Selling: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
PM me ingame if interested: "Modified Akoz Power".

Gl with sale, u should add what tier it got :)

did Crone see 3 of these guns + 1 sga version for sale at the moment? did something change?

as far as Crone knows these are great guns!

Got 2 MM or removing it as price for Ultimate event?

GL on sale anyway :)

MM

This was the Mod Merc from the Mindark Liquidator Auction that was sold for $70,000 ped. No mystery here, it's just a bargain for the original buyer.

Good luck with the sale.

The sale price is public information from auction.

This was the Mod Merc from the Mindark Liquidator Auction that was sold for $70,000 ped. No mystery here, it's just a bargain for the original buyer.

Good luck with the sale.

The sale price is public information from auction.

I thought that was won by Divinity? :scratch2:

Or was he just acting as a buyer?

I thought that was won by Divinity? :scratch2:

Or was he just acting as a buyer?

It was won by Divinity
Akoz made the second highest bid and was online when the auction was ending.
(I would say that at least there was an agreement to not go into a bid war)

True Xen

Yes, Xen you are correct Divinity indeed did win the auction, but the price is still the same according to auction history.

Akoz i offer you 70k pure peds for it

Considering very recent private sales, this gun likely is worth more than the OP is asking. Just because an item slips through auction at a low price one time doesn't mean that's the new "price" going forward.

Considering very recent private sales, this gun likely is worth more than the OP is asking. Just because an item slips through auction at a low price one time doesn't mean that's the new "price" going forward.

Well to me it seems like the going rate for that gun is 70k now, we saw one sell at auction for 70, and now another one (me) is offering 70 here on the forum. You see any other potential buyer offering more ?

Well to me it seems like the going rate for that gun is 70k now, we saw one sell at auction for 70, and now another one (me) is offering 70 here on the forum. You see any other potential buyer offering more ?

Yes, I do. Yesterday I had someone in game offering considerably more than that.

The same rule applies to a mod merc as anything else: It almost always will sell under market value through bids on auction.

With a item like this suddenly on the market, not everyone has enough liquid ped available in time for an auction.

What's the offer atm?

would be cool to know!!few peds and clds i can offer too

Last edited:
Check PMs...

Going twice..!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back