Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Joan Xperia Dárc
    Society
    ROUA
    Images

Incredible Facts!!! % Crit Chance vs. % Increased Crit damage

Hi entropians,

Bellow you will find some incredible facts, backed up by my log files that can't be disputed

The facts concern what is better to have

% Crit chance or % increased crit damage?

Find the answer bellow:

Apart from my tests in Merry Mayhem wich I posted here about % crit chance

I have done yesterday the tests again to include all posibilities:

Test 1

1 hour in MM no enhancer no amp no buff, just the gun, never fapped shoot constant

Facts (based on chat.log)

Total shoots: 3220
    Hit Shoots: 2815 - 87.42% rate
    Evaded shoots: 352 - 10.93% rate
    Critical shoots: 53 - 1.65% rate

Total damage: 243015.2 HP

Test 2

1 hour in MM no enhancers no amp Accuracy buff ( 1% critical chance) never fapped shoot constant

Total shoots: 3205
    Hit Shoots: 2755 - 85.95% rate
    Evaded shoots: 366 - 11.41% rate
    Critical shoots: 84 - 2.62% rate

Total Damage: 242680.3 HP

Test 3

1 hour in MM no enhancers no amp Kill Strike buff ( 10% increased critical damage) never fapped shoot constant

Total shoots: 3211
    Hit Shoots: 2853 - 88.85% rate
    Evaded shoots: 299 9.31% rate
    Critical shoots: 59 1.83% rate

Total Damage: 248103 HP

Let's start with the simple thing first:

- as you see there is almost no difference in damage output (or DPS) in normal vs 1% crit chance
    - % crit chance buffs only play with your slider between crit shoots and missed shoot and hit rate, they don't produce more DPS in my case I got 1% more crit but I also got ~0.5% more misses and 1.5% less hit rate

On the other hand, the % increased critical damage buff produced about 5000 HP more damage in same time interval and it seems it has slight increased the hit rate and reduced miss rate

But the only most important fact (that I think no one can dispute) is that:

% increased crit damage (nanobots Kill Strike or Omegator Laser sight) produces more DPS resulting in increased ECO and in better points in events

And if you want the real shit, combine them both ( Laser+Scope or nanobts accuracy+kill strike) and will get the best results, I estimate double , in my case another 10000 HP more damage in same time

I have the Log files prepared for who wants them, I have everything prepared, just ask, I don't know how to attach them here in forum.

Also, please don;t say that 1 hour test is not relevant, 5000 HP more damage, even if it;s in just 1 hour test vs normal is quote a difference to be just a random thing and also I have another 3 hours test from MM and also I can do this again and again to prove me or you this is right

SO, if any MA official wants to congratz me for this ( or ban me for telling the truth) please do so
    Also I can take a ATH in-game for being smart anytime MA
    ATH is chasing me, but I'm faster!!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snablesnot Male Young
    Society
    Vikings of Calypso
    Images
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~!!!!!!!!!!ˇˇ

Following text is only about statistics and data, it has nothing to do with the theory. If you do not read about boring numbers, then skip this post, if you want to read about statistics it is your choice.

1h tests is far from valid data for statistics.
    I can guarantee that if you did those runs all three runs same settings your results would be differing atleast as much.
    Do something like 2 weeks tests (5 h a day, every day different hours), then you might get something.. But atm it is just 3 hunting runs with no statistical value at all.

It is like saying.... Today it took me 10minutes to get home from work, BUT yesterday i wore green hat and got home in 11 minutes.. So green hat reduces my average speed. And oh no!!! One day i lent my friends porsche and it took me 14minutes... that means faster car results in less average speed..

Get some data before creating statistics.

PS! If it was all sarcasm.. then i salute you, you got me. Yeah some ppl are really that crazy that they believe that and shout it in forums.
    Last edited by whiteknut; 01-16-2014 at 09:46.

The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Interesting data. Small sample size but i wouldn't dismiss it so easily - the compliance with the stats on the buffs is too obvious.

