FYI: My withdrawal has not been received within 50 days

shoti

Deactivated Account
MA gone bankrupt (thank Serica for changing title )...or reached Insolvency. From my point of wiev they really did it. Here is why I think that and how I can support that :

Defrinition of bankrupcy from wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy
[...]Bankruptcy is a legal status of a person or other entity that cannot repay the debts it owes to creditors[...]

So here am I, not being paid even within own MA rules about that.

According to aviable info provided by MA by support answers nad FAQ on their WWW my money shall be sent within 40 bussines days or 50 bussines days ( they can't even deceide wchich of those is correct ). Well they don't. My contact attepts were cut off. Out of 3 support cases 2 were closed instantly without any answer other than usual copy paste bs about investigating and forwarding. 3rd was closed also with notice that they are aware that I am 3 months on wait - so no more xmas and new year excuse. Also forget getting any info by phone.

Insolvent deptors usualy have problem with comunication with creditors :)

So watch out for your money ladies and gentelmens. All wanting post that MA can do whatever it want, please note that is acording to peds and items ingame. When it comes to withdrawals we have new obligation here they simply can't accept.

Last edited:
Odd..

I'm logged in and playing, I'd have thought that the ISP for them would have pulled the plug if they thought payment wasn't forthcoming.

From their FAQ on site:
If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

So far they are 7 business days late, you'll get them eventually.

They still have those 6M USD from CLD sale on account? :scratch2:

Well so far they aren't bankrupt, their status is --, if they had been in the process of
a bankruptcy they would have status KK20... I'll let you know if I see any changes. :) ;)

Well so far they aren't bankrupt, their status is --, if they had been in the process of
a bankruptcy they would have status KK20... I'll let you know if I see any changes. :) ;)

ok,ok...insolvent then. Bankrupcy vary from country to country.

Servers ofc still can running, even if they are not paying. Well maybe till they are not paying for electricity.

You dont have to worry about it ... atleast thats what they have respond on my last Support :)

Your withdrawal was under investigation since it is a big amount. This is beyond MindArks control. It is requirements from our bank/authorities. Sometimes this is done with larger amounts. Your withdrawal was one of them. Now the investigation is complete and the transfer of your withdrawal has been made. Yours sincerely, Entropia Universe Support

...or reached Insolvency. From my point of wiev they really did it. Here is why I think that and how I can support that :

[...]Bankruptcy is a legal status of a person or other entity that cannot repay the debts it owes to creditors[...]

According to aviable info provided by MA by support answers nad FAQ on their WWW my money shall be sent within 40 bussines days or 50 bussines days ( they can't even deceide wchich of those is correct ). Well they don't. My contact attepts were cut off. Out of 3 support cases 2 were closed instantly without any answer other than usual copy paste bs about investigating and forwarding. 3rd was closed also with notice that they are aware that I am 3 months on wait - so no more xmas and new year excuse. Also forget getting any info by phone.

Insolvent deptors usualy have problem with comunication with creditors :)

So watch out for your money ladies and gentelmens. All wanting post that MA can do whatever it want, please note that is acording to peds and items ingame. When it comes to withdrawals we have new obligation here they simply can't accept.

its hard to bankrupt if there is a company without any responibility. they just make updats with retarded changes and thats all :)

ok,ok...insolvent then. Bankrupcy vary from country to country.

Servers ofc still can running, even if they are not paying. Well maybe till they are not paying for electricity.

Sadly their info is quite vague when it comes to amount of days... 50, but more if they
have a lot to do... how should we know how much work they have stacked? ;)
They can use that as a excuse for weeks in worst case scenario.
Btw, today is 56th workday right?

There are 3 companys involved in Entropia Universe and Calypso now, Jan welther is on the board for all of them, the Calypso company has very nice numbers, the Entropia Universe company also have good numbers but Mindark PE AB has red numbers for 3 years in a row now, we will see in about 6 months what the numbers for 2013 was for all 3 companys.
I dont think they will go bankrupt anytime soon if ever ;)

If you had a withdrawal request due, I think posting a thread like this would be the last thing you should do (speaking rationally)

However, knowing what some people have deposited recently, I think the opposite is true.

Shall I bump this thread in a year? :naughty:

dude,change your threadtitle,i almost got an heartattack :p

Well there is very simple solution to all speculations that is a official comes forth and tell us how it is going. Then we can all have a beer in the park and be social together.

This. :wise:

Look. You obviously are unfamiliar with European laws. I am not from Sweden, however, our laws don’t differ that much. In my country, when your company becomes insolvent, you are required to declare that openly and before court. If you don’t, you might be guilty of a criminal offense and you could be sentenced to a multi-year prison term.

I am quite sure that nobody in charge of Entropia or Calypso operations would risk not declaring insolvence or bankruptcy.

And plz don’t use the FYI tag, when you have no facts on the matter.

I do understand one can get mad, when 12,000 US$ are due and won’t get paid out in time.

/mod note/

Shoti, that's one hell of an accusation made without any evidence other than your own withdrawal being a few days late - which is hardly a surprise given the holiday period and the likelihood of relevant staff being on vacation.

And if you're making the same accusations in your 'support cases', I'm not surprised if they just close them.

I'll let this thread run as a discussion of your withdrawal being later than expected. Further posts should relate only to that.

However I'll be changing the title and moving it to the Deposits/Withdrawals section.

They are 10 days too late and you declare then bankrupt? That is enough to take you to a court on a criminal and civil procedure in my country :eyecrazy:

/mod note/

Shoti, that's one hell of an accusation made without any evidence other than your own withdrawal being a few days late - which is hardly a surprise given the holiday period and the likelihood of relevant staff being on vacation.

And if you're making the same accusations in your 'support cases', I'm not surprised if they just close them.

I'll let this thread run as a discussion of your withdrawal being later than expected. Further posts should relate only to that.

However I'll be changing the title and moving it to the Deposits/Withdrawals section.

Thanks for renaming my thread, as usual MA defenders strike again. As for evidences printscreen is in OP and my personal comunication with MA is aviable to interested via PM as I am not alowed to post it here.

For You is maybe just few days and no big deal, for me is 3 months of waiting topped with support BS last few days. That is RCE game and serious international company as they call themsef ???? Hahahahhahaa...no way !

If anyone is not paying his debts he is bankrupt. MA is not paying - so my conclusion.

Sory, wasn't mine intention. Just wanted show how bad MA is performing. Withdrawing money shall not be problem in RCE for god sake.
This. :wise:

Look. You obviously are unfamiliar with European laws. I am not from Sweden, however, our laws don’t differ that much. In my country, when your company becomes insolvent, you are required to declare that openly and before court. If you don’t, you might be guilty of a criminal offense and you could be sentenced to a multi-year prison term.

I am quite sure that nobody in charge of Entropia or Calypso operations would risk not declaring insolvence or bankruptcy.

Correct. I think anybody in charge of of Entropia or Calypso operations may not be aware of that. Their amatourness level is astonishing.

And plz don’t use the FYI tag, when you have no facts on the matter.

I do understand one can get mad, when 12,000 US$ are due and won’t get paid out in time.

fact 1: I didn't get my money
fact 2: Ma know that ( confirmed via support ) and do nothing - so it's not xmas or new year issue
fact 3: Few ppl made later than me withdrawal requests and have already their money
fact 4: If someone intentionally is not paying debts is either tchief or bankrupt ( now lecture me about meaning of that words..pleaseeee )

They are 10 days too late and you declare then bankrupt? That is enough to take you to a court on a criminal and civil procedure in my country :eyecrazy:

So how many days late is ok ? Maybe u don;t remeber but we have withdrawals within 2 weeks, then 30 days, then 40 days, then 50...now we dont have at 60.

Most is quiet and happy and MA is doing what it want. We are waiting 3 months for withdrawal , becourse noone reacted on MA new and bigger delays. Those who cared already took their money and left.

fact 4: If someone intentionally is not paying debts is either tchief or bankrupt ( now lecture me about meaning of that words..pleaseeee )

Everyone remotely familiar with the laws involved here could tell you that that is not necessarily the case. Plz note that you are using terms which have in legal contexts a special meaning that is different from the usage in common language.

You don’t seem to realize that on the contrary you could get yourself in big trouble with what you are putting out there on the internet.

I do agree, late payment is not ok, and it might even be a breach of contract or at least it might be against contractual obligations. However, you might consider that in many European countries regulations against money laundering are in place. A 12,000 US$ payment would be investigated in my country, which would take quite some additional time.

Plus, don’t expect much to get accoplished between Dec 15 and Jan 15 hereabouts.

Last edited:
MA gone bankrupt (thank Serica for changing title )...or reached Insolvency. From my point of wiev they really did it. Here is why I think that and how I can support that :

Good news is that MA is mostly likely not bankrupt. But signs to look out for if MA were to go bankrupt would be if loot just went so crazy with globals left and right. That there would be a big sign that MA was going under and turning up the servers loot return for the last few months. Remember, MA owes us nothing if they do go bankrupt.

I had a withdrawal committed a few days ago well within the normal time frame. I would assume that either:

A) You have requested a large sum, which in my experience is treated differently and takes a longer time, and/or
B) You haven't withdrawn often/recently, in which case they might taking additional measures to ensure the authenticity of your claim

Either way, my point is they are still quite operational and paying out :)

If your going to quote from wiki , quote the whole paragraph:

Bankruptcy is a legal status of a person or other entity that cannot repay the debts it owes to creditors. In most jurisdictions, bankruptcy is imposed by a court order, often initiated by the debtor.

So have you or anyone else initiated procedings ?
I know you havent as if you had you would be telling us all about it.

I had a withdrawal committed a few days ago well within the normal time frame. I would assume that either:

A) You have requested a large sum, which in my experience is treated differently and takes a longer time, and/or
B) You haven't withdrawn often/recently, in which case they might taking additional measures to ensure the authenticity of your claim

C) You been complaining to them a lot and/or posted publicly that they have gone bankrupt which may have pissed them off a bit and will take a bit longer.

J/K btw :)

Probably is all that just crap talk from MA they're just trying to keep the money as long as they can, where they money works for them, but it is clear that it does not look good when payments are delayed longer and longer and even when they change the time of payments officially so it will take even longer time so takes it all the time even longer time to get the money from MA.:scratch2:

Clear that this type of signals makes people worried....:mad:

I think it should work like the rest of the world if you are late with your payments so you get to pay for your delays and everything that exceeds the official time is too late.:wise:

[...]

I do agree, late payment is not ok, and it might be a breach of contract or at least it might be against contractual obligations. However, you might consider that in many European countries regulations against money laundering are in place. A 12,000 US$ payment would be investigated in my country, which would take quite some additional time.

Nope...already withdrawed larger sums in one transaction and it was up to 40 days

Either way, my point is they are still quite operational and paying out :)

A)Nope, can't be - I was already withdrawing larger sums than that and it was procesed faster.
B)Ok, I am withdrawing once a year, but I am here some years time so I can call it regular. What additional measures if that is same account and same person with same adress for years !

If your going to quote from wiki , quote the whole paragraph:

Bankruptcy is a legal status of a person or other entity that cannot repay the debts it owes to creditors. In most jurisdictions, bankruptcy is imposed by a court order, often initiated by the debtor.

So have you or anyone else initiated procedings ?
I know you havent as if you had you would be telling us all about it.

Thats why i used "[...]" sign and atached link to full text smart ass :p

C) You been complaining to them a lot and/or posted publicly that they have gone bankrupt which may have pissed them off a bit and will take a bit longer.

J/K btw :)

Yeah i made few complaining post over their amatourness and incompetence ( especialy support dept. ) but can that be reason to not paying at all or delaying withdrawal ? If YES then it's simply silly and will not be unrecognized.

But I'll try be greater flunky next time. Bussines is bussiness...lol

so 10 days past the 50 that's 2 months, to be honest i think that's an absolute joke in this day and age of online banking.

so 10 days past the 50 that's 2 months, to be honest i think that's an absolute joke in this day and age of online banking.

Well, as you know, it isn't just the transfer of the money but the checking up on how you got the money and if it's valid. Sad but yes it may be a bit slower these days since a lot more are withdrawing..so that could be one of the reasons we are seeing the slowness..but I'm just guessing it's not and they just spending extra time checking back records of the user's account transaction between mobs and/or users.

Well, as you know, it isn't just the transfer of the money but the checking up on how you got the money and if it's valid. Sad but yes it may be a bit slower these days since a lot more are withdrawing..so that could be one of the reasons we are seeing the slowness..but I'm just guessing it's not and they just spending extra time checking back records of the user's account transaction between mobs and/or users.

Well lets verify me, ok check deposits click click clickety click.. none for 2 years ok that counts out credit card charge backs, now has he bought or sold anything in the last few months? click click clickety click... yes and each item he owned for 2 or 3 years, ok that counts out scammed items so butch is safe to withdrawal his own money that he deposited over the last 7 years.

How long do you think that would take? an hour if that. ok that's butch done so we have another 49 days 23 hours before we even think of giving him any cash.

Great way to treat your customers, treat them all as scammers and criminals who got their money thru devious means.

Well lets verify me, ok check deposits click click clickety click.. none for 2 years ok that counts out credit card charge backs, now has he bought or sold anything in the last few months? click click clickety click... yes and each item he owned for 2 or 3 years, ok that counts out scammed items so butch is safe to withdrawal his own money that he deposited over the last 7 years.

Well, if you haven't withdrawn before the key is in what you just stated above. But yes at the end it could be anything..still I think they are just slow in their record keeping. :(

seems its almost practical to book a vacation to MA offices and make the withdraw in person. :dunce::wise:

Back