Beauty Services

anthonymorris

Dominant
Society
angels of arkadia
anthony ranger morris
Angels of Arkadia​

Has a full service beauty shop we are conveniently located at Celeste Harbor TP shop # 2. We do body sculpting, face sculpting, haircuts & colors our prices are fairly priced so everyone can afford to have beauty applied to their avatars.

We offer discounts when you do multiple procedures so if you are ever in need of a nip or tuck just give me a shout. Or just find me in the quarry to get your beautician needs taken care of.

So don’t delay, come get your beauty needs done today. I may not be the most Uber beautician in the EU but I’m affordable and skill daily to help increase what I cannot do now.

I buy all beauty supplies for a reasonable price this is how I am able to offer my services at such great prices. My main port of operation is on Arkadia but I also have 2 full service shops on calypso, so I can come to you if it is more convenient for you.

So if you can answer yes to any of these questions we can help;

Have you ever wanted to make your hair match your mood or outfit? We can help

Are you just looking for a new style for the new holiday? We can help

Got no TATA's? Got too much TATA's? We can help

Look too tall or look too short? We can help

So stop by

Prices are posted in the shop so stop by and see what we can do for you. Not only do we do beauty but we do a wide range of items to help you along in the game such as vehicles, armors, armor pulsar plating, mining items, and hunting items. All items are at a reasonable price and if it is not in the shop pm me to see if I have it in storage with over 600 bps on hand I’m sure we might have something you will love to have. And if I don’t have it then I will direct you to the right person or can find someone to direct you to the right person.

Side note:
**if you are looking to get into the beauty business I have equipment that I would be willing to sell. So, if interested contact me in game. **

Last edited:
daily bump ty for looking, also if you have any beauty skills you are looking to sell plz contact me in a pm or add me in game.

bump it up for a greatly priced service

Back