FYI: maddy madalina maelene

Status

Mendicant

Guardian
You have won the auction for the Vigilante Thigh Guards, SGA Edition (F). Please visit an auctioneer and select the "Won" page in order to claim it.
Price: 10222.00 PED
Markup: TT+10183.50 PED
Time: 2014-01-23 20:08:59

The eldest brother, because I do not Dongying Wen, auction when the wrong point, Brother Can I point back, you receive 1k, others I can not retire,
这位大哥,由于我不董英文,拍卖的时候点错了,大哥能否退我点,你收1k ,其他退我可以不,

Can I guess that you are saying you bought those thighs for 10k? Eee...hope she refunds you....

What part of...

"Do not give anyone else access to your username and password."

...did you have a problem understanding? :scratch2:

aww :( this kinda stuff happens too much, plz ma do something to stop these type of situaitons

Ouch, I really hope you will get your peds back :(

I left her a msg telling her about this thread, she is afk atm

i`m worng.
Take "Good BYE" from your peds.

just told to him about the thread and all the shit. He claims ... you guys Foguth for these, and they sold for what they were worth. ROFL

sorry for you my friend. I had same experience when i have bought 400 peds materials for 4k ... the guy just ran AWAY ... like this.

Last edited:
Was I the only one who had a hard time understanding what the OP was saying?

Was I the only one who had a hard time understanding what the OP was saying?

I've asked Mendicant to post in both Chinese and English, as he speaks no English and thus can't tell if the translate site he uses produces meaningful results.

The translation of the Chinese comes out something like:
'Brother, because I do not understand English, I have put the decimal point in the wrong place in the auction bid. Brother can I change the decimal point back, so that you receive 1k ped, as I can not change the bid.'

ie, he's bid TT+10183.50 PED, instead of TT+1183.50 PED (or just possibly TT+10183.50 PED, instead of TT+183.50 PED, but is willing to pay the guy 1kped if he returns the balance)

However, going by Rech's post above, that's just not going to happen.

You guys dont want to hear.... what kind of theory he got. lol.... ive have done the right thing tho.

2014-01-23 22:47:55 [Local] [] You have been removed as a friend by 'Maddy Madalina Madelene'

I dont need this kind of people into my list.

I've asked Mendicant to post in both Chinese and English, as he speaks no English and thus can't tell if the translate site he uses produces meaningful results.

The translation of the Chinese comes out something like:
'Brother, because I do not understand English, I have put the decimal point in the wrong place in the auction bid. Brother can I change the decimal point back, so that you receive 1k ped, as I can not change the bid.'

ie, he's bid TT+10183.50 PED, instead of TT+1183.50 PED (or just possibly TT+10183.50 PED, instead of TT+183.50 PED, but is willing to pay the guy 1kped if he returns the balance)

However, going by Rech's post above, that's just not going to happen.

aww :( this kinda stuff happens too much, plz ma do something to stop these type of situaitons

What do you want MA to do about it? thousands of auctions go through the system on daily basis once in while something like this happens as people are taking notice of what they doing it has warning to make sure your happy with your action. People should just think before they act, i know its shit when this happens, but i just feel people who does this are just rushing to much.

You guys dont want to hear.... what kind of theory he got. lol.... ive have done the right thing tho.

2014-01-23 22:47:55 [Local] [] You have been removed as a friend by 'Maddy Madalina Madelene'

I dont need this kind of people into my list.

Excuse me, but personnaly you are the last person I would believe in, all you do is jumping to conclusions right on, how is that helping ?
I have been talking to her aswell, let's wait just a bit more before jumping to conclusions.

Well I do hope you get your peds back, Maddy will have a hard time in EU otherwise. Reputation gets ruined by such things. But we can't really blame her if she doesn't return the money. It's in human nature. Big enough sum of money and it can turn an honorable and honest person into a totally different person. That's one of the downsides of RCE MMORPG..

Excuse me, but personnaly you are the last person I would believe in, all you do is jumping to conclusions right on, how is that helping ?
I have been talking to her aswell, let's wait just a bit more before jumping to conclusions.

Stop with your such conclusions.
WHITE AND CLEAR.

TRANSLATE it YOURSELF
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop with your such conclusions.
WHITE AND CLEAR.

TRANSLATE it YOURSELF
<removed>

My point was that if we wanted a possible diplomatic end, DOING WHAT YOU JUST DID DOES NOT HELP AT ALL.
I also have my own chat with her too, thanks for trying to do the smart ass, and for stiring up shits right on, very wise and smart of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
My point was that if we wanted a possible diplomatic end, DOING WHAT YOU JUST DID DOES NOT HELP AT ALL.
I also have my own chat with her too, thanks for trying to do the smart ass, and for stiring up shits right on, very wise and smart of you.

Your doing the right thing squall. Hope you manage to get a happy ending. +rep

Maddy Madalina Madelene you were the avatar who auctioned Adapted Vivo T15? i won the bidding for 2054 PEDs and if you think that is low as a price of that unlimited first aid kit i can return to you for the amount of PEDs i paid. And i would feel good if you would do the same for a mistake of Mendicant...

if you are not the avatar behind that auction nevermind....

Your doing the right thing squall. Hope you manage to get a happy ending. +rep

It does not seem like it will get a better ending than a new hard lesson gotten in the end.
Good luck to the OP.

