Where's my Candy???

bard119

Old Alpha
Society
Callidus
Goatts
Mr Pumpkin says 'Take this candy as a token of my gratitude'

Click OK

An unexpected error have (sic) occured in the processing of the following mission:
Halloween Mayhem
Code: 89

Maybe I have to destroy a refrigerator to get my candy...

it's probably right in front of you, where you least expect it! :lolup:

maybe code 89 means ITS OVER ALREADY

i have the same with mission, just writed support, will see

halloween is long gone.. x-mas is coming!

Click OK

An unexpected error have (sic) occured in the processing of the following mission:
Halloween Mayhem
]

so candy could only be used during HM? cant save and use when we want??

um you can use it...you just cant get it from mr pumpkin

Mr. Pumpkin is the candy Nazi, you have violated some arbitrary rule made only for you so, "NO CANDY FOR YOU!"

I have the same issue the dialogue comes up every time i log in now.

same issue here too :(

images
here too...

Still not fixed. Every time I log in this pop msg appears. Followed by an error msg...

Is this fixed?

Is the Pumpkin still there so we can finally delivery the mission? Or should we abandon it?

wtf?! :bump:

still got my pumpkins, still get that error every time I log in, Pumpkin man is gone!

what should I do?! :dunno:

Found Mr Pumpkin at F. Troy the other day.

Same here, error code 89. (and getting it at the start of every session)

Click OK

Halloween Mayhem

Hope they can fix it in a next VU!

It's almost becoming a Michael Myers type haloween haunting seeing that demented message every time i log in. Is there a strategy here ?

I just hope it'll be fixed till the next Halloween...

Seriously, WTF?

It's almost becoming a Michael Myers type haloween haunting seeing that demented message every time i log in. Is there a strategy here ?

I just hope it'll be fixed till the next Halloween...

Seriously, WTF?

This realy sucks but you guys have to understand that no VU had come since Merry Mayhem started. OFC that a new VU is needed to fix all of this. So let's wait for the end of Merry Mayhem and see.

And yes! It's extremely annoying to watch that msg every time I log in.

Well, yeah. Why don't we have an annoying bug that the players are experiencing EVERY TIME they log in for two months already? That'll show everyone what great, smooth and polished game they have in their hands. A fantastic advertising! Sure, a fix could wait few months more. It's not like we need to keep our existing playerbase happy or we care if the new players run away screaming of the bug-fest (and lag-fest) that Entropia is rapidly becoming with each new "update", "event" and whatnot...

Just quit the mission:)

uhmm i dunno how but i fixed it for me. But can't tell you how anymore, didn't know it was an issue but just try some stuff maybe you'll get it to go away.

Imma go try to do it again and then maybe i can tell ya.

Regards
Thark

Just quit the mission:)

uhmm i dunno how but i fixed it for me. But can't tell you how anymore, didn't know it was an issue but just try some stuff maybe you'll get it to go away.

Imma go try to do it again and then maybe i can tell ya.

Regards
Thark

What a great contribution to the thread! LOL

Lets wait one more day (VU day tomorrow?!) and see what the next VU will bring! Hopefully we will see the mission finished and moved to the completed missions as it should be!!!

He already have daily missions that were disabled and even removed from the completed mission list! We don't need more unfinished missions right?

Fanan dude, maybe some don't want candy and just wants that message to go away, I provided the solution:)...I quit mine:)

Fanan dude, maybe some don't want candy and just wants that message to go away, I provided the solution:)...I quit mine:)

I just want the things to work as they are intended! And of course that if the mission is completed it should give the reward and move itself to the list of completed mission list.

That solution is on MA/caly team hands not on players hands! And to abandon it, it's not a solution! lol

It is when you don't care about the candy:silly2:

and you're wrong not the Calypso team can fix this, only The Candy Team can:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back