FYI: GOT A BRAIN? - A Sanctuary Cove SPONSORED Event

Hawkwing

Old
Artur Hawkwing Tangreal
attachment.php

Welcome to GOT A BRAIN?
A Sanctuary Cove SPONSORED Event

Greetings Entropians!

I have enjoyed my time recently, hunting the Great White Cats of the icy regions of Arkadia.
So much so, that I would love to see the Korwil Mutated mob become a reality!

Unfortunately, I know full well the limitations of my time... and of my luck... and I realise I am unlikely to loot the final piece of the DNA puzzle to bring this awesome beast to life. Namely, I do not have a brain....A Korwil Brain that is!

So, I'm asking YOU, the brave hunters of Entropia to help me! This SPONSORED event is very simple: I am asking you all have you GOT A BRAIN? Because I am willing to pay you,

15,000ped
per Brain.

But only for the first TWO (2) brains delivered.

Yep, that's right, 30,000ped up for grabs right there!

attachment.php

There is no registration.

There are no rules.

You can hunt in teams, you can hunt in packs or you can just plain hunt alone.

Bring me a Korwil Brain at Sanctuary Cove and the ped is yours instantly, on the spot, with many thanks and no questions asked by any pesky IFN types.

How easy is that?

attachment.php

So what are you standing around for?

The Great White Cats are waiting!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. What if I loot the third brain? A - No problems, let me know and we can work something out. It may not be worth 15,000ped, but it will definitely be worth something
  2. How do I know a brain will drop? A - You don't. And neither do I. But the more mobs we kill the closer (hopefully) we are to getting that very rare piece of loot to drop!
  3. I was in the team that looted the brain but didn't get any ped! A - The bearer of the brain gets the ped. If that person was a part of a team, it is up to them to split the ped appropriately. So choose your team mates wisely!

Last edited:
attachment.php

Welcome to GOT A BRAIN?
A Sanctuary Cove SPONSORED Event

Hello Hunters of the Great White Cat,

Sadly, I still have not GOT A BRAIN!

I can only conclude that we need more people hunting these kitties and more incentive for those who are already doing so. Therefore, I would like to announce a change to the prize I am offering in this SPONSORED event.

I am now willing to pay ANYONE,

15,000ped
per Brain.

But only for the first TWO (2) brains delivered.

So that is now 30,000ped available. Bring me your brain!

attachment.php

To re-cap:

There is no registration.

There are no rules.

You can hunt in teams, you can hunt in packs or you can just plain hunt alone.

Bring me a Korwil Brain at Sanctuary Cove and the ped is yours instantly, on the spot, with many thanks and no questions asked by any pesky IFN types.

How easy is that?

attachment.php

So what are you standing around for?

The Great White Cats are waiting!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Greetings Entropians.

It has come to my attention in the last 24 hours, that Brain components of Arkadian DNA have begun to finally drop.

As such, I would like to remind you all that I am offering

15000ped
per Brain

for the first two (2) Korwil Brains delivered to me.

Please read the OP for additional information​

Server went down just as I started hunting. Bloody hell!

attachment.php

Greetings Entropians.

How are the Great White Cat hunters faring? No Brains discovered as yet? Need I remind you that there is

30000ped

Up for grabs here? That is 15000ped for the first two (2) Korwil Brains delivered to me.

I've been hearing rumours that brains seem to be dropping!!

So time to bump this thread up for my mate Hawkwing.

blue-xray-brain-medium.jpg

Hello Arkadians,

Just a friendly reminder that this event is still ongoing and will continue until I have at least 2 Korwil Brains... maybe even more!

In case Korwil Brains are not your thing, Otorugi Brains are also worth a very good prize too, please see here for atomicstorm's thread.

Hawkwing

Otorugi Brain has dropped.. maybe Korwil also?

Korwil hunting will intensify now. I suspect those brains will be worth more than 15k

Hello Arkadians,

Just a friendly reminder that this event is still ongoing and will continue until I have at least 2 Korwil Brains... maybe even more!Hawkwing
Bump for my mate Hawk :wtg:

attachment.php

Greetings White Cat Hunters!

This is a friendly reminder you that there is STILL

30,000ped

in prize money available. That is 15,000ped for the first two (2) Korwil Brains delivered to me.

Brains have started dropping it seems, so if you are currently hunting the Great White Kitties, keep it up and if you aren't perhaps now is a good time to give it a go?

I'll be helping Hawkwing out again this month so if you are unable to catch him, you can contact me and I can make a time to login and sort you out on his behalf.

<---- See here for my avatar name:cool:

A gentle bump for this thread to remind people there is a lot of ped on offer here, two separate 15,000ped prizes to be exact! All it takes is a couple of Korwil Brains. You give me the brain, I give you the ped, no questions asked. Easy!

This thread can now be closed as the events are no longer running and the land area has been sold.

Thanks to everyone that has supported SC over the years. Whilst we would have loved to continue and even increase our time, reality is that RL commitments are too great these days and so SC would be better off in the hands of someone prepared to put the time and effort in to make it pop like we know it can.

All the best to the new owners and to EU as a whole.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

If you have any questions on concerns etc, please contact @ACEwoK as I'm not planning to be active on the forums going forward.

Last edited:
Back