Adding a Cyrene planet directory on Entropedia

Stefan 008 Bond

Dominant
Society
Mod Merps
Stefan 008 Bond
Hi,

Well this is mostly addressed to the mods. I am trying to start a motion to get planet Cyrene a header/directory on entropedia. I started a thread about it over on Cy forum as well as an entry in the wish list on Entropedia. Word on the street is that you guys are hosting that site now as Witte is too busy irl. I didn't know which mod to directly address so I just made a post.

Anyways, Cyrene is a great planet doing its own thing and deserves front page recognition. I am not sure how difficult it is to accomplish this but from my poking around on Entropedia it seems users cannot edit the front page. I am looking for info on how to get this accomplished.

Thanks in advance

~008 :cool:

Moved this to the Entropedia section.

I'm not sure, but it's possible one of the 'trusted user' group can make the change. Hopefully one of them will see this thread and respond.

I see you've now changed this yourself.

May I suggest you change the image size so that it's the same as the others?
The ones for the other planets are 160 x 160 pixels.
The one you've added is 250 x 169.

The alignment of the planet icons could also be better balanced, rather than just dropping the new one off to the right side of the group.

Also, you've changed the link for the 'Entropia Universe' image, so that no longer takes you back to the 'whole universe'. That should be reverted to the link Witte had.

Last edited:
Back