Question: What is the best way to skill coloring- I know it is to color but that is not all of the answer:)

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
It is better to color all 3 fields of an item or one field at a time ? Which way get do you think gets the most skills or does it matter ? if I color one field can I color the other fields without having to bleach to the first field ?
TIA

1 field at a time and only the TT of paint used is important

Kitten, I was told before to use at least 100 buckets for each coloring attempt when skilling. Is that still good advice?

The best way to skill coloring...

...get a box of Crayola 64 or 128s...your favorite Toy Story or Cinderella coloring book...ENGAGE!

Brick

tt needed pr click changes as you go up ion level

I need 40 ped a paint a click myself now

Thanks all for the information that was very good. One other question about using 1k in TT value, not sure how you would do that other than putting in extra paint. Still a little confused on that one.
But again thanks for the info and the links both helps.

Does anyone Global when coloring ?

Just wondering I don't recall ever seeing one.

Thanks all for the information that was very good. One other question about using 1k in TT value, not sure how you would do that other than putting in extra paint. Still a little confused on that one.
But again thanks for the info and the links both helps.

I am not sure if I understand this question correct .. ?
you can max put in 1k cans into 1 field, so maximum you could use is 3k of black paint

.. but be aware that this wont help you much because there is a skill cap, if your level would be needing 10ped of paint per click to get 1skillpoint, you wont get 10skillpoints with 100ped of paint, but still only 1skillpoint, so dont overuse your paint ;) (numbers are just examples here)

@CozMoDan, no you cannot global in coloring, you always loose 10% of the tt value , you never earn anything

I don't ask for this, but I guess there is a loophole: Sometimes you get a pigment enhancer. And if you get 5000 pigment enhancers in same attempt ... :laugh:

I don't ask for this, but I guess there is a loophole: Sometimes you get a pigment enhancer. And if you get 5000 pigment enhancers in same attempt ... :laugh:

max is 1 pigment enhancer ;)

best way? buy skill chips

Isn't it better to just go to Leeloo when you need coloring done?

Anyway; any progress towards black there Leeloo?

To answer a couple of things, yes it is always better to go to Leeloo to get coloring. I also know that buying skills chips would be faster but I am just skilling for fun not trying to become a top coloring person. I would like to be able to do some low level coloring myself.
I noticed something about getting pigment enhancers, does this mean the you would get them in loot or is it referring to the purchase of them?
Again thanks to Leeloo et al for the info.

Isn't it better to just go to Leeloo when you need coloring done?

Anyway; any progress towards black there Leeloo?

Still useable with a lot of pigment enhancers :painter:
(~310)

To answer a couple of things, yes it is always better to go to Leeloo to get coloring. I also know that buying skills chips would be faster but I am just skilling for fun not trying to become a top coloring person. I would like to be able to do some low level coloring myself.
I noticed something about getting pigment enhancers, does this mean the you would get them in loot or is it referring to the purchase of them?
Again thanks to Leeloo et al for the info.

yep, when coloring you get a loot window showing the colored item, ped return and sometimes a pigment enhancer.

and then you can use 10 of those to substitute one level, so if you are level 8 and want to use a paint which maxxes at level 19, you need 110. (I experienced and also got some reports about it that the result might not be 100% here - so I always add 10 extra to be sure and never had a failure with that)

Back