Bug in VU 14.4 Esc doesn't work

CyberPunk

Stalker
William Cyber Punk
All escape does is pull up or close the options menu, no longer does it close a window in focus nor close chat focus. I am playing in windowed mode, win 8

All escape does is pull up or close the options menu, no longer does it close a window in focus nor close chat focus. I am playing in windowed mode, win 8

same here, also in normal mode

LVL III tp chip now shows jumpable area as small as tp chip II, but possible to jump beyond that visible area.

Yep! Support case sent.

LVL III tp chip now shows jumpable area as small as tp chip II, but possible to jump beyond that visible area.

It would do that before this VU sometimes. The bug seems to be associated with not keeping track when you change the map size or map scale.

The change to the ESC button function is reported as a known issue in the minipatch notes:

A hotfix mini patch has been deployed to address several issues related to VU 14.4.
Known Issues
  • The Esc button does not remove focus from chat windows or close interface windows as it should. This issue will be corrected in the patch scheduled for December 17.
    [..

The change to the ESC button function is reported as a known issue in the minipatch notes:

It should've been fixed in the mini patch not in another week! :rolleyes:

Same for me, but I noticed I can now go between my two screens when I have the game in full screen mode, which is pretty nice!!:yay:

Back