Info: Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition the arkadian mod merc :o

Nice one! Do I need to say that I want one? :D

Wow 98 Damage x 86 Attacks with Dante without enhancers looks better than Laser-MM for me :)

Want one :yay:

I guess without eco information...

...hard to call it a version of MM...eco info could make it better or worse...most likely it is significantly worse...awaiting more info please!:popcorn:

Big GZ to OP!

Brick

eco info is already in the post!

Damage/PEC: 3.038 HP

im at work...

eco info is already in the post!

Damage/PEC: 3.038 HP

...cant login to entropedia...thanks for post update...MM Laser it is...

Brick

this gun is just insane...

FYI oratan riders only exist during red alert event and the last one is running right now for a few more hours :D

There's a difference: 12.6k total uses, vs 485k Mod Merc has.

Of course, that's still ~3.5 hours of non-stop shooting, and now that there are portable repairs, that isn't really a downside anymore.

485K total uses is a net negative IMO....

There's a difference: 12.6k total uses, vs 485k Mod Merc has.

Of course, that's still ~3.5 hours of non-stop shooting, and now that there are portable repairs, that isn't really a downside anymore.

...when people sell UL items one of the main selling advantages is usually low TT value anyway...so as long as it has reasonable longevity and that would be general ability to last 1-2 hours at tier 10 fully enhanced with continuous firing then its fine...and like u said especially with portable repair...point is moot unless its prohibitively expensive which MA will make it just enticing to use in certain circumstances but it will cost more than if u go back to MSC repair i betcha...

Brick

Back