How many of you 100 agility+ avatar never hit or did get a 5digits hall of fame

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hello entropians from all around the globe,

My curiosity had me wondering how many of you with 100 agility or above never had a 5 digits loot solo/team (item included).
This isnt to whine about my case or anything because i had a 13k molisk warrior in early 08' nothing even comparable since and i hunt big mobs, but really curiosity to know how many of you who managed to reach 100+ agility have been doing on their career, this would help having an overall picture of the game/players/loot feel free to comment, even if you had many 4 digits and no 5 digits, some 5 digits, just 1 etc. (please mention when)

I havent done many of the iron/cdf mission that award agility but still had some before the mission reward revamp matter of fact these days i never pick attributes token as reward, i have like 101.2 agility today almost natural (5-8% isnt natural i think).

Discuss :yup:

Funny, only had one solo, think still is the highest snarg of all time, nearly 15k. Quite a few in team, but only the one solo.

Began to play in 2003, and my highest so far is 3.9k. Doubt I ever get anything close
that again, and even less anything above 10k.
I'm in the category of playes who "do a depo, lose it as fast as possible, and STFU while doing it." :D ;)

think i have 113 agility orso,im level 112 blp sniper naturally,and i never had an loot of 5 digits solo(had 30k in team with my wife though)
in fact,i had my first loot over 3k in the past 6 years last week(an 7200 mm kerb)

ill necro this thread in 5 years or so when i have 100 agi :D

I got one on 28k peds just weeks after i deposit 30k $ but in the normal game play i got one at 45k peds when i had 116 in agility.

P.S Soon 121 in agility. :)

So if you deposit about deposit 30k $ i Think MA will give you more then 28k peds......

Last edited:
105 agility, highest loot in solo and team is 5868 ped Falx in 2006, most expensive items was DOA RJME in 2004 but ofc as mentor gift, i sold it to NEVERDIE for 7k, highest value looted item was Arso TEN a few months ago, sold at +5250 ped.
2013 was one of my highest turnover years (still far from as much as some of you) and i managed to finish last year WITHOUT any hof above 1k, highest was 841 ped proteron, i had 631 registered globals during last year on tracker.

I hit 100 agility in January 2012. Shortly after that I was in the WoF support team that scored a 25k chomper. Before that I never saw a 5 digit hof.

Last year, at 112 Agility, I solo-ed an Eomon Stalker that gave me >10k loot in items. That took me almost 8 years to achieve :cool:

/Slupor

So you are suggesting attributes actually make any difference these days?

no but agility show off a certain level of grinding, mainly for those who started with 1 stamina like i did

How many of you 100 agility+ avatar never hit or did get a 5digits hall of fame

As you can see from the replys, every nub and his grandmother have 100+ agility. With the 40 agility in mission rewards.
Ask the same questions for those with 125+ Agility. :wise:

My highest hunting loot is below 9k (may 2011), after that 4 between 1k and 2k; never had a special item.

Mining highest not even worth mentioning but I'm not a miner.

Crafting highest ever 4 between 1k and 1,4k.

Agi is 100.99 atm and will be 102 soon than as of that time I will eat those 100 tokens ;p

U always worry about ur low attributes lol
Attributes make no difference whatsoever. It's the simplest method to tell long time active players from noobs, that's all... :)

106 and 4 digit here.

Last edited:
As you can see from the replys, every nub and his grandmother have 100+ agility. With the 40 agility in mission rewards.

I guess that makes me the uber nub then, I am a long way from 100 agility.

U always worry about ur low attributes lol
Attributes make no difference whatsoever. It's the simplest method to tell long time active players from noobs, that's all...

106 and 4 digit here.

Here since 2004, depositing since 2005

sign me up :), I'm one of those who only meet 5-figure numbers when buying a car irl and not with ingame loot ...
YET

soon maybe tho :)

Last edited:
I don't.

But still was blessed enough to get 3 or 4 loots with 5 digits.

Then this thread was not ment for you.

To use Agility as measurement for activity was valid before we got all attribute rewards, but now it dont. Atleast not as low as 100.

Last edited:
120 agility.

No 5 digit hof.

FS: Ditto

Kimmi...blurrg

MA (& independents) time 4 a raincheck;)

GL:tongue2:

reached both ...but most of the hunters dont hunt like before anymore...me either..so..not many single hunter hardcore ath's come soon i guess..unfortunatly. But that is only becouse hunters dont hunt like before 12 hours a day..months after months...my opinion ofc:scratch2:

Do not forget that if you were active in the first years of the game you could get easily +100 in Agility.

It was not THAT easy, sure for those who had access to an uber fap and was skilling evade afk it was very easy but for others it was not that easy as some think.

Do not forget that if you were active in the first years of the game you could get easily +100 in Agility.

Got 2 x 5 digit hunting hofs (one not in tt but with markup) way before 80 agility, standing still at 85 agility today as hunting sucks to much now

Then this thread was not ment for you.

To use Agility as measurement for activity was valid before we got all attribute rewards, but now it dont. Atleast not as low as 100.

Everyone over 126 agility cannot be measured either, as they got their points standing endlessly in acid pools or mob balls auto-fapping with duped mod faps.

The only true metric therefore is to ask Kimmi.

/Slupor

1.1 million in tracker sounds like i hunt enough ? :p

Reactions: Ast
I will have 100 Agi later this year (mostly natural if that is ok Kimmi ;)) but can't be bothered waiting until then to post :D

Hit 17k Furor in December 2011 after 6 years in game.

Still believe it was right mob, right place, right time rather than anything else.

Ff

I got 100 agility around 2005,

had 127 agility Before missions.
today i got 154 agility, never had a 5 digit in team or solo.:mad:

Last edited:
Back