Merry Mayhem Info when?

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Hi Mindark,

2 days from now MM will start, according to you, when are you gonna let us know about the rules and such?

Maybe open the instances so we can see what mobs do we have to battle (like Halloween Mayhem)

Hope you are not going to post information on Friday:)

Thank you!

You didn't get the memo?

MindARK: In an effort to streamline our Merry Meyhem Item Issuance to Select Players we have opted for a new approach this year. You will have the average amount deducted from your pedcard based on what your last few MM averages lost were.

In the mean time, We have already given the items to those deserving players who we know will share the top 2 or 3 guns in game to lock down all the prizes in the categories despite everyones best effort to out match those items.

Thanks for playing..

Please gz the winners of this years 2013 MM. See last years winners to gz appropriately.

MA

You didn't get the memo?

MindARK: In an effort to streamline our Merry Meyhem Item Issuance to Select Players we have opted for a new approach this year. You will have the average amount deducted from your pedcard based on what your last few MM averages lost were.

In the mean time, We have already given the items to those deserving players who we know will share the top 2 or 3 guns in game to lock down all the prizes in the categories despite everyones best effort to out match those items.

Thanks for playing..

Please gz the winners of this years 2013 MM. See last years winners to gz appropriately.

MA

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You didn't get the memo?

Thanks for playing..

MA

LOL pretty much sums it up actually :laugh:

They should give everyone a terminator for Mayhem, or lock these huge DPS weapons no1 can compete with during event time.
no point in participating unless I can borrow a terminator or ish...

Funny:laugh:

But really, when are we going to have some info?:)

There will be a change this year :)

Whats the change?

That everyone in WSS is gonna use the Terminator and lock down Category 2 3 4 and 5?

And that nobody will even bother to use the ISH8 or MM8?

That's the change that most of us forsee.

I think most just wonder how long it will be before MA wise up and either lock items to players during events or Nerf that outta whack gun. lol

There will be a change this year :)

Why change what works :D

Wait, so there aren't MM portals yet? (haven't logged in after the VU yet) They can't add portals without a VU, so either there will be another VU within the next 3 days or MM won't start on 20th.

GZ WSS for snatchin like 15 of top prizes and my condolences to caly dev team for scaring away even more BIG spenders to ark

Hi Mindark,

2 days from now MM will start, according to you, when are you gonna let us know about the rules and such?

Maybe open the instances so we can see what mobs do we have to battle (like Halloween Mayhem)

Hope you are not going to post information on Friday:)

Thank you!

Didn't you read the first release notes about MM this year MA released?? I found it kind of funny as they stated a few times that "WE HAVE PLANNED" See, it's not done yet :)

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Whats the change?

That everyone in WSS is gonna use the Terminator and lock down Category 2 3 4 and 5?

I think most just wonder how long it will be before MA wise up and either lock items to players during events or Nerf that outta whack gun. lol

I'd guess cat 4 and 5..donno about 1,2,3...the only way I could see the terminator's advantage being reduced is to simply make it untradeble during MM :)

GZ WSS for snatchin like 15 of top prizes and my condolences to caly dev team for scaring away even more BIG spenders to ark

Arkadia FTW

I hope the terminator will recieve some kind of limitation during MM but i doubt and and I also don't know if it'd be fair for the guys owning it. But for me it'd be great! :)

Hoping for some more information REALLY REALLY soon!!

Regards
Thark

i hope the prize/rules announcement comes more then 1 hour before event starts like last year. how hard is it to type up a post, it might waste 10 min of their life omg how terrible! :eyecrazy:
probably less then 10 min, since most of it is likely copy pasted from previous years.

Thats why I never do MM; the money goes to the biggest gun. Is it fair? It's what you think about it.
They have bought a tool, and try to make the most usage of it. Anyone could have bought it, back in the day.
same for DOA and such.

ofcourse you can compete; really easy. buy the high end L guns; aelgen, bl1800 and put a mod evil or bulltac elite or daily mission amp on them. Then fire away.
take a bunch of M91 stalkers and hotfoot50, It will cost you a shit ton. but you got a winner.
And don't forget, take high tiers; so you can add dmg enhancers and even go further; take halloween candy like a junk, wear a thorio helmet and snort skill boosters.

