melee amps a viable option?

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
I like to use swords. I noticed there are no crafted melee amps. If I wanted to use amps on my 3 shagadi swords what would I have to do to get them?
Which repeatable missions give combat tokens and how many of these missions would I have to do to get 3 amps?
And how long would the amps last?
Is it realistically possible to gather the tokens needed to keep my swords amped?

don't worry!

you won't have to gather a gazillion tokens to maintain your melee hunting sprees ;)
we are just getting a taste of it before the real thing will gradually be unveiled (see also Kim's statement on this)

I guess the crafters will be anxious to be the first one to discover new melee-amp-bps, I'm not sure if they are even introduced or "available for looting" yet....I just hope I can eventually get my hands on an UnL amp with a lot of dmg :cool:

you won't have to gather a gazillion tokens to maintain your melee hunting sprees ;)
we are just getting a taste of it before the real thing will gradually be unveiled (see also Kim's statement on this)

I guess the crafters will be anxious to be the first one to discover new melee-amp-bps, I'm not sure if they are even introduced or "available for looting" yet....I just hope I can eventually get my hands on an UnL amp with a lot of dmg :cool:

ahh cool.. thx for the quote.

correct, we will get better amps, the amps in token trader are just a test to let us understand how they function.

Back