Which mod would you be stuck in an elevator with for a couple hours

Acro

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Acronoid
So lets say you get stuck in an elevator for a couple hours. Which (former) mod or forum admin would you chose to be stuck with. Also say why you would want to be stuck with that person.

If you chose non; I get to choose and you get stuck with Brooklyn, Wizzz and Acronoid (me).

Oh, and ofcourse it has to be a EF/PCF forum mod.

BUT if you are a mod reading this; turn it around; which forum "junkie" would you like to be stuck with in an elevator for a couple of hours.

Be aware, sucking up is strongly advised :D

ummm..that guy with with umbranoid/muluk costume in avatar ( damn...cant remeber that name ) mainy to meet someone too good ,just,fair and righteous to be real

...and maybe Serica to explain why some my topic got closed and moved :D

Are you kidding?:scratch2::scratch2: Stuck in an elevator with another EU fan for 2+ hours! :eyecrazy:

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Serica of course. Grandmas carry snacks :)

+ its easier to talk to grandmotherly strangers than to middle aged male strangers.

+ its easier to talk to grandmotherly strangers than to middle aged male strangers.

She was surprised to find the cottage-door standing open, and when she went into the room, she had such a strange feeling that she said to herself: 'Oh dear! how uneasy I feel today, and at other times I like being with grandmother so much.' She called out: 'Good morning,' but received no answer; so she went to the bed and drew back the curtains. There lay her grandmother with her cap pulled far over her face, and looking very strange.

'Oh! grandmother,' she said, 'what big ears you have!'

'All the better to hear you with, my child,' was the reply.

'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' she said.

'All the better to see you with, my dear.'

'But, grandmother, what large hands you have!'

'All the better to hug you with.'

'Oh! but, grandmother, what a terrible big mouth you have!'

'All the better to eat you with!'

BEWARE! :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

That would be Skam (Hanne) then, because basically she's the best looking one of the (former) mods

gradenfoss, if Serica played grandma the story would go like this:

R: Granny, what a nice fur you have on your bed.

G: Ahh, kid, just went to the woods the other day and shot me a couple of wolf that where harrasing the Forester. Now yo be nice kid an poor me a scotch :killerGranny:

I'd pick Safara because I've met him IRL and I know he's a good bloke who'd have plenty of Beer :thumbup:

A mod fap so I could "fap" myself.

Oh wait, u meant mod as in person...

Well depending on the mod...(let's not go there)

.. a scotch..

I'm a Queenslander .. that would be 'pour me a Bundy rum' ;)
(Actually I wouldn't refuse an Inner Circle GreenDot either, as long as someone else is paying!)

I'd pick Hanne - now there's a lady who appreciates a cookie :)

I'm a Queenslander .. that would be 'pour me a Bundy rum' ;)
(Actually I wouldn't refuse an Inner Circle GreenDot either, as long as someone else is paying!)

I'd pick Hanne - now there's a lady who appreciates a cookie :)

Serica, you didn't read the thread closely; Moderators have to chose a Forum Junkie instead of another mod...

A mod fap so I could "fap" myself.

Sure... I bet you want the fap cuz it reminds you of your laptop with a naked lady on the screen :D

With some hours to kill....

Normally I'd say Linc, but since it's going to be a few hours I'd pick Julie.

So lets say you get stuck in an elevator for a couple hours. ...

if you are a mod reading this; turn it around; which forum "junkie" would you like to be stuck with in an elevator for a couple of hours.

Had the pleasure of already meeting and spending time with some great forum users already. However, I'd have to say Donald would be a hoot in that situation.

Ok I wanted to post a witty reply, but Star already beat me to it.

So I'd have to say Capital, not because there's any love or emnity, but because I'd like to hear his opinions on a few things without conflict resolution being the main framework of discussion.

If MudKicker would have been moderator.. then he would be the one mod who me or my kneecaps wouldnt want to be in same elevator with...

Any mod that dared to be stuck with a crazy dane :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just FYI, posted today on EF:

Donald is back :yay:

btw, if I had to chose which mod I had to be stuck with it would either be you, or mindbuster.

Back