Cat2 solo (post your kill points over 30hr avg)

Dmatrix

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Hey guys if you were competing for a spot in cat 2 solo and care to share your average here before the official scores come out, please do so here. Lets see what the high scores are looking like.

I had about 335pts per hour. For an approximate total of 10050. Just curious what its actually going to take to place, I don't expect to place myself.

D

I have between 14000 and 14600 points, far behind TheRock Animalcommander RockY and General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen i think.

but maybe i'll be in the top 12, i hope :)

TheRock Animalcommander RockY

Halloween Mayhem last result : 24th Place - TheRock Animalcommander RockY - 16040

An amazing score for a Merry Mayhem Category S 2 competitor , no ?

i dont make the rules so i can shut the fuck up i guess

Total Points: 12636
Normalized Score: 10604
Average points/hr: 353
Number of Hours: 36

Not sure how close this will be to MAs count. I have a few SOC mates who had a Normalized score of 13K

:yay: Pick me!!

Jesus those are some nice scores - I'm guessing y'all with the 10k points were pushing ~90 dps?

Anyways, the mobs had higher hp this year, right? (~20%?) If you compare to last year's results, 10k should get you to ~12th place?

in my opinion

+15k : top 3
13.5-14k : top 5-6-7
12K : top 10 for sure
and in top 25 for all 10k arround

Post your weapon(s) you used as well...

Hey guys if you were competing for a spot in cat 2 solo and care to share your average here before the official scores come out, please do so here. Lets see what the high scores are looking like.

I had about 335pts per hour. For an approximate total of 10050. Just curious what its actually going to take to place, I don't expect to place myself.

D

...would be interesting to see...

Brick

11720 for me at 30.5 hours ish..

384.26 hour average
11527.86 normalized

My gun (assassin r150) hits around 84 dps without canes, I ran about 28 hours boosted with canes and halloween candy though, so the dps was higher overall. (guessing 92ish)

Don't forget the extra 2 minutes per instance so if you did 30 full keys that might actually be 31 hrs

Damn I'm seeing people who have been on the forums for several years posting their scores in here. How many of you guys chip out to compete in cat2? Lol. I'v only been playing for 7 months :)

Damn I'm seeing people who have been on the forums for several years posting their scores in here. How many of you guys chip out to compete in cat2? Lol. I'v only been playing for 7 months :)

People play at different rates. Some grind all the time while others play more laid back and socialize. I'm coming up on my 9th year in Entropia and I'm only lvl 54 after chipping out once from lvl 42

15150 or some change.

Had some lag and did a gear shift half way through to average 540 to 550 an hour. I would have kept going but the awful returns made it such that it was too risky...then a lag return caused me to officially stop because the average wouldn't go up enough to quantify risking ped in a variance range of -450 to +150 ped per run. It was very lopsided.

And unlike others.. I only chipped out because I got so many skills with the turnover that I had to keep myself from going over level 50.

No terminators.. gunzungas... mod faps.. or any of that. Just the unique hl12 tier 7, adj he doc mayhenm, and tier 2 and later 3 arson chip.

It is what it is. Any prize is good enough for me. But I'll take and love third :)

Don't mind sharing... not a prude. I streamed most runs on my twitch but towards the end I masked the end score because of all the epeen flexers that kept pming me to see if they needed to try harder..seemingly with deceptive premise.

Good luck to all. :)

Also want to add that Ruskovs assessment on the score tiers is too low. I expect first to be around 17.5k or 18k. Top 5 should be 15k-16k. Top 10 over 13k.

Stronger weapons...arson chips... and what I didn't account for in determining where I'd fall at the end and if it was worth it... those loot pills will add a good chunk to the score because that's less time wasted.

okokok

10407 points for 30hours.

i was expecting more, but i did it all with L guns, Isis lc35 high tiered and for my last run, only normal one was avaible on auction..

i lost 4K and now iam going to be happy if iam on top 20 .. but i dream !

see you next year i will be more prepared !

GL all :)

Last year i used L guns and L amps.

Got this year 18416 points. Could get better if I did more but gave up right after ~31 hours (keys).

Gratz Rock. Certainly the first place this year for you.

Gratz Rock. Certainly the first place this year for you.

Nope, not certain. Still 2 unknown players might beat me. One of them is an alt I'm afraid with Imp mk2 and the other is an Ark40 Tier8 user...

They gave me 17.4k or was it 17.8k? Anyway, i have posted my scores here to be 18416

Fill told me his scores were wildly different as well. Lets see what happens!

I'm missing close to 4k points. MA can fail more I'm sure.

So now that it's over, anyone willing to share what their setups were during MM in Cat 2? Especially the top scorers in the category? Or if you know/have guesses on what the top setups were...think this category was dominated by high tiered CB26s (?) last year, but lot of new choices out there for gear.

0x0 tier7 + Hotfoot50 (L) here
+ Arso chip tier 4
+ X regen as healing
+ Jarhead + plates
+ Candy non stop

At tier 8 I would have beaten that Ark40 smuggler tier8 I think :)

Still have 370 candies in storage :eyecrazy:

CB26, ASI TEN, spirit mk2 and LR63 wont have a chance over 0x0+hotfoot50

Top1 guy were using Ark40 smuggler tier8
Me at top2
Top3 Imp mk2 tier6 I think it was
Top4 Mod merc of arkadia tier 1-2
Top5 ASI Ten tier6?
Top6 Gazunga tier6 + Arso tier4
Top7 HL12 tier7+ <Unknown amp> / HC204 in middle of event i think.

Here you go :)

Last edited:
0x0 tier7 + Hotfoot50 (L) here
+ Arso chip tier 4
+ X regen as healing
+ Jarhead + plates
+ Candy non stop

At tier 8 I would have beaten that Ark40 smuggler tier8 I think :)

Still have 370 candies in storage :eyecrazy:

CB26, ASI TEN, spirit mk2 and LR63 wont have a chance over 0x0+hotfoot50

Top1 guy were using Ark40 smuggler tier8
Me at top2
Top3 Imp mk2 tier6 I think it was
Top4 Mod merc of arkadia tier 1-2
Top5 ASI Ten tier6?
Top6 Gazunga tier6 + Arso tier4
Top7 HL12 tier7+ <Unknown amp> / HC204 in middle of event i think.

Here you go :)

20th was Canis tier 5 with hotfoot 35, ghost + 5b, regen 3 to start until realised how much healing was killing dps then regen vi (L) which was highest i had skills for. Also took me a while to suss candy...evade ~15. Didnt try arso but saw how useful it was from Jimmy's stream after. Dont think i'd be maxed on a lvl 1 chip though...my hunting skills suck lol.

Liakon would have been much better armour for me.

Would be really interested to see the evader levels of the top peeps.

20th was Canis tier 5 with hotfoot 35, ghost + 5b, regen 3 to start until realised how much healing was killing dps then regen vi (L) which was highest i had skills for. Also took me a while to suss candy...evade ~15. Didnt try arso but saw how useful it was from Jimmy's stream after. Dont think i'd be maxed on a lvl 1 chip though...my hunting skills suck lol.

Liakon would have been much better armour for me.

Would be really interested to see the evader levels of the top peeps.

my evader is lvl 41 :)

Back