Account locked no reply since 2013-12-27 17:39 mitchell MiTcH1 deakin

MiTcH1

Hi all just posting up here on terms that i haven't had a response through support regarding my account been locked due to my account getting hacked and money been stolen last reply i had was of the 2013-12-27 17:39 ive sent several messages and have had no luck getting a reply i got told to post on the forums by my friend my avatar name is mitchell MiTcH1 deakin im really missing been in game i missed out on doing the merry mayhem and i have worked on the account for a long time and this happens im not really happy as i ordered a gold card and linked it all i want is my account back just please answer me :"(

Last edited:
Hi all just posting up here on terms that i haven't had a response through support regarding my account been locked due to hacking and money stolen(

so did u hack and steal?:scratch2:

i didnt hack ok my account got hacked so i changed the password then they locked my account and money got stolen in a way they put it through my account then must of dropped it or traded it to another charecter

i didnt hack ok my account got hacked so i changed the password then they locked my account and money got stolen in a way they put it through my account then must of dropped it or traded it to another charecter

something fishly here.

First i notice youre 3 post guy here (NEW on PCF).
Then again, you say your character was hacked (while u had GC) ? How could be that possible, and again after you change the password they locked you. Theres some missing parts from your story...

MA only creates problems because the last time I needed a new Gold Card. First, it would take up to 8 weeks before I got the card and when I finally got it, i had to activate this new card but it did not work because for that I had to sign in with my old card ( who did not work ) so i can write the new codes of the new card to start to work.

The problem was that MA typed my old card codes instead of my new card, so no wonder it did not work automatically because the MA entered the wrong card code, my old card instead of my new card. I had to call them personally twice before they solved this problem.

Address and telephone number to MA.

Contact
Mindark PE AB (publ)
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden
Telephone: +46 (0)31 607 260
Fax: +46 (0)31 136 016

P.S. You also need to send over your ID documents to MA.

rehinul the account got hacked before i had gold card

Timeline:
1.You got hacked and lost peds
2. You ordered gold card
3. You got hacked again
4. You received gold card
5. You got banned
Is that right?

If yes, then you probably will be unlocked soon, unless the one who stole your account used your account to scam someone else.

BTW. you either have keylogger or your e-mail connected to your account is hacked (should have changed password there also). If it is gmail you can check IP address of last logins to catch the culprit.

valentine keeps saying the number u entered is wrong

That might just mean you have to have the card synced properly. I think if you are locked out by MA then you would not get past the screen name and password part. I could be wrong though since I have never been temp banned or locked.

Hope you get your account back soon Mitch.

Timeline:
1.You got hacked and lost peds
2. You ordered gold card
3. You got hacked again
4. You received gold card
5. You got banned
Is that right?

Pretty close here, except don't think he got hacked again. Looks like something else was done while the account was being used by someone else and is the reason the lock.

i rang mindark and they told me they will have a reply for me shortly

They are most probably running an investigation , traceing peds , traded items, whatever.

The word "shortly" is quite an open ended timeframe I think.

if you did nothing wrong, you should be glad mindark is helping to trace or catch the hacker. posting here may have alerted the hacker and made the process slower.

I understand the frustration of not getting to play, and you are right to want to communicate frequently with mindark via support tickets, especially considering their track record. however it may take a while for them to investigate. at the end of the day its good that they do investigate. and it just sucks you got hurt by the hackers. hopefully they get ass cancer, and you get your game back soon.

They are most probably running an investigation , traceing peds , traded items, whatever.

The word "shortly" is quite an open ended timeframe I think.

The last time I waited for MA would answer me was because support could not answer me and referred to MA, this one took 10 months to get a answer.:wtg:

My opinion on this is MA surly has network administrator highly trained in black hat or hacker practices. Meaning they know how likely if they have compromised your system already they can and will do it again. And so many other variables that go with this situation.

If you have been hacked you are a liability in a way to them and yourself, unless you are very very well informed on protecting yourself and your system, in the admins mind this is to likely to happen again. To protect you from getting hacked again and stealing money from Entropia ( Whichs to others, might make them think that Entropia is unsecure and not want to put any real amount of money in to game) because of postings like this, they simply label you as to much risk to there reputation of being safe and secure.

Tho its most and 99% likely a breach through your connection and/or system, there will always be the 1% question to I and everyone that it could by some how are fluke be a crack through the EU client and raising this question, this is one thing im sure EU will do anything to protect against. Including writing you off and locking account for good.

Really hate that your account got locked and i hope you get a response so that you may work something out with them are reassure them that you have taken every measure to sure up your system to the best of your ability's.

Hope you get your account back soon Mitch.

Pretty close here, except don't think he got hacked again. Looks like something else was done while the account was being used by someone else and is the reason the lock.

yer who ever hacked my account got into my paypal and stole $500 and put through my account

Probably a virus/trojan on your PC.
Do any of your passworded logins use the same password ?

