Fry's Faptastic Adj SK-50 Fap Service

Phillip J-Fry

Guardian
Phillip TheTank J-Fry
FAP FOR SALE, THIS SERVICE MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259915-Adjusted-Hedoc-SK-50-UL&p=3236188

Welcome to my healing thread!

Hello, my avatar name is Phillip TheTank J-Fry.

I am starting a journey to become a prolific healer in the Entropia Universe. Add me to your friend list to experience the thrill of hunting bigger mobs with more eco healing. I spend most of my time on Planet Calypso but if you need healing on another planet I will fly to you.

Unlimited tier 1 Adjusted Hedoc sk-50 is my main tool and I am maxed on it:
Heal Interval: 45.3-60.4
Uses per minute: 24
Heal per second: 21.14hp
Decay per use (unenhanced): 5.56 PEC
Heal per pec: 9.51hp

*** FREE STUFF ***
-I am currently supplying Medical Tool Economy Enhancers on my Hedoc at no extra charge therefore decreasing your bill.
-I am currently offering FREE Herb Box top ups between fight ensuring you start each mob at full health.
-Free transportation from tp/revive to mob via Sleipnir Mk1. (Note: Mobs do not regenerate health if no one has them on their radar.)

*** PHOTO SERVICE ***
-I offer an in-game photography service to capture the memories of your hunt or special occasion.
-I run the game at a resolution of 1680x1050 with all graphics options set to "Very High" quality.
-I hand pick the best images and personally enhance them before making them available to you by email. (When providing your email address please use one that you are comfortable sharing on Entropia; my address is PhillipTheTankJFry@Hotmaill.com)

holdingtoolinfrontfeffox-smaller_987806.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot Showcase

A demonstration of my ability to capture Entropia moments...

To view high res versions click here

Back