Looking for regular team hunt society

dotc0m

Stalker
Hi all,

I am looking for hunting partners, solo isnt my type as ive been a eco hunter for years and its the best way to kills as much creatures in a short period.

Ive come back into game to see if i can be more lucky nowaday, ive did a few team hunt so far and i did very well and it's obvious that team hunt yield better result for me on long term. Its all about killing more creatures to get decents returns.

I am looking for serious hunters that doesnt stop after 50ped loss! I can easyly lose 200-400ped over a few runs only to profit 500 on the run after. thats the kind of hunters im looking for.

2-6hours hunts is the best to breakeven or profit in my opinion. You can be lucky in a 20minute hunts but thats never true on long term.

Feel free to pm or add me ingame i am a returning players and really looking for new friend with a serious approach to hunting

If any SOCIETY comply to this and are interested, feel free to pm me ingame or on forum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of mobs do you usually hunt?
A.:
I hunt anything.
I prefer Proteron and Feffox.
Rextelum and Leviathan are my 2nd best choice.
But i am open to everything that also drop good MU.​

What is your hunting level?
A.:
I am lvl 60 ranged laser (dmg) and lvl 58 laser pistol (hit) and lvl 4
50 laser sniper (hit)​

What gun setup do you usually go for? (dps)
A.:
I dont necessary use big gun all the time. but my Max is LC-150 tactical for rifle/carbine +A103 (to do prot) or using pistol BSF Kaamos or igni L1000.
You wouldnt really need to bother about the dps as long as its around 30DPS...if you have a lower dps gun/setup i will try find a similar dps weapon anyway so the item share are fair.

However, lately since ive found a hunting partner and we want to do 3man or 4man teams, were open to lower dps setup to fit more players interested in teaming with us​

Like kallous-5+103 or Zero-three + beast... its all about having similar dmg anyway to ease the items splits (and it happen alot :) )

Last edited:
yoiu can add me in game. I like to team hunt and always up for it (99% of the time).

Randy Hypnotyk Bafia

I'm not online as often as I used to be for work, but if I'm available for 2-3 hours then I am down to hunt :D

Hey dotc0m

Might be nice to have some more info about your hunting style to point you towards a good soc.

GL

Hey dotc0m

Might be nice to have some more info about your hunting style to point you towards a good soc.

GL
A.:
I hunt anything.
I prefer Proteron and Feffox.
Rextelum and Leviathan are my 2nd best choice.
But i am open to everything that also drop good MU.​

A.:
I am lvl 57 ranged laser (dmg) and lvl 53 laser pistol (hit) and lvl 43 laser sniper (hit)​

A.:
I dont necessary use big gun all the time. but my Max is LC-150 tactical for rifle/carbine +A104 (to do prot) or using pistol BSF Kaamos or igni L1000.
You wouldnt really need to bother about the dps as long as its around 30DPS...if you have a lower dps gun/setup i will try find a similar dps weapon anyway so the item share are fair.​

you can add me for team hunts (Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos) and if you still looking for a good soc, check out "Sex on Arrival" soc..

also i can add you as disciple if you don't have one yet..

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Still going and looking to expand our circle...

GL on your search dotc0m :)

Back