Selling: Vain M full set unlimited T2,9 5, 1,9 2

Is there a way to test this armor for few days/week? I will give full collatral...

ofc for full colleteral.
As said I dont play EU so just drop me a pm when you like to meed in game. Currently am at arkadia.

/Sirre

Vain (M) ONLY +36K

Last edited:
Tempting :)

But i shouldnt.

Bump. sure you won't split harness and shins out of it for me ? you should know I would pay old mu on it if you make me full set owner. Think about please , but I m sure these offer l be unique.
Greetings Felix

Only a fool would split a full set of unique/semi-unique (?) armor. Also a fool will keep holding the missing part in a unique set and keeping it from beeing full. *Hint*

Thats why buying a set in parts is a dumb idea. I´ve done it myself.

Bump for you Sirre. Sad to see it go to someone else.

Only a fool would split a full set of unique/semi-unique wasn't any rmor. Also a fool will keep holding the missing partl a unique set and keeping it from beeing full. *Hint*

Thats why buying a set in parts isit's dumb idea. I´ve done it myself.

Bump forgo with the sell ou Sirre. Sad to see it go to someone else.

Lol best thing I d to take single parts it wasn't for sure but in 2010 there wasnt any fair seller of a full set. So you say he whould be a fool if he sells two parts to me and I whould willing to pay half price of the full set ? its foolish to don't take these offer : P but gl maybe you l find a buyer next few years :D

Lol best thing I d to take single parts it wasn't for sure but in 2010 there wasnt any fair seller of a full set. So you say he whould be a fool if he sells two parts to me and I whould willing to pay half price of the full set ? its foolish to don't take these offer : P but gl maybe you l find a buyer next few years :D

U fool!!

Buy the full set now :)

Yes he would.

Buy the whole set and sell your parts. Just a thought. You will probebly fiond a buyer on your parts quick i surpose...

GL on the same

And bump.

Vain (M) ONLY +35K

Vain (M)BACK at +37K

Last edited:
vain bo +35k

Last edited:
vain bo +35k

vain bo +35k

vain bo +35k

vain bo +35k

vain bo +35k

VAIN +35k peds

Not +34 or +33 or CLDs, +35k pure peds ;)

With the new 4 type of damage mobs 217 in total protection are not bad.

And no Its +35k Or actually I Think I raise my price back to +37k

NEW PRICE +37k peds

B
U
M
P

+37k

Uber armor for mayhem mobs :wtg:

Arms are now 2.4 or is it 2.5 cant recall.

/Sirre

Back