Guess My HOF Mining Challenge!

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Welcome to the beginning of the "Guess My HOF" competition!

How to play:

1) You post your guesses for the claim size (XVII/XXII/etc...) do not guess actual ped values as only the correct claim size is needed, as well as what mineral I will hof on.
2) Every time I hof I will post the results in here and pm the winner if there is one
3) After each hof the guesses reset and all guesses posted after my recent hof will count towards the next hof.
4) The person to guess both the mineral and claim size correct will receive a 20 ped reward!
5) There are no strings attached I just find this to be something entertaining.
6) In the even that there are multiple winners the 20 ped will be split evenly.
7) For a post to count the timestamp must be prior to when the tracker logs my hof, edited posts in this situation will be considered unable to win. (thanks Tepes)

***HOFs must be over 250 ped to be considered for prizes.. all hofs under 250 peds will be considered globals and the raffle will continue to run until I hit a hof over 250 ped.

***Multiple guesses during the same hof period will result in you being rendered unable to win even if your first guess was correct. I will be keeping tallies on who guesses what so please do not edit your post or you will also be unable to win.

Some background knowledge of my mining.... I use an f-105/emine fs with mostly lvl 5 amps and the occasional lvl 2 amps. I mine only for ores... so please do not include an enmatter resource in your guess.

May Lootius be with you all! :cool:

Last edited:
472ped :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
and durulium

HUGE.. i dont remember its roman number (havent used em ever)

Last edited:
333 ped

Caldorite

:banghead:

please do not post actual ped values, it creates a lot more work for me when it comes time to find a winner.

for lv2 amp:

planetside: XVII

FOMA or HELL or Monria: XVIII

for lv5 amp:

planetside: XVI

FOMA or HELL or Monria: XVIII

GL out there. :)

XX Gazzurdite

Sounds interesting, i'm also want to give it a wild guess, bro lol

XVI Gazzurdite :)

XVII Narcanisum

XVII Belkar, gl!

XIX Lyst gogogo!

Rocket, you forgot a rule: all valid guesses timestamps have to be BEFORE the HOF itself, I'm sure EL will post your findings faster than you can post them here :)

Rocket, you forgot a rule: all valid guesses timestamps have to be BEFORE the HOF itself, I'm sure EL will post your findings faster than you can post them here :)

I figured that would be common knowledge to everyone, but I did state that I will be keeping track of guesses myself. Thankfully we have the tracker to use for this as a way to keep myself honest and provide more accurate results.. but I'll clarify in the original post. Thanks!

XXI Iron

Good luck out there :)

XVII Copper

:confused:

XVII Gazz; and the ground will be purple below you :rolleyes:

XVIII gazzurdite, but considering my luck in this kind of competitions you wont get a gazz claim this size for a million years hehe.

XVII Gazz; and the ground will be purple below you :rolleyes:

this is funny because i'm finishing up a run at shinook right now.. wish me luck!

XVIII Lyst...because if you have my luck anytime you hit something big it's bound to be either lyst or oil.

Still hunting that hof.... or anything for that matter... been 21 amps now with no swirlies :scratch2:

Still hunting that hof.... or anything for that matter... been 21 amps now with no swirlies :scratch2:

Okay, let me have a wild guess. Your HOF is show on your 25th amp :)

Okay, let me have a wild guess. Your HOF is show on your 25th amp :)

that would mean my next run is a hof... i hope you're right. and someone is going to get some shiny ped for it ;)

The results are in!

attachment.php

XXI Caldorite 1354 Ped!!

The closest guess was XIX caldorite made by StygMa

New guesses may begin now! from this point the prize awarded will be 30 ped for correct guesses over 300 ped!

Just the claim size and resource type is needed to win.

Last edited:
Back