Shout out to Zenzlile

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Hi Everyone,

Zenzile has spent many words slagging me off in this forum. Which is absolutely fine. But, he made some sounds points that were, as I expected,were lost. He puts his neck out which I neither asked or expected but he did a fine job of speaking his mind, which in this shitty world, is rare.

What did come up as a common theme was this:

Nobody understands what the hell he is talking about. I Only wish to refer you to this point: a man of parts does not treat people like idiots.

That is to say, I am not here to make things simple to understand.

Sorry, a man of parts is the important thing. An 18th Century reference to getting your shit together. If you don't? it is over.
There is a common language, you guys just don't seem to have been taught it... and no I am not talking to foreigners.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "foreigners" - I'm assuming you're from GB so what does that make you seeing as how this is an American site?

btw speaking in riddles makes absolutely no sense.

What do you mean by "foreigners" - I'm assuming you're from GB so what does that make you seeing as how this is an American site?

btw speaking in riddles makes absolutely no sense.

I was not put on the planet for you to see sense.

An addendum you do not deserve Maxwell, I have many good friends in this game who are not English, but I have a lot of love and respect for. You are not one of them however. And yes, you missed the point.

Curious you only have one way to talk

Mr 1950s freak

As if you cannot think for yourself.

Time will tell.

Allow other people to think.

I am curious how old you are peez

you seem like a lost puppy but human some how..... as if you were placed on this plane by some sort of HAND...

oh well funny as shit though that zenzille guy stuck up for you

Ohh so the temp ban is over, i wonder how many hours before the next one :scratch2:

Ohh so the temp ban is over, i wonder how many hours before the next one :scratch2:

Hopefully a long time Harmony. Only interested in the player base:) also, no bullshit

Also at the risk of being controversial, you will realize other players feel as I do. We are not interested in being shitty or perverted or mental, just players. That's it. Try to get over it. My fl is full of other 'freaks' like me. so who is right?

I understand you Peez .. although it is not simple ..

ps.: I'm one of those foreigners lol

Understand, I do him not, at times.
But the vibe, that je ne sais quoi,
resembles something so familiar,
I just can't put my finger on it.

Welcome back Peezle :yay:

Intelligent people tend to talk about the facts. They don't sit around and call each other names. That's what you can find on a third grade playground.

-Benjamin Carson

It's nice to put yourself on a pedistal but speaking like Yoda and being ill mannered doesn't make you the smartest three year old only the grumpiest. Grace and modesty are virtues that make other peoples day shine a little brighter so don't be a dick

That being said welcome back!

just when the sanity was starting to drive me bonkers...

here he comes to save the day..ill break out the good shit, shits about to get good.

A man of parts...

...simple makes it his language for to speak with others...he does not enigmatic words from os...effective speech to all is his mechanism and it is good...understands the man of parts a good many numbers do have of it...a common language is simple and effective and relays the message without hardship but some entities of human persuasion do not have it...and actually the better definition of a man of parts is a 'Renaissance Man' or a man of broad knowledge...not getting your shit together...a riddler who uses terms like shit is no genius...

Out! Peace!

Brick

...simple makes it his language for to speak with others...he does not enigmatic words from os...effective speech to all is his mechanism and it is good...understands the man of parts a good many numbers do have of it...a common language is simple and effective and relays the message without hardship but some entities of human persuasion do not have it...and actually the better definition of a man of parts is a 'Renaissance Man' or a man of broad knowledge...not getting your shit together...a riddler who uses terms like shit is no genius...

Out! Peace!

Brick

For is it not the one that does not understand the meaning of words and calling these nonsense, an idiot indeed.
As many may not understand certain things, be it of nature of specific science, culture or knowledge obscure; it does not prove the one without knowledge of these any value to discard it regardless. Maybe it is more worth to try to understand or learn; or maybe not depending on time available at hand.

