Yquem

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port
WoW - I still love this VU

Why you might ask?

The new fonts
- So great with the new fonts. Now you can only see the half of the rubbish that ppl and soc member say in chat

Mob is on the ground in 30 sec after loot
- That is so great that we now can see more details on a looted mob than before

Loot
- Now that loot from hunting has been very much reduced we can hunt in longer time without getting a filled up inventory

Portable's
- So great that we now can buy more ammo and then hunt for much longer time (as we don't need to go to storage) as we don't get any loot

Chat
- Well and for those that use to chat when hunting - they can now focus on hunting and buy more ammo as we now can hunt all the time. It is so great that we can't close chat by hitting ESC

Reduce crits
- Oh my oh my. And MA say we can even buy stuff so we can reduce crits even more - COOOOOOL

And for miners that has a small trouble finding out what they found
- From chat: You have claimed a resource! (Aarkan Pellets)

One of my personal favorites is when you want to split a stack and using NUM keys to type in the numbers
- Now they made this fancy feature that you both can type the numbers - and get cameras up / down or what ever emote you have placed on the keys. My favorite is the "Victory" emotion.

We will never forget the spec of our computer
- I'm just speechless - every time we start CL up we get an overview over our computer. Then we don't need to look elsewhere for it.

Last edited:
Yup, my second favourite VU; right after the one that introduced ninja mobs.

and you forgot to add; I feel alot smarter now that I can't see any language symbols I don't personally speak.

lets kick the rhyme:

SHALALALALALALALA WE ALL LOVE MA! :laugh:

Totally best VU ever! :yay:

if you do not sense the sarcasm in my post you need professional help.

Portable's
- So great that we now can buy more ammo and then hunt for much longer time (as we don't need to go to storage) as we don't get any loot
I'm not much of a cynic myself, but I enjoyed this part. :D

the best VU ever was vu 10 . I stopped playing for 5 months after that one the bugs was so bad lol

i love the part where they didn't fix any bugs.

Isn't the thread title against the EULA :D

and since when does Blizzard call their updates VU's?

Reducing the crit hit dmg by 10% and reducing loot with 20% was also a great idea from MA´s point of view.

I would also like to point out that, everytime something have changed in a VU it has one purpose only, and that is to make Money for MA. If u ever think they change something to improve gameplay, you must insanely stupid.

cheers

Isn't the thread title against the EULA :D

and since when does Blizzard call their updates VU's?

Took me a bit to figure out what you were saying... but now I got the WOW part! lol

And +rep to Op for a funny sarcasm thread

Have to agree..I get tired of trying to adapt to these VU's..very unecessary VU if you ask me

I can't wait for the big VU on the 16th, I just can't imagine what new bugs we will get for Christmas this year!

- I'm just speechless - every time we start CL up we get an overview over our computer. Then we don't need to look elsewhere for it.

I saw op mention this but I didn't see that feature..

I know this is a smartass thread but, im currently on a borrowed pc. and would like to see how enotropia is seeing the specs on it...

thanks and +rep on the funny post

I saw op mention this but I didn't see that feature..

I know this is a smartass thread but, im currently on a borrowed pc. and would like to see how enotropia is seeing the specs on it...

thanks and +rep on the funny post

Im sure he is talking about this nifty little feature that you get everytime you start up and shutdown Entropia:

capture_453504.jpg
:wtg:

Im sure he is talking about this nifty little feature that you get everytime you start up and shutdown Entropia:

capture_453504.jpg
:wtg:

Yup thats a great ECO feature , sometimes appearing while I am in the middle of shooting a mob , obviously a feature to save ammo.

Weak ass, slow ass computer :D

Just kidding. I have 4 gigs ram, of which 3.2 are available, 768 MB are taken by GPU on CPU, integrated card. I run game on low settings. But most important thing for me was cable from modem to computer. Drop the wifi. After switching to cable and ditching usb wifi receiver i haven`t had a SINGLE crash to desktop or connection lost! Nor the info saying your RAM memory is full, consider reducing avatar quality settings-something like that. Net speed is 5 Mbit, but at loader i put 1 Mbit.

I hope it helps. Online games are not meant to be played ih HD res imho, that is why i bought PS3 for that pleasure:)

Gerald,
This message has no relation to hardware...or wifi, or modem, dsl, etc...
This is program failure (bad work of programmer)

Gerald,
This message has no relation to hardware...or wifi, or modem, dsl, etc...
This is program failure (bad work of programmer)

I am fascinated by cable connection, and the fact that i really CAN play the game without having to worry if game will crash if i hunt in some areas. Just saying. It removed CTD and connection lost. Gun jamming, not reloading is also lowered. I have received those kind of messages when i CTD, so i think that i am not getting them any more is that because i plugged in the cable. Might help, might not. I just say it helped me in some unknown way.
If nothing helps, there is also plan B:

:sniper::computer:

/mod note/ moved to appropriate forum and re-named to something that indicates what the thread is about.

