Society
NBK Army
Resnis Resnis Tusnis
Done , moving on!

TY for ideas

Last edited:
wrong fields :confused::confused:

Hi!

With recent constant low TT returns amped ~ 71% TT it is no viable 2 do amped mining as resource MU would be required 2 be 159% Average , what is not possible (*Amp cost 110 % )

Resnis

You do GRETAT at 71% return compared to mine average that does not exceeds 55% (TT wise) but then again it might be for the fact that i do mine for good MU resources usually so i guess we get to same point in the end..witch is constant big minus...

71 % Averaged ...

often runs with like 1 , 2 small claims per map... making them ~ 10% TT ....

+ Crashes impacting also ....

Drops 10+ Amped , getting NRFs and then crash .... log in, drop 5 more Nrfs .. crash again ..... Once upon the time ... lol on row wasted 3 D-Class amps with 1 VIII on each ... (now game a bit more stable, was not long after 64bit supprt added)

Also streaks of 15+ NRfs on Planet (Calypso) is a bit 2 long

Nothing more than IX on D-C ... time 2 time Getting V ... few times IV ...... Amped

Unamped getting some VI and VIII ..... Last few Globals also were unamped ...

Made impression that Amps are making Base claim smaller + hit probability reduced ....

Resnis

Try going unamped & add depth enhancers and try mining in the middle of the night like a real addict :).
Ive gotten the impression that rares are next to impossible to hit amped.
As for the depth enhancers, maybe theres a limitation of what you can when going unenhanced, better make sure if you are desperate for them.
Another consideration I'd like to interject is that amps do probably reduce hit rate & maybe claim size aswell (e.g. if you would have found 3 ped unamped, a lvl 5 amp would maybe yield 8.5 instead of 9). This is however impossible to prove but I just get this impression that they somehow want to cap the amount (not %) of profit you can make in a certain amount of time. If they didnt certain areas would probably just be too profitable, so im guessing amps are really only for pvp4 or any spot with common ores at >160%.
Timing however does seem to be the mayor influencing factor in finding rares, most runs I did in an area around noon gave me 0 to 2 hits of rare ore(kanerium), while some runs at +- 3a.m. gave 20% tt in rare ores

get your prospecting level up a bit more...go for a vrx2k or terramaster 6 enhanced to say tier 5 or so..could even use a tik 320 with 5 open tiers enhanced you might hit some nice rares...go into pvp4 or around it for Langotz ..redulite is in and pvp lootable on eudoria and tridenite is well, i won't tell my spot :p...shinook river has some rares too..

Done, moving on!

Last edited:
PVP mining

Done, moving on!

Can Any1 can suggest another RCE?

Last edited:
As for amps, also got feelling that base size is getting reduced .... hitting IV and V time 2 time with D-Class

I had a similar experience yesterday, it was odd. I run with level 5 amps, usually most finds are VII or VIII with a rare (maybe 5%) V, but yesterday I had one run where 60% of the finds were Vs. Luckily it hasn't happened today, but (off topic) I'm getting dreadful find rates instead.

Someone mentioned not being able to find rares amped, I've found the occasional Kanerium with level 5 amps (usually 2-3 ore (5 to 7.5 ped)), nothing huge, but they are still findable.

dum Addicts

As title said , cannot withold ... and did a lvl 5 run .... and with same ~ 60% TT ... lol

So there is no point 2 mine as with these loot setting from MA it is impossible 2 even get close 2 break even.

Off 2 spend $ and time on another activities, waiting till hopefully ... things would be changed

Back