Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Acronoid

scribbles in a diary
fugitive from her past life
planet calypso

read more...

Tell me what you think of it. Be afraid that your name may pop up, if you have met me ingame... be very afraid j/k

Last edited:
hm.....to long for haiku, to short for ..???

due to popular demand, I made a haiku out of it. :yay:
only thing I dont know is, the silent e in life doesn't count does it? I has to be a pronounced constable?

Update: A new chapter has been released; and I may use the sketches from Jamira. :yay:
The sketchbook you can find under the died threads in this forum. There was once a time there where actually diaries here. And although I thoroughly protested their death; Web3.0 and blogs won the battle.

Ahh well, in the end the writter goes on, as long as words keep bubbling up, they need a way out.
Enjoy reading and pls comment! I know you are all critics, I have seen your posts!

that was nice man I enjoyed it, felt like sipping a pina collada on mars in summer.. But you seemed to change style about a third of the way in? Took a harder edge i noticed. Anyway, like it ^_^

Blends in (surprisingly well) with Valis that i'm reading atm.
Feels a little lighter, easier and more familiar... but then again, compared to Valis prolly everything does. :)

Thank you very much for your feedback.
And yes, the story and tone will change over time; as the story develops. Also keeps in mind that these are diary entries. And she writes in her diary when she has the time, when she's in sorrow, or just in a contemplative mood.

And yes, the story starts of with a buzz. But as it progresses the waters will get calmer and her mindset will progress. Note that she's a few months away from being 18 when landing on Calypso; and her past wasn't really a bed of roses, well maybe the thorns of roses...

So it is bound to be part comming of age; but there is going to be scifi too; and action ofcourse. Some parts will bring memories to older players. And some players may even see their name pop up.

Back