Can't login!

Teiwaz Storm

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Teiwaz Storm Ing
Tried already few times and getting the same error.....
Minipolis server crashed? But then again I would be offered logging in on another one, no?

Am I alone in this ?

same here, internal error:confused:

I get that message on a daily basis along with many others, eventually it let's me in

Kaza

I vote Tei for captain of this club..
Now go fix my problem :D

Getting "Your Avatar is already logged on. Please log in again after one minute" then again same internal error...

Support Case sent but it's sunday and after New Year Party... so will there be anyone to read it? ;)

Good to see I am not the only one. Have had the error for about 30 min now.

Gally is stuck inside an instance now lol
Loot was most horrible of all 26 sessions done so far, maybe related.

i am logged in... stuck inside MM instance cause minepolis server went down i think
afraid to log out now hehe

...can't leave an instance so logged out - now can't login again.

first i got no access to any terminals inside EU, after logging out, it is not possible to login again:eyecrazy:

i am logged in... stuck inside MM instance cause minepolis server went down i think
afraid to log out now hehe

Minopolis is up, but no-one there is able to enter an instance.

hehe guess who's not loosing any ped this afternoon? :lolup: you guys should be happy...these few hours of not being able to enter MM will translate into 2 more weeks of MM :))

Fix your shit MA

Oh dear oh dear... Freja is having the same issue...

hehe guess who's not loosing any ped this afternoon? :lolup: you guys should be happy...these few hours of not being able to enter MM will translate into 2 more weeks of MM :))

Extend the event! Extend the event! :) more use for famous terminator gun! :p

Falagor
:bandit:

Stryker just finnished his MM.... the plot thickens.

can't login to

Ditto here. Same as OP.

Was rly hoping to finish the 30h today to have my freedom back but... now prisoner in mayhem 4real lol!

(24 ppl watching thread simultaneously is a lot.)

Tried already few times and getting the same error.....
Minipolis server crashed? But then again I would be offered logging in on another one, no?

Am I alone in this ?

Same error for me for about 2 hours.
:smoke:

So, I actually sleep in some. And then don't try to log in till after my first cup of coffee. Shouldn't you guys have gotten MA to fix this while I was taking some extra time this morning.

I want in!!!!!!!!!!

Same as OP here........ :computer:

Maybe it's the Gold Card Server?

Logs in ok at username and password, just doesn't get passed gold card.

Rick

same. its been a while too. oh well i guess we wait.

I think it could be Minopolis(or whole that server), Im there as well and cant login. EL shows activities so some places are ok.

Update - now it shows "Server not available" so we can get to another server and wait for fix.

it finaly asks for a different server for me

Back