Help: Please MA, give us the real shit sooner!

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
Ok, you have all you need in place, all the framework is there even the 3D models are there, whole mechanics and things are all in place for melee amps.

Please don't keep us years until you give us some amps that we can actually use, I mean who benefits from this if you delay us? not you nor us, the players

So my request is that after MM please consider dropping or making more available some UL amps that we can actually use

Sick of not being sure what to do with Melee, wait, no, wait, no, neah, yeah wait, neah ot takes to long..come on:)

Sick of melee weapons being so undervalued because they don't have amps (and range, but that's another thing:) )

Pimp My Knife MA:cool:

Thank you!

Must admit. 4 damage amps which last about 300ped of knife TT on my imp7 is pretty useless.

Seems strange they added laser amps for +84dmg yet can't even get a +20 melee amp.

Hmm... I understand your frustration.

If the amps also added 50m range, I'd even consider starting melee too. :laugh:

Hmm... I understand your frustration.

If the amps also added 50m range, I'd even consider starting melee too. :laugh:

throwing knives :D sweet!

however if MA says they are coming soon they probably mean some time within the next 5 years but not fewer then 3 years

Ma is draining every pec out of customers, so dont expect u get something decent like Dante or A106 for melee. Even something like Beast would be total surprise.

Ppl ask for melee amps for years, thoase amps are promised for years. Thats why we get such shit ones - anyway MA/PC can tick it off on their to do list and move along. I'll shave off my tactical beard if any "normal" amps will see sunlight in 2014

Ma is draining every pec out of customers, so dont expect u get something decent like Dante or A106 for melee. Even something like Beast would be total surprise.

Ppl ask for melee amps for years, thoase amps are promised for years. Thats why we get such shit ones - anyway MA/PC can tick it off on their to do list and move along. I'll shave off my tactical beard if any "normal" amps will see sunlight in 2014
Totally agree
We need amps that increase dps, dpp and are unlimited/tradable thats all we need and what we asked for for years.

But as others, now they released some things they call melee amps so now thats ticket off the list now on to something else no one asked for... (prove us wrong MA, and I will post an official apology)

Kim already informed us that the current amps for melee is just a test and a teaser, the real amps will come.

cheers

ermik

Kim already informed us that the current amps for melee is just a test and a teaser, the real amps will come.

And hopefully we will have MF amps as well. Another field where proper amps are sorely needed if it is to be valued - and functioning - as the "regular" weapons...

I really think melee amps will be mostly for blades economy (like that.% pf weapon decay) but any increased DPS is better than nothing if it's UL and at an affordable price:)

I really think melee amps will be mostly for blades economy (like that.% pf weapon decay) but any increased DPS is better than nothing if it's UL and at an affordable price:)

Melee amps dont have to be UL ( would however be nice ) if they make them function in the way most hunters play today.

L weapon + ul amp = good eco
UL knife + L amp = good eco

They just need to design both stats and availability to allow for it to work.

I may possibly be the exception, but I an not really concerned if on UL melee, amps only increase dps and not eco. Most of UL melee already has good eco. If the amps don't give any eco gains on Philosopher's swords or Dehera immolation swords or the old style Denesis / Omegaton UL SIBs, its not really something to cry over. I also don't care much if I only get dps increase, or if the amps don't work, on my stash of MM and ELM blades.

What matters is - the amps ought to work reasonably well on a range of L long and shortblades. It should be possible to use melee weapons at 110% - 115% markup and stay above 2.850 dpp. The amps should not strongly bias everybody towards using shortblades only. Maybe instead of adding a defined amount of damage, the amps should add a defined % to the melee weapons damage instead. A 10% amp would then be as useful on both Pioneer EnBlade5(L) and Globostrosity(L), while obviously lasting far less on the later.

Also, it will be interesting to see if all planets roll out the amps at the same time and what the differences are.

Back