You can win; but at what price? that is another question.

Thats why I never do MM; the money goes to the biggest gun. Is it fair? It's what you think about it.
They have bought a tool, and try to make the most usage of it. Anyone could have bought it, back in the day.
same for DOA and such.

ofcourse you can compete; really easy. buy the high end L guns; aelgen, bl1800 and put a mod evil or bulltac elite or daily mission amp on them. Then fire away.
take a bunch of M91 stalkers and hotfoot50, It will cost you a shit ton. but you got a winner.
And don't forget, take high tiers; so you can add dmg enhancers and even go further; take halloween candy like a junk, wear a thorio helmet and snort skill boosters.

You can win; but at what price? that is another question.

Yeah you can spend long time and lot of peds on collecting high tier L guns, tiering them and be able to win the event or you can spend 350000 on a high end item and rise your chances. Personally I don't see the problem. With events where skills, gear and tactic count the ones that will win make the best of whatever they got available and plan ahead.

Btw.. I still think the Isis BL1800 is for sale and with a Rage 50 amp that gun is close to the terminator in dmg/sec.

I will celebrate MM this year by flying to ark....

I've competed in every Merry Mayhem since I started playing but I've lost interest in it now, owing to the introduction of the other Mayhem events. It's no longer special. It's now just another expensive event and I guess there are other ways I would prefer to spend my peds in game.

Good luck to everyone who decides to compete. Hope it's fun.

Whats the change?

How about nerf crafting skills so all you can build is a wooden plank and thats it , oh and the ingredients for the plank shall be.... slimes

How about nerf crafting skills so all you can build is a wooden plank and thats it , oh and the ingredients for the plank shall be.... slimes

I could care less if that were done. I think the response people were waiting to hear from you was either...

Fuck you Ill share with who I want

or

No I understand the Communities feeling on this and I am sure that only I will use my gun and not share it with a bunch of others to effectively ruin the event for the other 1k plus people who play.

We can see by your statement above which of the above 2 choice of response you picked... WTG.

LB

You can't blame the guys with the guns for doing what they paid (or won) for.

Blame Mindark for poor balancing. Put the blame where it belongs.

From what I read in these posts, it doesn't matter what decision is made by Mindark.. everyone will still crap all over themselves and go on bash trips.

Don't like it? Don't participate. If these events have little participation, MA will rethink their strategies.

The Problem is not the Gun itself... I think if someone is Purchasing big Gear, then he can and schould win !

The Problem is, when this gun is used by 10 different ppl (Alt Ava´s ???) to win several top places and/or Top Placement in different Categories... So simply make it untradeable during Event would solve a big bit of the Problem. Thats all.

While the issue of the terminator is quite a valid one , I dont see how too many ava's would share the gun unless the same person owns all the 10+ ava. Pretty sure no one hands over a 400k+ gun to anyone and everyone just so they can win.

Second thing is gun is only half the battle in terms of mm. The armor is gonna play a critical role as well along with fap. All said and done that gun is unbalanced and i do expect one or more similar guns to be dropped if MA wants people to actually participate and not just stay on the sidelines. I like the locking of gun to ava idea as that makes a lot of sense in terms of the event itself.

Saves us trouble if they don't as most wont bother participating with such unbalanced odds.

While the issue of the terminator is quite a valid one , I dont see how too many ava's would share the gun unless the same person owns all the 10+ ava. Pretty sure no one hands over a 400k+ gun to anyone and everyone just so they can win.

Second thing is gun is only half the battle in terms of mm. The armor is gonna play a critical role as well along with fap. All said and done that gun is unbalanced and i do expect one or more similar guns to be dropped if MA wants people to actually participate and not just stay on the sidelines. I like the locking of gun to ava idea as that makes a lot of sense in terms of the event itself.

