned in.

Niche need not mean tiny.

Back