Entropia Universe 14.4.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Auto-loot pills are now available in trade terminals. These pills will enable you to loot creatures automatically within a certain radius for a set amount of time and the effect will persist after you log out. Auto-loot pills have a minimum skill requirement of five in paramedic and are considered luxury items.
  • Wave spawn events will now reset without restart delay time if the first wave is not completed and/or the area is clear of players.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

So Rextelum DNA is now worthless? And any other mob in a wave event?

• Auto-loot pills are now available in trade terminals. These pills will enable you to loot creatures automatically within a certain radius for a set amount of time and the effect will persist after you log out. Auto-loot pills have a minimum skill requirement of five in paramedic and are considered luxury items.

Awesome! I'll def. use them if the price is right!

Common guys, we need pills in an asylum...

Teleport to other planets pills? Space PvP take the loot back from pirates pills? Chip-out without ESI pills? RELEASE THE KRACKEN!

Nibbler LP3(L) (L) renamed to Cochran LP3 (L) for the ones who searched their web inventory for 10 minutes.

This game and MA going sick! First they remove the good old loot mob system, and now we have to buy pills ... whats the next we will see, and don't asked for?

MA it is time to bring up some thing that we like, or we don't depo or play any longer. 2013 was the worst year we ever had in eu.

After all the nerfs in 2013, we need a light in the horizon!

Also Gazunga DPS LR37 is now Vincent DPS LR37

Sounds more gay

MA, how can you be so greedy at this difficult time for EU?
This option must be free to all... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Whats all the fuss about, its not like you have to use the pills to be able to loot a creature. Its just a convenience item

In Russia we have joke about "pills from greed". MA should start taking this pills :wise::laugh:

Whats all the fuss about, its not like you have to use the pills to be able to loot a creature. Its just a convenience item

Yep, but before we got this super pills, they made loot mobs more difficult, so we have to buy this pills, if we want hunt without getting angry about all the death mobs around and don't know what we loot and what not.

I am very sorry for sarcasm, but auto-loot was very needed! Fonts is not fully fixed (all my Shop signs is broken).
But MA was issued an auto-looter pills (they help loot any player, automatically within a certain radius of, including all gear lol ....) No more comments :laugh:

• Wave spawn events will now reset without restart delay time if the first wave is not completed and/or the area is clear of players.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

dumb...should have put the auto loot pills as craftable or lootable, so more players will try investing in crafting/hunting...

Are the auto-loot pills lootble? :eyecrazy:

The Auto Loot Pills CAN NOT be resold to terminal.
Dont know if this is intended or a bug ;)
Just a heads up if you buy many of em, and maybe want to go into pvp space - I bet they are lootable.

The Auto Loot Pills CAN NOT be resold to terminal.
Dont know if this is intended or a bug ;)
Just a heads up if you buy many of em, and maybe want to go into pvp space - I bet they are lootable.

which part of your inventory do they go in when you buy them?

Last edited:
no... u buy them from terminals...

what is the point of crafting/mining/hunting/trading if everything can buy from terminals ?

I ment lootble in lootble pvp, since they are in the marterial tab in inventory and they are stackbles :)

• Auto-loot pills blah, blah bullshit
  • Wave spawn events will now reset blah, blah

So I come rushing home from the last of my Christmas shopping to read all the info on this years Merry Mayhem which I stupidly thought would be posted after the update and all I find is this? Seriously?! :rolleyes:

So whats the TT value of these pills then?

And how long before we find they're bugged?

Back