GYRO Combat FAP-22 Smuggler

Toltec

GYRO Combat FAP-22 Smuggler:

Looted this one the other day on Ark and have no idea what MU would be for it. Is the only one I know for ingame so probably rare item or at least hope so :)

here are data for :

Heal: 32 HP
Effective Heal: 28 HP
Start Interval: 24 HP

Uses: 40 /Min
Reload: 1.50 sec
Heal/second: 18.67 HP

Maximal TT: 210 PED
Minimal TT: 6.30 PED
Heals: 5080 Total
Decay: 4.01 PEC
Eco: 6.98

Profession: Paramedic
Recommended Level: 10 Levels
SIB: Yes

Any help with MU on it much appreciated :)

Looted this one the other day on Ark and have no idea what MU would be for it. Is the only one I know for ingame so probably rare item or at least hope so :)

here are data for :

Waiting to see replies as I'm curious of the price. Great on loot.

here are data for :

This looks to me like the ark version of the hedoc mayhem? Entropedia isn't pulling up for me atm so I'm not sure but if that's the case then looks like around 2-3k too bad the Eco is significantly worse then the other smugglers. Gratz on a nice find and good luck on sale though. Hope this helps :)

Surely that decay can't be correct. If it is then this is TT food, you'd be better off using EK-2600.

I would recheck the decay and if it really is 4.01 pec then perhaps make a support case to check if this is an error.

Well ty all for reply and time you took to check it out, tho still have no idea what to do with :), can see faps on Entropedia with less eco than this one, that sells for 2k - 3k mu ... and so on and on ...

maybe best to tier it up 2 - 3 level and just use it myself, it is damn quick FAP afterall and some tiers would probably build eco a bit up to.

Anyway still no ideas about selling or not, and one more time thx for replies:)

Combat Series FAP got a less eco than regular versions, but increased heal/sec compared with regular Gyro FAP.
This FAP might be interested only for events, not for regular hunting use.
About price. I think that price range may be in +1K PED, because this FAP is rare.
MU for Gyro Combat FAP-22(L) in my shop on Calypso is 117%, so UL version cannot be very expensive.

Considering eco and hps, I would give it +1-2k tops. But you can probably get a bit more due to rarity and because it's new stuff.

I would never use it, sincerely.

Back