Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
Pistols, Rifles, Carbines, Swords, Chips and Weapon Amps

All sold - please close thread!

Last edited:
So, make an offer bump.

Good stuff here!

Will take CLDs, PEDS, gold, silver, 1st born, x wife (as long as she's a good worker), SHADOW armor set, ModMerc, new puppy (no old puppies), but no more ducks, goats or used bedsheets please.

Wife texts husband at work "can't open windows-stuck"
Husband texts back "pour warm water, wait a minute then try again"
Wife tests back "now the computer won't even turn on!"

"Mr. Nelson, I called a few minutes ago and talked to a lady."

"That was no lady - that was my wife!"

Baa-da-bump

Is thing on?? Can you hear me back there??

What a boring bump this is...

Political jokes aren't funny - they often get elected.

So - The Obamanation has "Fast n' Furious", and now Gov. Christie has "Fat n' Furious". Whats next with this BS Corporate Government.

I'll be splitting this auction up later today and reposting their sales individually.

Unless, of course, someone buys'em all!

Not splitting today - no time so BUY MY STUFF!

Good stuff here - YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME!

It snowed and snowed, the whole world over,
Snow swept the world from end to end.
A candle burned on the table;
A candle burned.

Beware the Bandersnatch...

I want POTE!

How 'bout CLD? I'll take CLDs for all this stuff.

Bump Bump Bump

Today is the 1st day of the rest of your debt....

BURP! (I mean BUMP!)

"I ain't bald - I gotta 8" part!"

I'd do better if I put it on the IG auction. Thanks, but no thanks. Actually, I'd rather trade if anyone has any "stuff" they want to get rid of.

I'd do better if I put it on the IG auction. Thanks, but no thanks. Actually, I'd rather trade if anyone has any "stuff" they want to get rid of.

You don't follow the auction much do you. Your welcome to pay the 3 ped or more to place it on auction and then have it fail which is what alot are doing currently. Being that some are selling as low as TT+40 your never going to get TT+75.

Last few that have sold = TT + 64 (and going up)

TT = 25 PEDS

I'm wanting TT + 65, but I'll take TT + 60 (total cost to buyer=85 PEDS)

Don't try and bullshit a bullshitter.

Last few that have sold = TT + 64 (and going up)

TT = 25 PEDS

I'm wanting TT + 65, but I'll take TT + 60 (total cost to buyer=85 PEDS)

Don't try and bullshit a bullshitter.

Thanks for proving you don't watch the auction. Yes some have sold for that after they've had their buddies bid them up. Just like the current one posted with a TT+65 bid which has had the bid for close to 5 days... All the while that 8 other sold for far less and had far less buyouts. If you truly this your get TT+65 for it then put it up... its not going to happen and it will fail.

I've been watching the AH for close to a month i'm on cally for about 3-5 more days. I'd have happily picked one up for TT+40 if i could have logged on at the time. That being said I'm in no rush to over pay for it. So take it or leave it but enjoy the free bumps.

Just because someone ONCE sold a $20.00 bill for $10.00, doesn't mean all $20.00 bills are worth only $10.00

You want to play the "reseller" game, don't piss down someone's back and call it rain.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back