Saves us trouble if they don't as most wont bother participating with such unbalanced odds.

I guess you haven't been pk'ed much by that gun, I know at least 3 users last year at rig alone & ..
with others joining same soc who do have enough peds or items as collateral.. go figure
As for armor.. enough L stuff to do that with, only fap MIGHT be an issue

edit : no need to lock the gun, just make it so it's only usable for 30h in the MM instance

I guess you haven't been pk'ed much by that gun, I know at least 3 users last year at rig alone & ..
with others joining same soc who do have enough peds or items as collateral.. go figure
As for armor.. enough L stuff to do that with, only fap MIGHT be an issue

edit : no need to lock the gun, just make it so it's only usable for 30h in the MM instance

Moe ( owner) , Poker ( owned by moe), linzey, hulk, stoikow and maybe star. The question is most of them are in cat 4-5 from what i know ( those who can afford collateral at least)giving the terminator to more people would mean that the competition becomes within themselves as besides hulk , stoikow and star rest are all cat 4. So yes, cat4 and cat 5 will probably be dominated by terminator. Cat 4 ( earlier years) was anyways dominated by same team/people so i dont really see any change there quite honestly.

As for armor, I am not sure there is L for cat 5 around and i do see a big advantage for carramone+cloak in there. Having to switch to fap takes away precious time even if u have mod hedoc. Anyways its conjecture at this point of time and i could be wrong but thats just my 2 cents.

Moe ( owner) , Poker ( owned by moe), linzey, hulk, stoikow and maybe star. The question is most of them are in cat 4-5 from what i know ( those who can afford collateral at least)giving the terminator to more people would mean that the competition becomes within themselves as besides hulk , stoikow and star rest are all cat 4. So yes, cat4 and cat 5 will probably be dominated by terminator. Cat 4 ( earlier years) was anyways dominated by same team/people so i dont really see any change there quite honestly.

As for armor, I am not sure there is L for cat 5 around and i do see a big advantage for carramone+cloak in there. Having to switch to fap takes away precious time even if u have mod hedoc. Anyways its conjecture at this point of time and i could be wrong but thats just my 2 cents.

Indeed, so what again was my incentive to skill to lvl 100+ to be able to use all L guns?

HALLOWEEN MM was the first MM i did win anything and i didnt use the Terminator, i did participate in almost every MM.
It is not only a matter of the gun. Ppl whining about the advantage of this gun, how about other benefits like Vampire Cloak, Carramone,Supremacy, HP's, Evade?
Guess if ppl claim to block the Terminator and they have success, then they find another way to cry about the winners, and claim to block the Cloaks,carramone,Supremacy,Evade and HP's.

ppl playing 10+ years and win some prices and u gonna cry.
And a single player loots 330k ped after 9 month of playing and u gonna celebrate that.

This is ridiculous!!!

Effin A, Cotton.....effin A.

Plus rep.

HALLOWEEN MM was the first MM i did win anything and i didnt use the Terminator, i did participate in almost every MM.
It is not only a matter of the gun. Ppl whining about the advantage of this gun, how about other benefits like Vampire Cloak, Carramone,Supremacy, HP's, Evade?
Guess if ppl claim to block the Terminator and they have success, then they find another way to cry about the winners, and claim to block the Cloaks,carramone,Supremacy,Evade and HP's.

And a single player loots 330k ped after 9 month of playing and u gonna celebrate that.

This is ridiculous!!!

This is ridiculous!!!

The issue isn't so much all gear, the issue is a small group that use the same shit to dominate the top levels of 2 or more categories nerfs the want for others to even try. Having awesome gear yes, you surely should win. But that don't mean to hand it off to everyone in your soc so they can win too. With that much gear sharing going on, its vitually pointless for many others to play to win the event.

I gurantee you. If items were locked to players during the MM or as DAS said only able to be used for 40hr in the event you would get a whole new list of winners.

A few would still be at the top sure.. they should be they have the top stuff.

But it prevents the cartelling of the entire prizepool.

Back