And the faulty wisdom that common language is both simple and effective is a contradictio in terminis, I have discussed IRL many times. Having the luck to be abstract/linguistic in thought (most people are visually,80% that is) and speaking both a language in the Roman, Anglo-Saxon and Germanic languages family, which are all three significant branches of the PIE constructor tree. I can both attest that neither syntaxes wise, nor semantic wise it is possible to share a thought in a specific language in a simple way, if that thought originated from either another language or the abstract pondering in a linguistic mind.

But before we gallop off to far into the abstract lands of linguistics; I'll give you a phrase, or actually a title of a german song. Its connotation in different languages of such a simple phrase will lift a part of the curtain of this.

phrase: "Aleine zu zweit"

Aleine zu zweit: being together but feeling lonely, like being alone; German connotation
Alone with two: two persons being alone together without other people (English semantic-less connotation )
Aleen met twee: existing dutch proverb "alleen met z'n tweetjes" finally having some time to spend with someone (without others bothering them)
Seul a deux: certainly not something a Frenchman would say like this, but quite meaningless and a contradiction not suitable for an alternate meaning, while French is a very semantic oriented language

To equate the same connotation to as the first phrase into the different languages would need a lot of twisting and bending.

Or to give another example; try to say "je ne sais quoi" (the phrase I used in a post above) in plain English words; or a phrase like fingerspitzengefühl or schadenfreude.

And these are only simple connotations concerning a single word. As I often need to translate English to Dutch I have come across complex ideas that could not be translated in Dutch; and visa-versa.

Or to give another example why something are not to be told simple and both effective would be to try and explain to someone with a language degree how to solve the currency flow in a system with 7 resistors using Kirchoff's laws.
And after you done that; could you explain the merrits of Boyce–Codd normal form on a relational database model to the first person you see walking out the door tomorrow? (I tried this once :D )

If you manage to do that, I'll be happy to simply and effectively explain to you the self regulating workings of a closed (but open to energy) system as defined by Ilya Prigogine and Fritjof Capra. Not only that, but afterwards I'll explain the parallels to the loot system MA has created and why Entropy and Dynamic are an inside joke :) aswell as debunking the Cartesian materialism.

I do realise that next to dragging and filibustering on about this, I also sound hautain. But please do realise that the reason hereto is NOT to feel or try to be better then you or anyone else; but just to explain that some people like me are sad that no'one seems to speak their lingo. Okay, every now and that I marvel if I do find someone that follow such a conversation, but most of the time the world looks quite dull and I am considered a bit freaky

Ahh well; all is fine if Beezel; ehh, I mean Peezle is back :laugh:

First, I don't know him, but Peezle's posts definitely entertain me, and I like reading them.

He is the "Xavier: Renegade Angel" of this forum.

If you don't know Xavier, watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8NPeU90kws

Metaphorical talking, knowing each others thoughts, applying symbols of belief on their bodies although they look weird and bizar, having heterochromia; these are all symptoms of being Malkavian. Interesting...

Hmmmm....

For is it not the one that does not understand the meaning of words and calling these nonsense, an idiot indeed.
As many may not understand certain things, be it of nature of specific science, culture or knowledge obscure; it does not prove the one without knowledge of these any value to discard it regardless. Maybe it is more worth to try to understand or learn; or maybe not depending on time available at hand.

And the faulty wisdom that common language is both simple and effective is a contradictio in terminis, I have discussed IRL many times. Having the luck to be abstract/linguistic in thought (most people are visually,80% that is) and speaking both a language in the Roman, Anglo-Saxon and Germanic languages family, which are all three significant branches of the PIE constructor tree. I can both attest that neither syntaxes wise, nor semantic wise it is possible to share a thought in a specific language in a simple way, if that thought originated from either another language or the abstract pondering in a linguistic mind.

But before we gallop off to far into the abstract lands of linguistics; I'll give you a phrase, or actually a title of a german song. Its connotation in different languages of such a simple phrase will lift a part of the curtain of this.

phrase: "Aleine zu zweit"

Aleine zu zweit: being together but feeling lonely, like being alone; German connotation
Alone with two: two persons being alone together without other people (English semantic-less connotation )
Aleen met twee: existing dutch proverb "alleen met z'n tweetjes" finally having some time to spend with someone (without others bothering them)
Seul a deux: certainly not something a Frenchman would say like this, but quite meaningless and a contradiction not suitable for an alternate meaning, while French is a very semantic oriented language

To equate the same connotation to as the first phrase into the different languages would need a lot of twisting and bending.