Now, if the natural Kill Strike would behave like this Kill Strike buff it would be really worth achieving...
    ► Fifth's

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Joan Xperia Dárc
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    whiteknut,

The fact that you disclose those fact so easily makes you unbelievable, this is not a loot test to be done in days week..etc

5000 HP damage is to much to be just a random thing

Please do the tests for yourself if you like, keep in mind that 1 kill strike nanobots costs 40 peds

I was expecting harsh comments but not the first one and definetly not from you and I bet you haven't even tested this

It's not that easy, you have to be focused, not to have lags, not to miss any fire bla bla for the test to be conclusive

and I also got 3 hours vs3 normal hours in MM that proved the same thing about % crit change

And if that damage is wrong, as you say, how come I haven;t had any difference when used % crit chance buff, those test produced almost same damage every time, shouldn't they fluctuate also?
    Last edited by bettlejus; 01-16-2014 at 09:08.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snablesnot Male Young
    Society
    Vikings of Calypso
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bettlejus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    whiteknut,

The fact that you disclose those fact so easily makes you unbelievable, this is not a loot test to be done in days week..etc

5000 HP damage is to much to be just a random thing

Please do the tests for yourself if you like, keep in mind that 1 kill strike nanobots costs 40 peds

I was expecting harsh comments but not the first one and definetly not from you and I bet you haven't even tested this

It's not that easy, you have to be focused, not to have lags, not to miss any fire bla bla for the test to be conclusive

and I also got 3 hours vs3 normal hours in MM that proved the same thing about % crit change
    I saw the other test also, wanted to comment there also. I am not saying there is nothing here, but really 1h test is not enough (there might be hundreds of factors unknown to us, and by expanding the volume of the test, the data could change a lot). It is like almost as testing crafting success rate vs crafting terminal used (even 5h test wouldnt be enough in that case).
    I agree there might be something here, but it is not a "INCREDIBLE FACT" it is incredible theory or something like that. I did look at my Hitrate in MM area also, and it changes quite a lot (more than 3% per run) so it might just be coincidene.
    I am not saying your wrong, but you sure havent proved you are right.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Joan Xperia Dárc
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Take this:

- this is not loot test
    -there is only damage difference (when using % more crit damage) of 5000 HP, which is a lot, hard to believe is random
    - there is NO damage difference when using % crit chance ( 4 hours here) which is also strange, this should have fluctuate, don't you say so?

Regarding your fluctuation of crit you said earlier, I think beside MM...it's kinda hard to do this test, you have to shoot constant, not to have lag, not to fap and not to have only 1 huge HP mob, so pretty hard to do it

Ok, maybe Incredible facts is exaggerating, but don't deny my results!

And don't deny the only important fact that damage difference was high ( to be random) when using % increased crit damage and almost 0 when using % crit chance..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Adrian Adi Martis
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    If you can repeat each test two more times and every time you get the same results, you can begin to draw a conclusion.

At the moment you have seen some behaviour from 1 test round with each setup and you don't know if you can reproduce it or not.
    Adi's Healing Service - Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack
    Add Adrian Adi Martis on FL from Player Register for later use

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jennson Laudi Marakomm
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    I wasn't much into it in EU, but from other games i know that the right balance between increased Crit Chance and Crit damage is often key to a good dps increase. I would apply that here as well.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Joan Xperia Dárc
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sitram View Post
    If you can repeat each test two more times and every time you get the same results, you can begin to draw a conclusion.
    I can reproduce this anytime if you give me a Liakon set (F) and Kill Strike nanobots (3)
    I had to rent a set yesterday and buy Kil Strike at 40 and 45 ped to test this

or you can read the facts closely and have in mind this is not a loot test and the only difference appeared when using % more crit damage, almost no difference with the others, do you really don't see this as something that can be thought as fact?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snablesnot Male Young
    Society
    Vikings of Calypso
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bettlejus View Post
    I can reproduce this anytime if you give me a Liakon set (F) and Kill Strike nanobots (3)
    I had to rent a set yesterday and buy Kil Strike at 40 and 45 ped to test this

or you can read the facts closely and have in mind this is not a loot test and the only difference appeared when using % more crit damage, almost no difference with the others, do you really don't see this as something that can be thought as fact?
    it is not important if it is loot test or not, as dmg inflicted and hitrate is also dynamic (little bit less, but still dynamic). You could do the same test without Kill Strike nanobots and if you get one hunt with results close to Kill Strike nanobots runs you can be sure that the data is not enough yet (as it might just have been coincidence)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast