Caly Dev team, what's the 2014 game plan?

Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi Kim or anyone at work today

What the plan for Calypso for 2014?

Mods keep the thread clean so we can give the Caly team a chance to reply.

Cheers
Bjorn

I give up. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Hope they fix the unwanted unexpected lose of a mob when it gets shot unwanted unexpectedly by a Automated Gun Turret

Like this:http://www.twitch.tv/martinpetersen/c/3517133

After watching that video, it looks like no ones fault but the player for the turret getting the kill.

He starts at the revive, run to the mob shooting, which makes the mob move towards him, so in essence the player was the one who put the mob in turret range.

After watching that video, it looks like no ones fault but the player for the turret getting the kill.

He starts at the revive, run to the mob shooting, which makes the mob move towards him, so in essence the player was the one who put the mob in turret range.

no the mob flew over him because of the yulebot speed :) but lets keep the thread clean, there is already another thread for that matter.

Yeah it was my fault ofc. But I am saying IF IF IF that turret HAD NOT been there with that ridicoulos range I would have killed it easyly AND I was trying to run as fast I could away from it (The turret hoping the stupid Fat Harbinger would follow me.)

I hope there will be a new avatar grafix update and new avatar makeover, alot of players got screwd last time, and got their apperance messed up.

alot of players got screwd last time.

Yeah damned right! I think it really affected us all greatly in our loot and MM results etc! We were proper screwed up!

Then again this isn't second life and no one was screwed up in the slightest! The only people that give this kind of trolling more than a second glance are....... erm...... well you do the maths!

:tiphat:

Yeah damned right! I think it really affected us all greatly in our loot and MM results etc! We were proper screwed up!

Then again this isn't second life and no one was screwed up in the slightest! The only people that give this kind of trolling more than a second glance are....... erm...... well you do the maths!

2+2=5
:wise:
no wait... errrr umm.. or is it :cool:

You are missing the point.
We now have to use peds to change our avatars back to the way it was for no reason at all. I am fully aware that each change dont cost more then 10-20ped each, but to redo a hole avatar is peds lost!

Don't put their attention elsewhere. They are finally starting to fix the clothing bugs piece by piece.

2014 = Only clothing bug fixes :p

2014: Whats the plan for EU?

So its 2014 now and Im curious what the tentative development plan is for this year.

No doubt in the immediate future we can expect usable melee amps and also an upgraded social interface, but what else? What is the 2014 development plan?

Well I was kind of looking foward to that new communicator interface , im sure it was mentioned that it should have been released last year?

the one with offline messaging .

New "improved" social / UI.
More bugs.
More promises they won't be able to keep, ahh the taming..
Those are for certain. :laugh:

Yea, thats right, we likely will see taming this year

Maybe some improvements to space as well.

Oh yea, don't forget... the new estate system.

Improved hunting experience - in addition to "You missed" and "Target evaded attack", you'll see "Your weapon jammed" and "Your ammo got wet". Also the gun may occasionally explode in your hands, sending you to revive and having to be repaired for full tt afterwards. Hunting gonna get real!

And of course more Mayhem events, once in 2 months is just not enough.

Master plan:

i think the plan is at some point to develop a plan to plan to make a plan for 2015

Kaza

My thread on where the State of the Universe address has been unanswered by Caly dev team and MA teams...can someone in Sweden go and check if anyone is there?

Is it rude that the Caly dev team don't respond?

Is it rude that the Caly dev team don't respond?

Actually most companies don't give action plans and last years evaluation till the last weeks of January; so give them some time.

I have been informed that both a State of the Universe Address (MindArk) and State of the Planet Address (Calypso) can be expected within the next 7 days.

Plan for EU to 2014:

- To find the lost paper of the new taming system.
- Postpone the release of planet Toulan to 2015.
- A Mayhem event every weekend hoping that all hunting loot reach the 100,01% markup.
- 500 new items because the 10k items that we already have aren't enough.
- Make the mining system even more boring, impossible to global even with a level 13 amp.
- Condition craft will get improved loot, giving you only one success in every 250 clicks.
- Activation of the voting rights system, so the players can chose the color of all the 500 new items.
- Withdrawal time frame will change to 120 working days.
- To make sure that the auction system works even more slower.

Sounds like a promising 2014! ;)

/mod note/ merged with existing thread

I have been informed that both a State of the Universe Address (MindArk) and State of the Planet Address (Calypso) can be expected within the next 7 days.

Will that ring girl come out of my PC and eat me? :)

That's all that came to mind when reading this quote.

Thank you... Let's see what it brings

Its the seventh day today...

They should make some more hats.

Status
Back