Mining Challenges

It isn't skills that determines what you find, but the depth of the finder you use. (that is the useable depth).

You could be level 10000000 prospector but if you go out with a tt finder you will only find what the tt finder can get.

Salvation, you got the VI mission done yet? I am eager to know if there is one after. I am currently 10k/60k for it.

Rgds

Ace

Hi Ace, I wasn't talking about the mining. I was talking about the missions, I did question support why I didn't recieve the other missions. The answer was that you get them when your on a certain level + completed most of them. They didn't not tell me what level of miner is required nor tell me what level is good enough :scratch2:

Simon

Hi Ace, I wasn't talking about the mining. I was talking about the missions, I did question support why I didn't recieve the other missions. The answer was that you get them when your on a certain level + completed most of them. They didn't not tell me what level of miner is required nor tell me what level is good enough :scratch2:

Simon

Ooooh, now that is interesting. Sorry for my confusion.

Typical of MA to make a level requirement, and to not inform anyone!!! If you could keep an eye out for when they do unlock that will be a real help to others.

Rgds

Ace

Typical of MA to make a level requirement, and to not inform anyone!!! If you could keep an eye out for when they do unlock that will be a real help to others.

Rgds

Ace

Yeah will do, I think i'll simply have to grind zinc. Because the pyrite mission doesn't count, I heard. I don't understand why it wouldn't count.. + Not too happy with the amount of info provided by MA, but yeah we'll figure it out I guess :rolleyes:

Simon

Rgds

Ace

Yeah had a word with Simon the other day, it's amazing that a mission as hard as pyrite doesn't count towards the missions, guess MA logic. :)

ps. about the stage VI, i am getting closer to Salvation, am now at 52/60k on Iron mission.

Rgds

Ace

I don't know if my skills are the reason, but I'm not able to get the Pyrite mission (or wasn't last time I tried). Perhaps that what they are referring to.

I don't know if my skills are the reason, but I'm not able to get the Pyrite mission (or wasn't last time I tried). Perhaps that what they are referring to.

Oh so people have different missions? I thought everyone had these startermissions: pyrite, lyst, narc, blau, iron, zinc and belk.. What levels do you have?

Simon

Oh so people have different missions? I thought everyone had these startermissions: pyrite, lyst, narc, blau, iron, zinc and belk.. What levels do you have?

Simon

That is correct, all should have those "starter" missions available.

Simon

I don't have Narc, that's one of the ones that needs to be unlocked by completing other missions. And I don't have Pyrite. I have the others in your list. Can't remember what levels I have but not very high, professions somewhere around 15-20 I think. I'm not sure if I've ever tried to get the Pyrite one since it was first introduced, I'll try again.

I don't have Narc, that's one of the ones that needs to be unlocked by completing other missions. And I don't have Pyrite. I have the others in your list. Can't remember what levels I have but not very high, professions somewhere around 15-20 I think. I'm not sure if I've ever tried to get the Pyrite one since it was first introduced, I'll try again.

Sorry I made a mistake in previous post, the startermissions are: belk, blau, lyst, iron, zinc, pyrite. Think you should be able to start the pyrite one.

Just checked again and I still can't get the Pyrite mission.

Prospector 18 is my highest mining profession, Archaeologist 6 my lowest.

Just checked again and I still can't get the Pyrite mission.

Prospector 18 is my highest mining profession, Archaeologist 6 my lowest.

Thanks for the update, then it seems Pyrite mission needs a certain level of skill, i'll see if i can find out more.

So i have following mission status today:
Belk -V
Blaus -V
Cald -IV
Copper -IV
Cumbriz -IV
Frig -IV
Iron -IV
Lyst -IV
Narc -V
Pyrite -II
Zinc -IV

so as you can see i have all minerals up to lvl IV and i didn't get any new unlock.

sad i put again effort to get the raid done on shit MU

Belk -V
Blaus -V
Cald -IV
Copper -IV
Cumbriz -IV
Frig -IV
Iron -IV
Lyst -IV
Narc -V
Pyrite -II
Zinc -IV

so as you can see i have all minerals up to lvl IV and i didn't get any new unlock.

Doubt we get anything new after finishing a Stage IV/V, am interested what the stage VI reward will be and if it will be the final stage, around 8k points left to find out.

ps. getting 0% return on several Terra7 amps doesn't help though. ;)

Got update from support.
So only Pyrite has a requirement of lvl 20 prospector, rest is available.

Hi 4400,

The only mission of those that you mentioned that has a requirement of some kind is the Pyrite one, with a Prospector Profession requirement of 20.

We will look into making such information clearer.

Kind Regards,
M | Entropia Universe Support

And what about new missions?
I don't feel like going in pvp4 to do the pyrite. would req. like 20h in there ... that's pretty risky!

I don't feel like going in pvp4 to do the pyrite. would req. like 20h in there ... that's pretty risky!

I would just leave Pyrite unless you like pvp, Pyrite isn't needed to unlock those 5 other ones.

As for newer missions then the 11 we have at the moment, i have no idea, guess we have to finish a stage VI to find out.

Got update from support.
So only Pyrite has a requirement of lvl 20 prospector, rest is available.

Hi 4400,

The only mission of those that you mentioned that has a requirement of some kind is the Pyrite one, with a Prospector Profession requirement of 20.

We will look into making such information clearer.

Kind Regards,
M | Entropia Universe Support

Ah I might get there in a couple of years then, though it won't make much difference to me :D

Really happy to see that they added info to the missions, guess sending a support case helped ;)

If u go to misson broker now, you can see some information about the ones you haven't unlocked yet. In my case, I have to complete zinc III. So pyrite III doesn't count, it seems.

I have all the mission at stage IV just pyrite is II and nothing new on the list. Didn't check today, still at work!

Yeah like stated in first post of Shaman, u get new missions if u complete 5 'normal' missions. The pyrite one doesn't count. I don't get it why they put 'level 5 prospector required' in the info box. I guess you already passed that level when you complete 5 III stages. :scratch2:

Belk -V
Blaus -V
Cald -IV
Copper -IV
Cumbriz -IV
Frig -IV
Iron -IV
Lyst -IV
Narc -V
Pyrite -II
Zinc -IV

Yesterday I just unlock drilling expertize, so I have more than lvl5.

Yesterday I just unlock drilling expertize, so I have more than lvl5.

You already have all the available missions out there, what needs to be done now is complete a stage VI mission to find out what will happen next.

Hopefully we will get some enmatter missions in a future update.

If there is still hidden mining missions ( i don't think so imo) i would say that the priority is to complete stage IV for Blausariam/Belkar/Zinc/Lyst and Iron.

First unlocks was when completing stage III for these 5...

Let's get insane :wise::ahh:;)

:tiphat:

sorry but I would not hunt that... if u aim to mine those minerals u go to lose. I don't get why we are not informed about new missions?

Anyone done the VI mission yet? Would love to know if there is anything after it. Currently 13k/60k here.

Rgds

Ace

Anyone done the VI mission yet? Would love to know if there is anything after it. Currently 13k/60k here.

Rgds

Ace

Hopefully around new year, am at 57/60k.

Kill a mob vs. find a claim seems to be in the same league in MA's eyes, still find it bullshit.

Kill a mob vs. find a claim seems to be in the same league in MA's eyes, still find it bullshit.

Damn, sooooo close! Now go and hit that massive hof and finish it already.

Rgds

Ace

Changed my view on that, you can't gather allot of point in hunting like you can in mining when finding a big claim.

Damn, sooooo close! Now go and hit that massive hof and finish it already.

Rgds

Ace

Yup getting closer and closer, will update as soon as i finish it.

Last edited:
Back