Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Creatures no longer disappear immediately when looted. Additional visual indication will be implemented in the patch scheduled for December 17.
  • It is now possible to reduce the amount of critical damage received. A base chance to reduce critical damage by up to 15% has been introduced and is calculated automatically based on avatar skill level in relation to the attacking creature’s level. Items and boosts will also be introduced which will allow incoming critical damage to be reduced even further.
  • Portable trade and repair - Two new tools have been added that will let you access a basic trade and repair terminal out in the wilderness. These new terminals are crafted from low-level tool blueprints.
Fixes

• The maximum value of the Kaminsky Barong has been corrected.
  • The name and description of the DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) Blueprint (L) has been corrected.
  • An issue causing progress in the Zoldenite and Maladrite mining missions to incorrectly advance when finding Lysterium claim in some situations has been corrected.
  • Auction categories have been added for Maladrite and Zoldenite.
  • It is now possible to employ the ‘Teleport Home’ feature of higher level Mindforce Teleport chips to teleport to Land Areas.
  • An issue causing incorrect rounding when extracting PED from the PED card has been corrected.
  • An issue causing gloves dropped on the ground to display oddly has been corrected.
  • Text readability has been improved when viewing the item information panel.
Known Issues

• It is not possible to place items in the additional area of Monria Hub Shop 2, Floor 1.
  • Player register visibility and profession display settings for some users may have been reset. Please be sure to verify those settings upon logging in.
  • The DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) displays the incorrect value in the trade terminal windows. The actual value is displayed correctly when reaching the confirmation panel.
  • Monria premium apartments are missing televators to their pool rooms.
  • Some font types in the Ad screen UI are displayed as squares.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Creatures no longer disappear immediately when looted.

Stupid imo.

"Portable trade and repair", that's great even if they'll be "L" for sure lol
edit: wonder consequences in pvp lootable... will we see pyrite tted? :D

p.s. still no melee amps? :(

chat is changed aswell, more space between sentances

Where's the melee amps?

Clothes are still fubar after months of waiting and now I just tried on my Christmas Hat and all my hair vanishes and I'm left with some hideous grey shadow! Guess I won't be wearing my Christmas outfit this year :mad:

Changes
Items and boosts will also be introduced which will allow incoming critical damage to be reduced even further.

When is a change not a change :) when it isn't even introduced yet.

When is a change not a change :) when it isn't even introduced yet.

They added in the mechanics, the items simply don't exist yet. Take it as a call to submit good ideas how this should be done so that planet partners don't do anything really stupid again.

Avast antivirus blocking patch

Cant get the installation going cause my antivirus blocking a file. Someone else having this experience?:mad:

Cant get the installation going cause my antivirus blocking a file. Someone else having this experience?:mad:

Yes turn off antivirus 10 mins...

Cant log in for the moment..will check Bit Defender..

Creatures no longer disappear immediately when looted

15 min hunting and pissed of that .. rip "select next target" action :mad:

Creatures no longer disappear immediately when looted

15 min hunting and pissed of that .. rip "select next target" action :mad:

absolutely annoying !!!! u have to click the mob 5 times now to make sure ist not only lag... and in Addition i have to run around each dead mob to see the Mobs behind it... Who the hell hat such a stupid idea ????

Guess i wont hunt anymore then, i ALWAYS use select next target -> auto use and if i cant do that, no hunting!

MA spreading virus?

Yes turn off antivirus 10 mins...

Well as good as MA are managing their updates, i think i will keep antivirus on and wait a while...

Dear MA, why do you insist in "fixing" things that are not broken?

And putting in things that are not needed.

Whats with this rubbish with dead mobs laying around. If you havent got sound turned up or in ped window the only sign you have looted the mob is the dissapearing floating spots. Very confusing if you in first person mode hunting a mob that looks very similar dead to alive.

Travelling around I pulled in at Monria and just doing a low level mission. I am doing a red mob, Yog I think with one shot kills and it is nothing to have a dozen or more around you after they have been looted. Pain in the proverbial

Seriously I will not hunt again till this is fixed or changed back.

MA you need some guidance each update adds more problems without addressing old ones.

I haven't tried hunting yet but from what I see from you guys I'm really disappointed by the "mobs don't disappear when looted"

I think it's time to leave this sinking boat...

Really really stupid idea, and stupid ideas can only come from stupid people, and these ideas implemented in game can come from MA only so that results:

Someone from MA is really stupid!

Get ready to pay me MA, will sell everything and make one big withdrawal

PS: this is not a selling post, I will make one after I see the feature live:)

Creatures no longer disappear immediately when looted....

Its really very stupid change especially with existing lags!!! :banghead:

Price of TP chips will go up now ? Possible to tp to land areas instead.. (or just to ones you own?)

absolutely annoying !!!! u have to click the mob 5 times now to make sure ist not only lag... and in Addition i have to run around each dead mob to see the Mobs behind it... Who the hell hat such a stupid idea ????

I agree this is very bad idea :(

I dont get it either :scratch2:

Also Fonts are messed up, and ppl cant type no longer in russian for example... i really dont see a reason for doing that...

Last edited:
Do you remember the poll we had a while back where the player base voted to keep dead mobs on screen just a little while longer? :wise: :wise:

..no?

...that's because THERE WAS NO SUCH POLL!!!!!!!!

MA, maybe is time to hire real game developer! I never ever saw a game where death mobs are visible for a long time.

please stop to make every ppl angry in this game. Soon no one is willing to depo, nor to play this dieing game.

I was on the way to do a depo, but after i read what you did again to the game, I'm thinking to stop to play for a while !

is time to bring some thing we all have fun and so we can say: "hey this time you really did a good job!" 2013 is the worst year we ever had between MA and player base, and all the bad VUs we got with all the BS we not asked for.

Focus at things like taming, better payback, stable economy and such things, and ppl start to play and depo again!
:mad:

Auction house font changed. I realize that is a very small detail but I don't see why they change stuff and don't include it in the notes.

Holly crap, actually I was not ready for this. I though they well fix some crap, but this :laugh:

Another great fuck up. MA you have reached absolute grand master in this profession :laugh:

Back