Elite
Society
The Dung Kickers
Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
Hi,

Thinking of buying one of these.
Will be paying in CLD's most likely.

Gally

With even more coming out after MM, make sure you look at the best price available. MA's actions to drop all these UL guns will definetly make it more of a buyer's market.

With even more coming out after MM, make sure you look at the best price available. MA's actions to drop all these UL guns will definetly make it more of a buyer's market.

It is already a buyers market on these with m83 not selling for even 22-23k peds. Will be < 20k peds after the 4 more coming. I am hardly the guy who ever talks down prices on items but m83 and slug both are being hit real hard by the flood that MA has caused.

PS : Being an optimist as always i will add that maybe , just maybe once ten event is over MA reduces item drops and then these prices could get back up... :)

Few Offers received so far. Two interesting ones in there ;p

It is already a buyers market on these with m83 not selling for even 22-23k peds. Will be < 20k peds after the 4 more coming. I am hardly the guy who ever talks down prices on items but m83 and slug both are being hit real hard by the flood that MA has caused.

PS : Being an optimist as always i will add that maybe , just maybe once ten event is over MA reduces item drops and then these prices could get back up... :)

Did you confuse the word reseller with optimist?
I'm just asking because people like me would like to see 100 more guns like those being looted so the prices actually get in our budget limit. Or is it wrong to not want to spend 3k dollars on virtual items?

I'm just asking because people like me would like to see 100 more guns like those being looted so the prices actually get in our budget limit. Or is it wrong to not want to spend 3k dollars on virtual items?

Try to think a bit longer than your nob. It's not good that everyone runs around with a UL gun (everyone pretty much does atm..). What will you do with all the guns you loot after you got your M83 for +100ped? TT them? This UL weapon madness has already made a huge impact on gun markup and if it doesn't stop soon we all run around looting 90% of what we put in and it wont take long time before there is no more hunters out there.

Wow.... you really need to do your homework in this game lol Yes it is wrong if you dont want to spend 3k dollars on certain virtual items. Key word, certain. The m83 definetly falls into one of those 'certain' weapons however. Not that its worth 3k dollars, but as Minim said above, if it were to drop down to much due to excess unl items in market, see the rest of your gear/skillz etc begin down the same track. Careful for what you wish for Thazor.

Furthermore, you choose to be in this virtual environment so you choose how you wish to utilize/upgrade/update your avatar. You dont have to buy anything in the game. If items like this are outside of your budget limit, then its a level of play that is outside of your limit as well. Like it or not, EU does offer weapons of all types for all levels of play, but for you to wish the market could crash so you can play above your level (from what I am reading into that is), then yes, it is wrong if you dont want to spend 3k dollars on certain virtual items.

my 2 cents....

In the hopes of avoiding any trolling comments and keeping this thread alive for the buyer, lets just all back away from this thread as it is becoming a price check thread and let the buyer do their thing.

Last edited:
Twins

one guy in twins tries to sell one UL for 30kped i belive but you can talk to him or something. CHECK TWINS :D

Still keeping my eyes open a bit...

Back