*the person behind that avatar is not stupid at all, and well educated, however he find himself good excuses not to help the OP for that obvious mistake, and as much as I disagree with him, I can "understand" his position.

Maddy Madalina Madelene you were the avatar who auctioned Adapted Vivo T15? i won the bidding for 2054 PEDs and if you think that is low as a price of that unlimited first aid kit i can return to you for the amount of PEDs i paid. And i would feel good if you would do the same for a mistake of Mendicant...

if you are not the avatar behind that auction nevermind....

Wow you paid tt+2k? I paid tt+1k for that fap.. hehe sorry to say but you overpaid 1k for that fap.. Kinda wished I had sold it on auction though instead to madalina.. :D

i have bidded tt+1336.88 for tier 3+ and that was the winning bid on that item and i am ok with this auction..

Wow you paid tt+2k? I paid tt+1k for that fap.. hehe sorry to say but you overpaid 1k for that fap.. Kinda wished I had sold it on auction though instead to madalina.. :D

He paid around TT+1.3k, it had about 700 PED TT and he meant 2k total :)

He paid around TT+1.3k, it had about 700 PED TT and he meant 2k total :)

Ah that makes sense now.. :) Then I didnt overpay when i bought mine.. saved myself 300+ peds.

@ OP, unless there is a god and he is feeling kind today enough to convince Madalina to give you back your peds, it will be very unlikely that you'll get your peds back :/

A good tip is not to let your brother play EU anymore, or at least on your account.

Unfortunately some people feel that if someone makes a mistake they are just stupid and it's time to celebrate. These people must have hard, sad lives.

*the person behind that avatar is not stupid at all, and well educated, however he find himself good excuses not to help the OP for that obvious mistake, and as much as I disagree with him, I can "understand" his position.

Ok, since it is referred I better say something.

About 4 or 5 yrs ago, I found a chinese forum about Eu. I was glad to know there are some chinese players around in game. I joined that forum and try to help the new players. But all questions I got are: How to make money? You hoffed a lot you must be rich, can I borrow some from you? Do you sell PEDs and I can pay you in RL? I felt so frustrated and left that forum, never back again. That forum was closed around in 2011, I even met one of the Ark guys over there once. :p

During that period I met some old players, OP is one of them. Since he is crappy in english so I helped him in translating, from buying lv13s from you, Squall :p to asking for a warp flight on web chat. I told him how to play wisely, but always ended in failing tho. I loaned items and PEDs to him without any collectuals and no return date, then one day he told me he TTed my stuffs and lost all PEDs again. He said he could pay me in RL, I DONT need that and I got what I need in RL! Yes, I accepted that in the end because I thought thats the only way. But I dont loan anything to him again. I still help him in translation tho.

We have contacts in RL, so he asked me to help him in translation. like buying lv13s from you, all texts are typed by me and sent to OP then he copied and sent to you, and thats happened when I was at WORK. Later I told myself I cant be a baby sitter for him when ever he needs, I'm not a guy who was free all day long and sitting there waiting for his orders. He should learn and play on his own if he chose to play this game. So I didnt answer his messages in RL later, then one day when I logged in game and found I was removed. The 2nd day I found I was removed in RL contacts too. I thought thats probably good for both of us.

But about the same time as now in last yr, he came back in another account, just thought his ex-account isnt "lucky". He asked me to help in translation. For me I probably was the only one he could trun to help in game so I think ok, I will do again. I helped in translation, in fapping him, in buying items and etc..Then one day he asked me to translate the texts for new caly instance mission when I was busy at work, I just ingored him. Later when I was in game, found I was removed AGAIN!

thats the story. I would like to keep it between me and OP since: 1, thats something I think as personal; 2. he cant speak english so you guys may be thought: oh, only big can tell the story in english and we dont know what really happened. But since the behind guy was referred, I better say something...

So, OP is crappy in english, but he plays longer than me( I started in 2007). And I'm not the guy behind him, I dont know him in RL and never meet him, and I dont want to get involve in this again.

PS, all I do are only for help, I NEVER ask for anything in return.

Last edited:
MA can make a button to retract bid, this way even if you are not paying attention can have the possibility to retract the bid afterwards

MA can make a button to retract bid, this way even if you are not paying attention can have the possibility to retract the bid afterwards

Yes enable a retract button for X seconds / minute, if you get outbid you get your ped back anyway..

i'm following the case, remaining silent about it, gl to the OP

Let's hope the seller had a good sleep and think again about it.

MA should should fix this, should not be that hard, they have sales history, so when someone bid more than 150% action history a BIG red Alert should pop up.

Let's hope the seller had a good sleep and think again about it.

MA should should fix this, should not be that hard, they have sales history, so when someone bid more than 150% action history a BIG red Alert should pop up.

Should this be appliable to items about to be sold for alot less than what they are worth, i'd give it a warning.. this idea of yours combo should have the highest implementation priority! (ie: recently pollus selling 7 CLD for an huge bargain)

I think it ought to then also freeze new bids for the duration of that grace period. It would suck if people continually made a bid or present bid+100 knowing they could retract, waiting for somebody to overbid with the impression somebody else was actually interested in the item.

Status
Back