Miwak is now Zonnestraaltje

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
Former Miwak TP is now called Zonnestraaltje (Dutch for '(little) sunbeam').

Did someone exercise 'naming rights'?

Last edited:
Wow really...

damn

You right on the litteral translation, but if dutch use it its mostly in the context like in englisch they say.

He/She is a ray of Sunshine. (as in being a nice firendly person in the way there personality have the affect on the people they in contact with).

But as a dutch guy ...gotta ask ....why ...what i know of my language is that for most non dutch people it wil sound like a kitten went true a blender (disclaimer: i am totally against putting kittens in blenders).

finally :)

Yep it is me who asked and ordered for that :p
I won tp naming rights somewhere, what was it, wof, mayhem, something like that.

It's about someone I love, so,... :ahh:

nice name. love it. and a tribute to all dutch players in my eyes.

zonnestraaltje?

okay, what funny stuff has happened; when scrolling down the tp list I see one named "zonnestraaltje"

which is dutch for little ray of sunlight. And also the name of a summer daycare I went to as a child (and still have nightmares about J/K)

No really, this must be the biggest scare I had since that formicacida sneaked up on me last year. Really I thought I was hallucinating for a moment; I had to double, tripple check, tp there and quintriple check again.

so, who is the funny dude that chose this name; confess, I will find you :handgun: :kos::beerchug:

Stop scaring poor old Acro, will ya! :eyecrazy:

hmm, prolly better to merge threads; still I want to know who got that brilliant idea :laugh:

hey dude

hey dude
where's my teleport dude?

Okay, it's naomi; so I stand no change in a pvp showdown :D

Well, atleast has meaning, so it must be about your wif... wait your wife is nagging you not to play. Is it about star? :girl:

nah, it is about someone who is a star to me, irl, not in game duh:

nah, it is about someone who is a star to me, irl, not in game duh:

yeah, couldn't be about star; you've named it sterrenstofje then :D

Such things like naming of places, guns, armors and other gear shouldn't be alowed to players imho. It simply destroys clima and cause incoherence in some integrated and designed to some rule world. Course MA is doing bad and such price cost them nothing we can expect more of that in the future. Freedom is ok, but not players fredom of design enviroment of game - they are not experts in that. If ma alow grow such tendency whole game will be soon loking like "2nd life"

If I ever win naming rights for a TP, I will name it Dlkhjfljkhfodighoksjbg.

Exactly that.
I would call it "tusaatsiarunnanngittualuujunga" ("I can't hear very well" in Inuit).

It is stupid move by MA to allow such names.

Last edited:
ahh c'mon, zonnestraaltje is not that hard to pronounce. I have no trouble whatever to pronounce it. :D

Funny as hell (for a Dutch guy). :)

Solstråle TP in swedish

A great name actually :)

We talk a mix of old german /dutch /french /scandinavian etc here

I'm thankful it was Naomi who won naming rights and not Oleg :nana:

Realy nice name :)

Back