Account Liquidation Auctions

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A special liquidation auction of Items from several previously banned or terminated accounts will begin on Thursday, December 19.

The items in question will be listed on the Planet Calypso section of the Entropia Universe auction by the avatar MindArk Official Liquidator for a period of 7 days, with a starting bid of 1 PED. Items will continue to be listed on the auction throughout December and into January until all items are sold.

Below is a preview of some of the more interesting items that will be auctioned:

Ancient Omegaton M2870
Castorian Survival EnBlade-10
Chronicle Arm Guards (M)
Dagger Of Despair
DOA Rockjacker Mentor Edition
Eon Harness (F)
Eon Harness (M)
Fi/Ra/Co Dante
Fi/Ra/Co Dante
Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II
Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II
Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon
Master Coat (M,C)
Meckel & Loch PSG-45 Sniper
Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary
Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A201
Omegaton A203
Omegaton A204
Omegaton A204
Omegaton A204
Robot Beacon (1111100010101101011011)
Robot Beacon (1111100010101101011011)
Seizzt Ranger Scope 1800RS
Seizzt Ranger Scope 3500RS
Shadow Arm Guards (M)
Shadow Arm Guards (M)
Shadow Gloves (M)
Shadow Gloves (M)
Shadow Harness (M)
Shadow Harness (M)
Shadow Helmet (M)
Shadow Helmet (M)
Shadow Shin Guards (M)
Shadow Shin Guards (M)
Shadow Thigh Guards (M)
Starkhov AS-98
Supremacy Shin Guards (M)
Teleportation Chip IV
Terrus Laser Sight SE600
Terrus Laser Sight SE600
Terrus Laser Sight SE900
Terrus Laser Sight SE900
Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)
Urban Nomad Black Jumper (M)
Urban Nomad Black Slacks (M)
Urban Nomad Grey Briefs (M)

Originally Posted Here

Czarne Smoki players have finally been deleted now? (atleast looks like so, both of them had shadow armors (atleast i remember them wearing those at some time)

Czarne Smoki players have finally been deleted now? (atleast looks like so, both of them had shadow armors (atleast i remember them wearing those at some time)

was thinking same but did they not have imp drills?

Who were they? (I love history lessons :p )

Pavilion had Supremacy :)
so they are still there.

Pavilion had Supremacy :)
so they are still there.

ye did some research and found that out too.. but there was pavilon, pl harnas borg and raddim.. so could harnas and raddim have shadows.. pavilon also had mod drill

Alot of nice stuff :)

Is it just me or is it a little concerning to have 2x IMK2, a mod fap, 2x shadow sets (+/-), mm, etc all for sale at the same time with a sb of 1 ped?

Nice win win situation!

Is it just me or is it a little concerning to have 2x IMK2, a mod fap, 2x shadow sets (+/-), mm, etc all for sale at the same time with a sb of 1 ped?

It will be amazing, the true price of old items will be revealed. :ahh:

Those "account liquidation auctions" always associated for me with some "looting of tombs".

I wonder what would happen if MindArk Official Liquidator did something that has happend time and time again in the past, and accidently sell mod fap/imk2 for tt+1 BO. :eyecrazy:

Would they follow same rules as us? :laugh:

One thing for sure he'd be fired on the spot I bet.

Edit: Wooot 1000th post!

Isn't my account, mine is locked not banned :)

Those "account liquidation auctions" always associated for me with some "looting of tombs".

But "Tomb Looting Sale" doesn't sound as good :laugh:

lets vote ..
free pavilion

free pavilion

free pavilion

lets vote ..
free pavilion

free pavilion

free pavilion

cmon.. i think he and hes buddies are a big reason why this game crashed.. coz they withdrew so much peds out from the game..and made others lose tons to pay their peds earned by cheats

cmon.. i think he and hes buddies are a big reason why this game crashed.. coz they withdrew so much peds out from the game..and made others lose tons to pay their peds earned by cheats

for sure are alot player who make somthing in this game and are not loked ;)

Add the additional MM and XP-1 (Ark blp "mod merc") already for sale on the forums.

items should be sold at tt value through a lottery system

True price will come, which is good.

its agenst forum rules to state what u will put in AU for sale!

or only for some people? ;)

Last edited:
blah no point in trying to sell anything in AH now... Damn MA is really finding ways to make players items they have to sell become worthless and unsellable.

Thanks MA....

Why weren't these items put back into the loot pool? Aside from the obvious reason, releasing these over the course of a year would boost hunting morale at all levels...

Status
Back