Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Also Fonts are messed up, and ppl cant type no longer in russian for example... i really dont see a reason for soing that...

Yup and the font has changed mothership repair bars. Looks ok though

Auction house font changed. I realize that is a very small detail but I don't see why they change stuff and don't include it in the notes.

And why do they spend time on this type of things that most people won't care instead of spending time on correcting bugs ?

Holly crap, actually I was not ready for this. I though they well fix some crap, but this :laugh:

Another great fuck up. MA you have reached absolute grand master in this profession :laugh:

ahahaha, yeah, Entropia Master Bugs manufacturer! :hammer::hammer::hammer:

EnhanicingPKer again

Done, moving on!

Last edited:
Yeah... I logged in long enough to see:

• Invisible Mobs
  • Mindforce chips with laser weapon professions
  • Chat not displaying some characters, including on in-game ad screens
  • Item graphics missing (SI Combat Knife for one)
  • Frustrating piles of corpses trying to complete 10k Carabok mission

I was going to use up some amps mining but I am very uncomfortable doing anything so costly when things are clearly not stable. I'll be back if/when you get this garbage cleaned up.

Leaving dead mobs around for those who mow them down when hunting will appear to be as popular as introducing speed humps on a F1 racetrack.

It may be more realistic and look better but it impairs function.

Why was it done? :scratch2:

Also Fonts are messed up, and ppl cant type no longer in russian for example... i really dont see a reason for doing that...

THIS - stop my playing forever.
If this will not patched, i leave the game! :mad: F-U-C-K YOU, MA!
What asshole came up again to change fonts? Previous was in ~2008

With the patch on 17 when you kill mob it will be disjointed. Head will fly on one side arms to the other. So you will know it is dead. Also it will auto loot on kill so no need to loot them anymore.

Does it takes 2 ideots 2 make mess?, no it takes just MA

Done, moving on!

Last edited:
With the patch on 17 when you kill mob it will be disjointed. Head will fly on one side arms to the other. So you will know it is dead. Also it will auto loot on kill so no need to loot them anymore.

And it must be 50% implemented yet? Why not a well working VU. all the time everything is beta or just 50% done.:scratch2:

I was going to use up some amps mining but I am very uncomfortable doing anything so costly when things are clearly not stable. I'll be back if/when you get this garbage cleaned up.

Yeah i usually sit out the first few hours/day after a VU. It's a gamble because sometimes there are fabulous exploit prizes to be won, but i think in general it's the best strategy.

Portable trade and repair - nice !!! Been wanting these for years!

mobs dont disapear after dead looks to be a great idea when its finished, but i am not sure the programmers l have the quallity to make for any mob a fitting bone set that l show after meat is rotten down ... more i think it stays like normal non looted mob, wont rotten down and went away after a few minutes... these could be nerving for sure when healthbar of the mob dont disapear after looting it.

Yeah guys screw your firewalls down to let in the NSA :D it could be jimmy out of class nr 4, 13 years old is an terrorist :D i think he only terrorises his own mama by new bugs came with update and makes em agressive against all after loosing his hard earned pocket money by that :D

so il write a E-Mail now to Ob*ma mama and store it wihout sending it , he l read it news told today . hehe

sorry for beeing ironic but its so true i couldnt hold it ...

Last edited:
Thought
Critical DMG reduction in PVP ..... so PKers again got "Feature" what would even more reduce miner chance 2 score lucky critical on PKer.... now is would be just "short"

Please MA elaborate - is this also for PVP? - Critca reduction?

Resnis
Ps. and no fixes on PK expoits .... just enhancing them a bit

The damage reduction on crits is no big deal for what I can see:

critical_hit_reduction.jpg

The damage reduction on crits is no big deal for what I can see:

critical_hit_reduction.jpg

In general its good, just again no featuyre implementation Impact Analysis @ all on MA side ...

Considering Noob vs. PKer with Tango,.... who shots and misses leaving noob lucky chance 2 land critical hit with his low lvl weapon ,,,,, on robber ..... 2 found after being looted, that his luckilly scored criticial dmg on PKer was nicelly reduced down ....and PKer has reloaded his/her Tango....

Clothes are still fubar after months of waiting and now I just tried on my Christmas Hat and all my hair vanishes and I'm left with some hideous grey shadow! Guess I won't be wearing my Christmas outfit this year :mad:

I think the hair vanishing has always been there, at least mine has always disapeared when I wore the damn hat and bummer my coat is still screwed up. MA don't give a shit, period

Ps and why I won't contribute to anymore clothing whatever so ever since this is twice on more pricey items getting screwed up.

chat is changed aswell, more space between sentances

Yeah, this is another silly change. It might now look better (in the eye of the beholder, though) but minimum sized chat window now holds just 4 lines instead of 6 (at least for me). Meh.

It was a level 10 Halix Stalker, I am level 20.74 evader.

So a 4.3% reduction. Assuming this works on the mob L and the avatar evader we can probably compile a list of these and figure out the formula.

One thing to figure out is if it's by the ratio of levels or by increment. PvP evading works by increment of attacker's pro standing over victim's evader or dodger, with 20 levels over being 100% hits (at least it did when i tested it; maybe it has changed).

If we assume this works the same, then the maxed effect without "accessories" is 4.3/(10.74/20) = 8% reduction. It could also be "dynamic" within a range, like weapon damage.

ETA: hmm that's simplistic. Here's the description of it. Anyway we can still probably figure this out with enough data.

Last edited:
Changes

• Portable trade and repair - Two new tools have been added that will let you access a basic trade and repair terminal out in the wilderness. These new terminals are crafted from low-level tool blueprints.

