Rx unit beta

Status
Tis an event relax

goes to show they can control when big loots happen

and who too

Tis an event relax

goes to show they can control when big loots happen

and who too

If that's true they made a poor decision knowing they can't explain the workings of the game to us but allowed this to happen.

If it was already stated that MA avatars can't withdrawal. What's the problem?

To me they could get a ATH every day that I wouldn't really care about it. (PED is only virtual you know?)

Maybe it's an attempt from Caly team to make the planet more active and dynamic. Don't know. But also with that gear and attributes that RX units usually have, we would need the help of all Calypso players to be able to take him down. This would produce a lot of activity and ped burned (oil+mind essence+toxic shots+ammo+decay etc). Maybe it's all about it. Trying to make players cycling more.

Can you clarify where RX's are only about PVP?
The whole point of RX units are that they are MA employees playing using beefed up characters, giving real players a chance to kill them in PVP. There's usually a prize announced or something, however, on occasion (such as this) they show up with little or no warning.

This thread had several things in question, mainly being why it's mining, so just cause u think RX are only about pvp that's your opinion, return the thread to original state.
The issue occurred in lootable PVP. It could very easily have been a hunter the RX unit killed. (They may very well have killed/looted hunters, not including those PKers specifically attacking them. I don't know.) RX unit events are a PVP thing.

Ps. how do i report abuse from moderators?

Simply report the post you feel is abusive. I'll stay out of it and allow another mod to check it out.

EDIT:
OK clarification. I just now learned what occurred. In short, an RX unit (MA-employee) got a huge tower in PVP.

I expect that unit will be making their daily pulls, and then wandering a round lootabvle PVP, waiting for real players to loot him.

Have fun all.

Last edited:
If it was already stated that MA avatars can't withdrawal. What's the problem?

To me they could get a ATH every day that I wouldn't really care about it. (PED is only virtual you know?)

Maybe it's an attempt from Caly team to make the planet more active and dynamic. Don't know. But also with that gear and attributes that RX units usually have, we would need the help of all Calypso players to be able to take him down. This would produce a lot of activity and ped burned (oil+mind essence+toxic shots+ammo+decay etc). Maybe it's all about it. Trying to make players cycling more.

Yes MA can't withdraw, but how many ppl can kill it?
And at the expense of who would u think they wanted to generate all this activity
Mining proffesion perhaps or rather miners in general?

To me it just raises the question

How many HOF are real avatar or just some mindark drone? Cant say I'm crazy if RX unit hitting towers then any old person getting a big HOF could be a fake.

Conflict of interest, it isn't very professional MA going around hitting big HOFs in a game they are trying to sell to customers

How many HOF are real avatar or just some mindark drone?

Aren't we mostly see the same names all the time and meet most of them now and then? Such a global conspiracy for years would be too much of a hassle :)

To me it just raises the question

How many HOF are real avatar or just some mindark drone? Cant say I'm crazy if RX unit hitting towers then any old person getting a big HOF could be a fake.

Conflict of interest, it isn't very professional MA going around hitting big HOFs in a game they are trying to sell to customers

Yeah in the end it's a guess who is who but atleast for the RX we can know where it comes from.
I agree with your conflict of interest.

Questions:

If the PEDs the RX units play with are from sales by the planet partner, isn't that taking money from CLD holders? (Maybe not)

Can you get all 9k PEDs from a tower in one go, I thought it spit out a certain amount every 24 hours?
(Not sure)

Does the RX unit loot players in PVP?
(No clue)

Questions:

Does the RX unit loot players in PVP?
(No clue)

Yes he does, he did loot me :D (yes i attacked him first) :p

Last edited:
Questions:

Can you get all 9k PEDs from a tower in one go, I thought it spit out a certain amount every 24 hours?
(Not sure)

Yeah certain amount every 24h.

L9999 Jan RX Timkrans?

what if this guy holds more than the tower, more than the loot he gets from ppl he pk and he is just waitin to get pked in pvp....the ultimate payday for the person who pk him....his name should be......sephiroth RX onewingedangel

I simply don't see why those units are around.
They go into pvp, get loot to get looted by pkers.
That being said what outcome does that tower have for miners overall?

It's only healthy if MA-RX would make pk'rs loose a bit for a change? Would make things interesting if they'd allow non-pk'rs to mine/hunt in pvp-zones, but compete with the pk'rs (as there's apparantly no competition to WSS as they own all landgrab LA's for a while now, getting the income with no added value to EU in return).

Here come the -rep & flaming lol.

Yes MA can't withdraw, but how many ppl can kill it?
And at the expense of who would u think they wanted to generate all this activity
Mining proffesion perhaps or rather miners in general?

