Question: Hally is back, and still noob

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
Hello there, some of you might remember me, i was a player since pregold, but for the past couple of years i havnt really played much. I used to be a much angrier person, so to anyone i offended in the past, i am sorry, im past that, hope you can be to :)

About me: I sold out alot but i do have some skills left, and much to my liking it seems my hp grows fairly quick (around 0,1 pr hour playing) that wont last i know but i started at 126,7 and i am now at 129,5 so i have that going for me, some time ago when i was looking into the game again, i bought adj pixie, and i have now bought 5a plates, and im using Igni L1000 with an a104 killing low end atrox, finnishing the 1k challenge. Im lvl 46 laser pistolier and 57 sniper and 68 ranged laser (dmg)

My question is: should i just keep hunting trox and the likes doing challenges or is there better ways to try and build my avatar ?

does atrox ever drop any nice stuff ?

what tp chip should i use ? and what implant ? im lvl8 translocater and have 55 psyche

are there any does or donts i might not realize because i was gone so long ?

On a less important note:

what did ter get ?

did the vulcano ever rumble ?

did the stealth chip ever drop ?

did the egg hatch ?

did we ever get the god weapons and the undead armors ?

whos the new kings and queens ?

can i break even with low to medium gear ?

I will likely have alot more questions later :)

On a less important note:

what did ter get ?

did the egg hatch ?

The egg hatched and we got Feffox. Ter exchanged his secret robot component for a nuttily awesome UL SIB handgun.

Ah, so it's an official come back ;)
Welcome back mate. :dunce:

This angry asshole is back....

Hi and welcome i remeber you from the first years in the game.

Wellcome back Hally :)
I have no memory of u as angry so np there for me ;)

Ok i got a short memory but good as i use to say, i blame my age hehe ,p
I do remeber ur name tho, good to se u back:)
Regards
Lazz

Welcome back Hally. :)

Good for you, that your mood is better. (Though I never noticed that you were being *that* mad in the past.)

Answers (imo)
Yes, you might as well do the missions. There's all kinds, so don't just stay on trox, as they kinda suck.
Yes, the egg finally hatched.
Squall is the new king. :laugh: Pretty the same ubers as years ago, though a few a quit and a few has joined them.
No, you probably can't break even hunting in low/medium gear. But maybe mining. Or trading. ;)

Start skilling. :p

can i break even with low to medium gear ?

wb. Yes you can. There are very many events going on, so if you choose your mobs right you can make nice profits on selling the items from those special mobs. Like for example there was Christmas Jellyworm event recently, where you could easily make 100ped profit/hour if staying on the same mobs. So just choose your mobs wisely.

Welcome back Hally!
You'll enjoy the re-discovering :)

Back