3.3 - Thread Location
Please make an effort to post new threads in the appropriate forum or subforum. Posting threads in the proper section makes the forum easier to browse for all members and visitors, and reduces the workload for our volunteer community staff. If you are unsure where to post a new thread, please take the time to read the forum descriptions in order to familiarize yourself with the focus of the various available forums and subforums. Threads posted in an inappropriate forum may be moved or deleted without notice.

/mod note/ moved to appropriate forum and re-named to something that indicates what the thread is about.

Now you just took away the last fun we had .....

but ...

WoW - I still love this VU

plz fix ingame russian language.

Snarkasm Alert!

I like the way MA thinks....by introducing more and more bugs on a consistent basis they:

1. Make the game more fun by enabling everyone to make more fun of the game.

2. Promote the worldwide economy by encouraging purchase, investments of other games.

3. Protect the environment by turning off computer, throwing away computer, or destroying computer with "RAGE HAMMER (L)". Saves energy, reduces carbon emissions.

4. Creatively manipulate the "DYNAMIC ECONOMY" to ensure lower prices for land, high-end items, and other player investments. It's the economy stupidos!

5. Produce imaginative avatar "ENHANCEMENTS" to alter intended avatar appearance, without costing a single red PEC. (e.g. droopy eye syndrome, now Halloween doesn't have to end!)

6. Establish the new "EU BUG Betting Pool", make up your most un-creative, dumbest, or irritating bug possible, and when it happens in the next VU, YOU WIN!!!!

-Obie-
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Why you might ask?

The new fonts
- So great with the new fonts. Now you can only see the half of the rubbish that ppl and soc member say in chat

Mob is on the ground in 30 sec after loot
- That is so great that we now can see more details on a looted mob than before

Loot
- Now that loot from hunting has been very much reduced we can hunt in longer time without getting a filled up inventory

Portable's

Chat
- Well and for those that use to chat when hunting - they can now focus on hunting and buy more ammo as we now can hunt all the time. It is so great that we can't close chat by hitting ESC

Reduce crits
- Oh my oh my. And MA say we can even buy stuff so we can reduce crits even more - COOOOOOL

And for miners that has a small trouble finding out what they found
- From chat: You have claimed a resource! (Aarkan Pellets)

One of my personal favorites is when you want to split a stack and using NUM keys to type in the numbers
- Now they made this fancy feature that you both can type the numbers - and get cameras up / down or what ever emote you have placed on the keys. My favorite is the "Victory" emotion.

Thanks OP, that was a good laugh. :)

After the update, when I see the advertisement above the storage, I'm waiting for Vanna White to come out and turn over the boxes. She could turn over the ones in global chat too :rolleyes:

boxes.jpg

I hope it helps. Online games are not meant to be played ih HD res imho, that is why i bought PS3 for that pleasure:)

haha, to take a ps 4 or a xbox one for quallity only is a loose . no texture sharpening and antialias on it and pixel s will flickering extremely.
consoles are oldshool before they entered the market. a pc bought before 2013 is mostly better than these consoles.

i still remember good times i had played EU on full details with 32x filtering and 16x smooving antialias. where working fine up to vu 13 than all turned bad . visual quallity didnt go up but the framerate where dropping massive and i had to deactivate the filtering on 1080p without any sense. can it be ma is mourming with hardwareproducers to bump up their hardware sells ? i think so!!!

*and yes i dont use a sparkling pc. phantom 580 with 3 gb let run battlefield 4 with 40 frames average on ultra but only EU want more stats now without any sense.

Another issue (f***!), most my Signs in the Shop after changing fonts was lost format of messages!!!
So, editing messages - only for 8.05 PED (MegaView Sign), or 8.6 PED (for Gigantum sign), less for another per one edit. Will MA pay me compensation for this operation? This is not my fault! Or maybe MA will disable Message editing cost?
This is terrible!!! :mad:

(All this added in my SC)

I do not want to pay for second time editing and demand the return of the old font!

You can calculate: 100 shops, 200-300 Signs (approx), 300x8=2400 PED earned by MA for free.
Maybe it is not a big sum, but why?

Last edited:
Back