In their words, this has no effect on you or anybody (my experience has been different too before and after big hofs, but that's what they claim, so if true it shouldn't effect you at all and then there's no need for all this fuss ... just saying).

In their words, this has no effect on you or anybody (my experience has been different too before and after big hofs, but that's what they claim, so if true it shouldn't effect you at all and then there's no need for all this fuss ... just saying).

Yeah it's reached the point to the "guessing game", unless an official makes a statement best i continue on with this fuss.

Someone mentioned they got 2k HP?
If really a team is gathered, they will kill him in few sec...

I think this is awesome. PVP is a huge thrill, and if you want that RX's loot, go get it. Question is...who else is going after it?.....?! It's obviously drawn some attention, and I'm sure there's societies planning an attack on the RX when he extracts the first batch. Will there be alliances? Societies calling a truce? Broken alliances?! Oh...the tension!

I would love to be on Caly and have a team to go hunting just for the excitement. Have fun all you PK'ers! :cool:

I think this is awesome. PVP is a huge thrill, and if you want that RX's loot, go get it. Question is...who else is going after it?.....?! It's obviously drawn some attention, and I'm sure there's societies planning an attack on the RX when he extracts the first batch. Will there be alliances? Societies calling a truce? Broken alliances?! Oh...the tension!

I would love to be on Caly and have a team to go hunting just for the excitement. Have fun all you PK'ers! :cool:

To that what is written above i say this what is written below as response.

Great! Gz to that. Just cant see why my self and any other miner should pay for your pvp fun.

you really don't understand......

You have to take into Account 'personal loot' and realize it DOES exist just not how everyone wants it too.

That avatar has been using lvl 13's or so for the past few months .... i expected something decent to occur .... and really didn't come from anyone's loot EXCEPT the area of PVP4 : which contains its own paid...

no one else but mindark paid for that.....

again my only concern is this MA building ped through system does it all sit balanced correctly...

for example...... Is mindark buying those LVL13's if not then yes something is not right cause that 'unl lvl 13' or whatever wouldn't be good cause that means it's making artificial ped and not ped from 'ped card'...

that's the only thing i would like to know...... other then that it does not Effect miners in the game.

you really don't understand......

You have to take into Account 'personal loot' and realize it DOES exist just not how everyone wants it too.

That avatar has been using lvl 13's or so for the past few months .... i expected something decent to occur .... and really didn't come from anyone's loot EXCEPT the area of PVP4 : which contains its own paid...

no one else but mindark paid for that.....

again my only concern is this MA building ped through system does it all sit balanced correctly...

for example...... Is mindark buying those LVL13's if not then yes something is not right cause that 'unl lvl 13' or whatever wouldn't be good cause that means it's making artificial ped and not ped from 'ped card'...

that's the only thing i would like to know...... other then that it does not Effect miners in the game.

You don't understand or do i what that avatar is doing ingame and mining only, unless an official makes a statement on how "loot" really works i suggest we leave that out of the main issue.

Ps. What makes it alright for an official to get loot on a live server that has players playing at that moment when it occured which makes it possible for an actual player to get that too?

That's what actually happened.

Last edited:
I would like to say,I thought that was very strange for a mindark avatar to mine and get a Tower today..I was online when it happened and feeling very put out by it..Loot and the mining economy has been very strange lately and not to my liking..Just my feelings

Was mining with bad returns when this occurred. Maybe coincidence. Either way I left to go hunt on ark.

So who will be able to take down the RX UNIT BETA 242 who just stole 9158ped narcanisum from the participants who actually mine.

The RX unit was actually mining, thats the only way to get a tower.

Its an avatar cycling peds, they dont take peds out, they just cycle, be happy about it instead of ventilating your frustration from losses in the wrong direction.

ther is one more posibel scenario.
"rx beta 244 found a rare item level12 amplifire" how to deal whit it if its happend?

"rx beta 244 found a rare item level12 amplifire" how to deal whit it if its happend?

well most of the ppl whining are convinced that MA places rare loot on specific avatars on purpose, to favour them cause they have blessed avatars, so i wouldnt worry about that beeing a problem.

But if you see things from my perspective, yes it could happen, and that RX unit will just have to TT it :)

No biggie, let them play and cycle, be glad they actually play and find bugs like the rest of us :)

Ps. What makes it alright for an official to get loot on a live server that has players playing at that moment when it occured which makes it possible for an actual player to get that too?

That's what actually happened.

What you just wrote is showing only one fact: you doesn't tracking your mining runs and expenses.

In other case, you wouldn't wrote that BS, since it's doesn't matter, who getting, what getting, and how much.

If this happen - believe me, no matter who will get it, it's fuckup in current economy state. For everyone.

How to deal? Well, start acceleration towards the Great Wall of China.

Status
Back