Or to give another example; try to say "je ne sais quoi" (the phrase I used in a post above) in plain English words; or a phrase like fingerspitzengefühl or schadenfreude.

And these are only simple connotations concerning a single word. As I often need to translate English to Dutch I have come across complex ideas that could not be translated in Dutch; and visa-versa.

Or to give another example why something are not to be told simple and both effective would be to try and explain to someone with a language degree how to solve the currency flow in a system with 7 resistors using Kirchoff's laws.
And after you done that; could you explain the merrits of Boyce–Codd normal form on a relational database model to the first person you see walking out the door tomorrow? (I tried this once :D )

If you manage to do that, I'll be happy to simply and effectively explain to you the self regulating workings of a closed (but open to energy) system as defined by Ilya Prigogine and Fritjof Capra. Not only that, but afterwards I'll explain the parallels to the loot system MA has created and why Entropy and Dynamic are an inside joke :) aswell as debunking the Cartesian materialism.

I do realise that next to dragging and filibustering on about this, I also sound hautain. But please do realise that the reason hereto is NOT to feel or try to be better then you or anyone else; but just to explain that some people like me are sad that no'one seems to speak their lingo. Okay, every now and that I marvel if I do find someone that follow such a conversation, but most of the time the world looks quite dull and I am considered a bit freaky

Ahh well; all is fine if Beezel; ehh, I mean Peezle is back :laugh:

...negative is the thought that entertains the purpose of my speech was to say Peezle develops ideas of nonsense...nor the idea of mine that comprehensibility was limited in a cerebral realm for me...some passersby seem confused and lost in reading his poetic diatribes but taking the time to decipher is denied from their process...refer back to Johan do I perform his statement described 3rd grade playground activity with terms derived like idiot...the lot of multitudes of human conscience thinking with capabilities to orate such ridicular comments have equal aptitude to produce communicaes in format such that great majority of perusing gatherers would discover meaning more easily...my position thus defined being such individual with essentially speech having meaning but be nonsensical to great masses is behaving as ineffective intelligentsia with little purpose other than self stroking of male cyclops member mentally and gratification of own neuronal chemical interconnections rather than knowledge dissemination to others at all and positions of supporting such want to spread thoughts of intellect is unfound...for genius may be the manner to which these minds be generated at base but being in manner to design greatest understanding and comprehension and solving tremendous puzzles makes none effective when thoughts and ideas are untranslatable to others...i.e. talking in riddles does not make one genius, being difficult to decipher is a false intellect and you can be a genius but if you cant teach a 5 year old how to tie their shoes because of ineffectual communication techniques you are significantly less useful than a much more modest IQ individual...believe me I've worked with plenty highly intelligent people who can't function remotely as effectively as more average intelligence individuals...and Ive worked with highly intelligent people with great communication skills and it is my position that ability to communicate effectively is worth more than mere processing ability...period.

...and the real joke and support of this is seen in that basically everyone thinks its all foolishness and oddity and clownishness...so i'm smart enough to know it takes more than two points to define a circle but im sure Acro and Peezel can sit across from each other and jerk the circle...:laugh:

Dammit...thats funny...

P.S. Above collection of dyslexicon aside...none of which to ascribe a sense that Brick prevents his self entertainment for translating Peezle cogitations briefly...:)or if jive is easier for you...occasionally and only briefly..."i dig his rap"...thanks to Mega

Brick

Last edited:
The Rose of Alabama #

If I said "this exchange sounds a bit like it's a snable against a hogglo", then there are many ways it could be interpreted, depending mostly on the knowledge each individual reader possesses. Sometimes, error correction abilities come into play, such as if I called the snable a smable, for example. Either that, or the chance of understanding something 'weird' is reduced even more.
Given Peezle's style I would almost suggest he writes everything twice to give readers more of a chance of interpreting things correctly. Will it be "Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra", or something else?