Delete all emails in your inbox , sent items.
Get your machine wiped and a fresh version of windows installed.(after backing up important data )

If a virus or trojan has done this , dont muck about trying to remove it .

I think the account has been locked due to too many attempts on the Gold Card pin number (never tried it, but it would be logic to lock). The hacker may have had the username and password but not the generated number and got locked.

So wait...someone used your paypal to deposit money onto you avatar, ($500) and then passed that money to someone else via clear transaction logs that MA has, or was it lost shooting shit?

I am just trying to figure out the scam here...this seems like an extremely complicated ruse for 500 bucks. And I fail to see how it would work, because ANY paypal fraud would be identified and reported to MA long before that money could make it out of the games withdrawal process. If they kept the money to play with, they are in effect playing for nothing, as the recipients of the $500 would be banned eventually. I just don't see why someone adept enough to commit this crime would in fact do so in the manner described above, in a game where your chances of removing it would be miniscule.

Other scammers in the past got their money out long before the scam was reported, but in the case involving paypal (and therefore a persons bank accounts), it would be noticed right away and reported right away.

Or maybe there really are poor little nerds who know how to hack, and just want to play this game so bad, that they would create this elaborate scheme to go shoot spiders for 2 days until the 5k dwindled to nothing and then they go scam someone else's paypal.

Final question to all, has this happened to anyone else, or someone you know?

Last edited:
If your EU account was hacked, and your Paypal too, you have a nice key-logger there.

So the said hacker (well, tool user mostly) has probably passwords including of your account on this site. I would recommend going to a clean machine and change all your passwords asap, then try to clean your own Machine. Frankly I would reformat/reinstall the whole thing to be sure, as SoReal said.

As per the odd thing to deposit 500 USD in game, it is really weird, but if he will buy something at AH at an insane MU it will be very hard to prove that the seller is connected.

Pretty much says all.
Apparently someone used the account to launder PEDs from some kind of scam, so account got locked.

Besides hacking, Another possibility could have been, accidently you got hold on some stolen item/PEDs and passed it on with or without knowing. This is a reason why it's not good to "buy peds" from other players ingame.

From what it seems like, most (innocent) players who get locked gets unlocked in a month or so.

As for too many login attempts with gold card, read here:
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/account-issues/account-security/

I can no longer log in since I have entered too many incorrect Security Codes

Due to security reasons, you only have three attempts before your Gold Card becomes unsynchronized with the verification system. You will then be asked to resynchronize the Card. By following the normal login process, a new window will appear that requests you to enter two consecutive Security Codes in order to resynchronize with the verification system.

If you fail to synchronize your Gold Card, please generate two consecutive Security Codes with your Gold Card and add these in a Support Case sent to the Entropia Support. Please do NOT generate any further codes until the support staff has confirmed that your Gold Card is synchronized.

What is with ass cancer?

if you did nothing wrong, you should be glad mindark is helping to trace or catch the hacker. posting here may have alerted the hacker and made the process slower.

I understand the frustration of not getting to play, and you are right to want to communicate frequently with mindark via support tickets, especially considering their track record. however it may take a while for them to investigate. at the end of the day its good that they do investigate. and it just sucks you got hurt by the hackers. hopefully they get ass cancer, and you get your game back soon.

...its really not that bad...treatable with chemo and radiation rarely requires surgery...preferably to many other types of cancer...

Brick

I am just trying to figure out the scam here...this seems like an extremely complicated ruse for 500 bucks. And I fail to see how it would work, because ANY paypal fraud would be identified and reported to MA long before that money could make it out of the games withdrawal process.

Playing this game, you should know that people can put forth infinitely high amount of efforts for infinitely low amount of money :)

As for Paypal, I don't have one so have no idea about the procedure, but doesn't it work the same way as VISA - once you have the data entered, you can deposit with 1 click later (I still have to enter the CVV2 number each time, but some debit cards don't have one, afaik). If that's the case, having access to the game account is enough to empty all the linked money sources.

Innocent people have been locked in the past for a week or more and then unlocked, guilty people have been locked in the past and stayed locked.

I hope if you are of the former, you will be unlocked soon, if you have been naughty, you have a good brief. :yup:

Pretty much says all.
Apparently someone used the account to launder PEDs from some kind of scam, so account got locked.

Besides hacking, Another possibility could have been, accidently you got hold on some stolen item/PEDs and passed it on with or without knowing. This is a reason why it's not good to "buy peds" from other players ingame.

From what it seems like, most (innocent) players who get locked gets unlocked in a month or so.

As for too many login attempts with gold card, read here:
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/account-issues/account-security/

A month? It seriously takes them a month? Sonofabitch... Been a week already and I am going insane...is there a way to get them to clear me faster?

Back