Seeking Hunting Mentor.

GreenHero

Hey there, I'm a returning player from back around 05-06 during the Project Entropia days. Decided to get back into the game to find that my old account has been wiped! No big deal, it's been so long I probably wouldn't have known what to do with him and since I was so young at the time not much had been invested.

Looking for a mentor to help me get back into the game and work through the disciple program. I've made a deposit or two since I started and am just trying to get a good feel for the game again. Any fingers in the right direction would be much appreciated or anyone who is actively seeking an active, literate, and hard-working disciple.

I'm in the pacific time-zone and I am normally on from around every day though my hours do vary it would be very easy for me to work around someone else's schedule.

Thanks! And hello EU :smoke:

Hey mate, liked the look of your thread I'll send you a PM here shortly.

I am Devan greenhero Download in-game.

Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos.. add me in game..

Hey,

I'm also on Pacific time zone. I have a little program that I am looking to revive, as interest has been rather low of late (probably because my promotional efforts have sucked).

http://www.entropianetwork.com/magyar/2013/06/09/win-ped-as-magyars-disciple-will-you-be-next/

I'm in Washington State, and play odd hours. Try to log on most days, except thursdays when I play crappy punk music at the local bar, and once a month, for a few days or so when I have to travel to California for business.

Look me up ingame.

Cheers!

- MR

Back