Understanding him is not the problem...

If I said "this exchange sounds a bit like it's a snable against a hogglo", then there are many ways it could be interpreted, depending mostly on the knowledge each individual reader possesses. Sometimes, error correction abilities come into play, such as if I called the snable a smable, for example. Either that, or the chance of understanding something 'weird' is reduced even more.
Given Peezle's style I would almost suggest he writes everything twice to give readers more of a chance of interpreting things correctly. Will it be "Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra", or something else?

...you simply need a 'broad' vocabulary and ability to think outside the box and the ability to extend word definitions to a broader, more generalized meanings sometimes and it would probably be helpful to have some language experience outside English...its not that hard...if you play EU or deal with non-English speaking people on a regular basis it is pretty straightforward...hardly intellectual although communicating with English as primary language can be difficult because in general people do not listen with exactness...many people on the forums in particular are ESL individuals and do a great job of writing their thoughts out in simple and effective ways...and certainly some leeway is to be extended to any individual using ESL to communicate on here and I certainly do appreciate it and generally do not mind Peezle's ramblings...regardless none of this is an excuse for his general irascibility towards others nor are his thoughts worthe elevatingto the the ramblings of an idiot savante as some have attempted to...and rather than writing what to many is gibberish 'twice' it would make more sense for us to have a Peezle translator contest for all his ramblings...most interesting translation wins! Peezle chooses one winner. Public chooses one winner. Or simply read the posts translate it the way you see it and then 99% of the time say,"Hmmm, I understand what hes trying to say and its really not that moving and I'll get more out of the posts on the thread than his post." Obscure Star Trek references and teaching electrical theory to a language person aside...its mostly mundane or can we read your mind Peezle...most dont care to...some show piddles of interest...

btw...neither mob reference is very appealing so I'll stand on the sidelines as the Atrox Alpha...

Enjoy a little tobacco Peezel? Was the jerking of the circle that good? :laugh:

Taco has the most interesting depiction of Peezle when he describes him as the Xavier: Renegade Angel of our forum...Xavier is described within this series as a self-absorbed and oblivious, faun-like wanderer with delusions of grandeur, Xavier is the eponymous main character of the program, often shown to be a deeply insecure, near-sociopathic and childlike individual who can quickly turn against others if interactions with them lead to negative feelings about himself...very interesting indeed...the series itself sounds rather absurd and morally repugnant...but I might watch an episode or two just to appease my curiosity...

Brick

Last edited:
... it would make more sense for us to have a Peezle translator contest for all his ramblings...most interesting translation wins! Peezle chooses one winner. Public chooses one winner.

Taco has the most interesting depiction of Peezle when he describes him as the Xavier: Renegade Angel of our forum...Xavier is described within this series as a self-absorbed and oblivious, faun-like wanderer with delusions of grandeur, Xavier is the eponymous main character of the program, often shown to be a deeply insecure, near-sociopathic and childlike individual who can quickly turn against others if interactions with them lead to negative feelings about himself...very interesting indeed...the series itself sounds rather absurd and morally repugnant...but I might watch an episode or two just to appease my curiosity...

Great suggestion - and great pick-up of Taco's depiction, which I didn't understand/ didn't follow up on to see parallels for Peezle and Xavier. Thanks a lot - and I may now watch an episode or two myself as well!

Peezle having fun?

I dont understand shit....but thats prolly the beers :silly2:

Brick

Eh, When I read his posts, I just picture Xavier saying it because of the way Peezle writes. It IS similar in a lot of ways. But as far as the character of Peezle, I make no statements and do not suggest similarity, as I do not have enough information to come to any conclusion with confidence.

Think of this as retro response.

I have many good non natural English speakers on my fl

I am ignorant of other speakers.

This is my bad not you

Jaydub has a modicum of understanding, in that I am not talking to idiots.

Finnigan has a better guess though, because he, as a Belgian, gets it.

it is not really a matter of English but of your ability to accept the simple facts of life and this includes ( in our 2014 world ) gaming.

Back