Risk free space travel?

Risk free space travel?

A. Motherships already have a trade terminal
B. You can't use tools in a small ship
C. tting stuff worth transporting means losing markup

So no, not really any effect on space travel.

It could potentially affect PvP4 but not in any significant way i think. It would just mean less trips back to tt to get rid of tt food for the miner/hunter trying to be truly careful.

I would like to nominate the new "looted mobs don't disappear" feature as the worst, and least thought out purposeful addition to EU in the history of the game.

Can anyone think of something MA has added on purpose that was a more universally bad idea than this infected turd they have just plopped on our collective heads?

Clothes are still fubar after months of waiting and now I just tried on my Christmas Hat and all my hair vanishes and I'm left with some hideous grey shadow! Guess I won't be wearing my Christmas outfit this year :mad:

ohhh god NOOOOOOOOO what the HELL MA

I think the hair vanishing has always been there, at least mine has always disapeared when I wore the damn hat and bummer my coat is still screwed up. MA don't give a shit, period

Ps and why I won't contribute to anymore clothing whatever so ever since this is twice on more pricey items getting screwed up.

Yes the hair didn't show because the hat sat lower and better on the head. I no longer spend money on clothes either but this is stuff that I've had from last year and before that I spent a lot on getting coloured red and white and it now looks so bad I just can't wear it. The reds don't even match anymore ffs! :mad:

Right hair and 3 x wrong hair:

Christmas Outfit 2012 and the same outfit in 2013:

xmas12.jpg
xmas13.jpg

On a positive side, when mining it lists the claim type next to "You have found a resource". Unless ofc its unknown.

Very nice and convenient change and hope it also shows the claim size next vu or something, imo miners will love it.

Where the *piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip* is melee amp?!

didn't look thru all the posts but i have a feeling no one did and im surprised no on has noticed that when using move to target
A) surround my mobs that lunge towards u as they attack, you can hardly attack one mob because the others constantly are dragging your cross-hair onto the wrong mobs.
and B) roughly 1/8 time even when there are no hills, you try to tag a mob using move to target, it sais 'failed to move to target or something like that and you have to keep hitting the shoot button till you get way too close to it. also even when it runs smoothly, you still get much closer to the mob than you should have to.

i wouldn't have had to use move to target at all if MA wouldn't have nerfed '1st person, simple right click corpse' to loot, when move to target is off. but of course it works fine still when move to target is on. which makes no sense whatsoever. this mob doesn't disappear crap seriously sounds STUPID to me. i can think of umm oh every other MMO i played in my life where you loot the mob and it disappears. so WTF. hey how about this. you kill the mob, its looted auto-bleeping-matically, and then disappears. save us clicks. are damn hands are falling off as it is for those of us who've been playing since 8-10 yrs ago

ya know what? this is getting pasted to MA support in bugs. i tell people to report these things all the time and they say "Why? Like they're going to do anything, just gonna get a pasted response" YES you will and it'll get forwarded to the relevant team. so DO IT PEOPLE. and word it PERFECTLY because they're 2nd language is English, lol! so im going to report move to target grabbing and re-aiming my cross hairs all the time while im trying to kill shit. because it happens with longu, atrax, big argos, and several other mobs im thinking of but cant confirm 100% because it has been 10s of thousands of mobs since i hunted them, but im almost positive.

didn't look thru all the posts but i have a feeling no one did and im surprised no on has noticed that when using move to target
A) surround my mobs that lunge towards u as they attack, you can hardly attack one mob because the others constantly are dragging your cross-hair onto the wrong mobs.
and B) roughly 1/8 time even when there are no hills, you try to tag a mob using move to target, it sais 'failed to move to target or something like that and you have to keep hitting the shoot button till you get way too close to it. also even when it runs smoothly, you still get much closer to the mob than you should have to.

i wouldn't have had to use move to target at all if MA wouldn't have nerfed '1st person, simple right click corpse' to loot, when move to target is off. but of course it works fine still when move to target is on. which makes no sense whatsoever. this mob doesn't disappear crap seriously sounds STUPID to me. i can think of umm oh every other MMO i played in my life where you loot the mob and it disappears. so WTF. hey how about this. you kill the mob, its looted auto-bleeping-matically, and then disappears. save us clicks. are damn hands are falling off as it is for those of us who've been playing since 8-10 yrs ago

ya know what? this is getting pasted to MA support in bugs. i tell people to report these things all the time and they say "Why? Like they're going to do anything, just gonna get a pasted response" YES you will and it'll get forwarded to the relevant team. so DO IT PEOPLE. and word it PERFECTLY because they're 2nd language is English, lol! so im going to report move to target grabbing and re-aiming my cross hairs all the time while im trying to kill shit. because it happens with longu, atrax, big argos, and several other mobs im thinking of but cant confirm 100% because it has been 10s of thousands of mobs since i hunted them, but im almost positive.

Send a case, then wait offline until they have given you a reply or stay offline until a fix has been released... That would get them to speed up...

why play when you keep getting frustrated over things :) I went in to this game to have fun, if I don't, then I log out and stay offline until a better time comes.. Sadly. I miss PE and some parts of EU.

On a positive side, when mining it lists the claim type next to "You have found a resource". Unless ofc its unknown.

Very nice and convenient change and hope it also shows the claim size next vu or something, imo miners will love it.

Hasn't it always been that way? Depth size, Claim Size and what material you found.... At least for me.. lol... On the Miner GUI ?

Back