Help: Massve Sound bug. Anyone else too ?

Felix Kiste

Dominant
Society
C.R.T.
Hi there ,

i still missing the whole ingame sound´s since a month.
Before i had it too. After an older VU ingame sound disapeared and went back after next.
Now it wont go away again. Stay´s now since round about 6 weeks.
Its especially EU . newest games like BF4 and so on work all fine.
I owe a AS Rock 400 US edition with a onboard soundcard. Drivers of them are actual too.
Repaired,reinstalled and checked for sound options too of EU.
Slowly i m disapointed and demotivated to dont hear my own globals longer.
More systemdetais of the onboard chip set l be added next.*

Anyone haves same trouble or a idea how to solve it ?

When I reinstalled the other day I found that my audio had been turned off in the EU options.

Press the button in the chat window to mute the microphone, then press the same button again to unmute it... Had the same problem, and for some reason that helped for me.

after the last vus i had alot more ctds than before.

after some time i realised that the ctds all occured when i did some actions which should have caused a sound to play.

like:
shooting a gun (gun sound)
falling on the ground (causing the "uh" sound)
getting hit by a mob (causing the "uh" sound)
etc.

could not get rid of that. some days ago i installed the newest realtek driver (high definition audio codec) V 2.73. - realease date 11/11/2013 - downloaded directly from www.realtek.com

since i installed that driver i have no more problems and im logged into eu for hours until i close it by myself.

as far i can see your ASrock 400 used an realtek onboard sound card as well.

did you download the realtek HD codec driver from the asrock website?

Funny Funny Funny. I say Entropia Universe Client Software isnt well compatible with As Rock onboard Soundcards
yzeteg3a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] these small piece of metal and plastic made me hear my globals and hofs again after 1 year ... So i say : No, i dont need to reinstall EU to have for 1 log in some ingame sound. VIA Soundcard onboard by Nvidia isnt realy supported by EU...

Last edited:
its an external soundcard by Native Instuments, called : audio 4 dj

Internal ones to buy seperately, die i see.

Back