Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II

Same mobs, MM S3:)
Also same efficiency I would say, I was still in competition then:)

Extracted the figures from my chat.log file afterwards

LE:

I just came up with another idea to test today

-1 hour normal shoot
-1 hour with just accuracy nanobot(1% crit change)
- 1 hour with kill strike nanobots(10% more crit damage)

This way I can test the Laser Sights also ( the x% increase in crit damage)

What do you say? is my idea of a test good?

all 3 hours would have the same amount of shoots, maybe around 3200

Last edited:
If nothing else...

... I would enjoy seeing the results of your test :)

So you have my vote.

Decay tested the 10% sight.

It is basically EXACTLY same a Hunnir sight with the 10% Crit dmg.

Same TT, same stats and same decay.

My friend tested the 1% scope. He did 10 shots and 71 bullets was needed to fully TT.
So decay is 0.071 PEC.
Maybe at 100 shots we get better samples

I think you guys should stop decay testing if you don't know how:))

do a 1 shot test and then fruit test it

I think you guys should stop decay testing if you don't know how:))

do a 1 shot test and then fruit test it

Or you can do ten shots and use ammo and divide by ten and get exactly the same result. ;)

Has anyone analyzed the results of the crit damage enhancers to see if it means x% of the critical damage (in other words, the max damage hit added to the normal hit), or x% of the combined crit and normal damage? This is easy to verify with a large chat log. You just check to see if your highest crit is (200+2x)% of your max damage or (100+x+100)% of your max damage.

Last edited:
Has anyone analyzed the results of the crit damage enhancers to see if it means x% of the critical damage (in other words, the max damage hit added to the normal hit), or x% of the combined crit and normal damage? This is easy to verify with a large chat log. You just check to see if your highest crit is (200+2x)% of your max damage or (100+x+100)% of your max damage.

Do the test your self :p
You can use my combo (sight+scope) if you want. I don't have time for pain testing :D

Using an Omegaton Laser Sight MK II, your new maximum critical hit values are Max_dmg*2.2.

For the Mod merc +h204, the new crit value when calculating dps and eco becomes (99*2.2)/2= 108.9. If you also have an Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II, your new crit value is now this number *.04, equalling 4.356.

New dps and eco: 99*.75*.9 +4.356= 71.181 effective damage. The new added total cost for the combo is 0.169 pec per shot.

Old Mod merc + Hyper a204 cost: 22.355 pec. New cost: 22.524 pec.

New eco: 71.181/22.524= 3.16 dmg/pec. As I said in another post, I've verified all of this using the ET client software. New imk2+hyper 204 eco: 3.326.

The real contributor in this boost is the scope; the 20% laser is a slight eco boost while using the 2% scope at least, but I believe the 10% scope is actually a loss. If you want to calculate what the 1/2% and 10/20% scopes are worth to you specifically, keep in mind that both scopes and lasers decay the exact same amount (the 1% scope decays the same amount as the 2%).

TLDR: as a hunter, the scopes are a license to print PED. PED saved is PED gained, and if you disagree with that sentiment, you're in the wrong universe.

The mk1 if so should be half price of the mk2 which it is atm

they don't stack... the nanobots/candies/and thorio helmet for example. I tried it during MM only the greater of the 2 worked the other wasn't recognized. so if I had haloween candy that gave me 20% speed increase and helmet gave 10% I only got 20% from the candy and the helmet % was void till the candy wore off.

I'm guessing it's safe to say it doesn't stack with EST Armor either..?

TLDR: as a hunter, the scopes are a license to print PED. PED saved is PED gained, and if you disagree with that sentiment, you're in the wrong universe.

Totally agree.

Back