My game is what's the problem?

Mendicant

Guardian
82030dc7gw1ec1kmi9l8kj208u0abdgk.jpg
82030dc7tw1ec356ke4n9j20mc0ipgr2.jpg

My game is what's the problem? How to deal with? From new clothes several times like this, as long as the killing, the strange death of this dialog box will pop up, pick up items so be it.

Last edited:
Raise a support case.

Right click, support center, create.

Not seen that one, maybe they can help? :scratch2:

Try relogging first, fixes a lot of problems ;-)

Brother, I do not speak English, there is no way to recognize not know? What to do

Brother, I do not speak English, there is no way to recognize not know? What to do

Say what language you do speak and hopefully someone can send you a private message.

你好 Mendicant。使用播放器寄存器與“The biggest global”。

他是一名中國男子在我的社會,他說英語非常好 - 也許能幫助你。

(Translation: Hello Mendicant. Use the Player Register to contact 'The biggest global'.
He is a Chinese man in my society who speaks English very well, and he may be able to help you.)

The biggest global”。 This "Tyrant" high nothing to do,

The biggest global”。 This "Tyrant" high nothing to do,
你好 Mendicant。使用播放器寄存器與“The biggest global”。

他是一名中國男子在我的社會,他說英語非常好 - 也許能幫助你。

(Translation: Hello Mendicant. Use the Player Register to contact 'The biggest global'.
He is a Chinese man in my society who speaks English very well, and he may be able to help you.)

Thank you for the help of friends,

My game is what's the problem?

Last edited:
82030dc7gw1ec1kmi9l8kj208u0abdgk.jpg
82030dc7tw1ec356ke4n9j20mc0ipgr2.jpg

My game is what's the problem? How to deal with? From new clothes several times like this, as long as the killing, the strange death of this dialog box will pop up, pick up items so be it.

/mod note/ merged with existing thread.

Mendicant, I spoke to my soc member, The biggest global, about this last night.

He knows who your avatar is, and he will contact you by private message to help you with this.

Have old daily mission? Abandon it.

Long version (hopefully someone can translate to you): something like this happened on Cyrene when daily mining missions ('Mine Up Zorn Star Ore!' etc.) were changed in November 5 update. Before that, it was bugged so that for some people it stuck between 'find zorn star ore' and 'excavate zorn star ore'; the update fixed that but those with stuck mission were getting constant errors like this and had to abandon and reacquire the mission. So it seems possible that you have some old mission in a status that is now impossible.

thank you

Have old daily mission? Abandon it.

Long version (hopefully someone can translate to you): something like this happened on Cyrene when daily mining missions ('Mine Up Zorn Star Ore!' etc.) were changed in November 5 update. Before that, it was bugged so that for some people it stuck between 'find zorn star ore' and 'excavate zorn star ore'; the update fixed that but those with stuck mission were getting constant errors like this and had to abandon and reacquire the mission. So it seems possible that you have some old mission in a status that is now impossible.

thank you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back