Help: 3 charges from companies in doublin

Maggier

I woke up this morning from 3 charges in Dublin. Mind you I have never been in Dublin or anything. The only thing that comes close to Dublin is playing Entropia Universe. The last time I actually made a deposit was about 2 weeks ago for 50 dollars. Today however I saw 3 charges on my card as follows:

8.58 EFLOW.IE DUBLIN 4 IE
27.23 x 2 your lycamobile vo hoofdoorp

Does anybody know if this is indeed coming from Mindark? I have submitted a support ticket and waiting on a response. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Maggie

Contact your credit card company and get it investigated - that's not a charge from MindArk.

EFLOW.IE seems to be business supporting Irish road toll collections.

Someone has stolen you credit card numbers and copied it.. but the sums are all very small so.. maybe someone you know is using it?

Am surprised credit card company did not notify you of unusual transactions, most of the better companies do,

But definitely notify them of the incorrect transactions and get a new card sent and new pin

Lycamobile is a virtual mobile operator, I'm using them between others.

Seems somebody hacked you and got your data if Lycamobile does not ring a bell for you, block your card asap.

I am in the process now with my bank to get it all resolved. Seems to me that they have been trying to charge it more and more and increasing the charges. my bank put a lock on it last night automatically and now are taking care of everything it seems. Thanks for the info and help everyone!

Maggie

I just wanted to update this post. I had a number of fraudulent charges today on a card I used to use for deposit through EU. One of the first charges was at a store in of all places Stockholm Sweden so just a warning to everyone to keep an eye on your CCs and the fraud department number nearby. Luckily I had a hold on that card for weird charges above a certain amount so it was caught before anything was completely authorized and that account is now closed.

It's possible some degenerate got the information here in New Mexico, we have our fair share of low life scumbags but I don't use that card very often and it just seems odd that someone would place an online order from here to Stockholm Sweden. So it could be a great coincidence or something has been compromised where MA or their CC provider stores our information.

Sucks to have to deal with this around the holidays but just be aware.

Back